Amazed Randy Orton one sho t

This one shot is for Ashlyn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everytime our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me and it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams."

I was stood at the alter my best man Ted Disease JR stood next to me I was so nervous I could see my mother and father with proud smiles on their faces. Today was valentines day but also my wedding day I was getting married to the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. I could see some of the WWE superstars and divas arriving I waved to them all. I have been with my soon to be wife Ashlyn for four years and I thought it was time for us to take the next step and now here we are.

"You okay?" I heard Ted ask while putting his hand on my shoulder I smiled slightly.

"Yeah I'm fine just nervous" I told him he nodded his head like he understands well he has been through all the before.

(Ashlyn's POV)

"I can't believe I am getting married today I am going to be Mrs Ashlyn Orton." I told my friends and sister who were helping me get ready for the beautiful day.

"My baby girl has finally grown up I am so proud of you" My mother said with tears in her eyes I smiled and gave her a really big hug.

"I don't know how you do what you do I'm so in love with you it just keeps getting better I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever every little thing that you do baby I'm amazed by you.''

I watched has she walked down the isle I couldn't take my eyes away from her she looked like a beautiful angel sent down from heaven. Her white wedding dress was stunning it was long of course I couldn't explain how it looked. Her father was walking her down the isle I could see the proud smile on his face her mother was already crying but so was my mother.

"You look beautiful" I whispered when she was standing next to me she smiled I could see her blush.

"Why thank you Mr Orton you don't look to bad yourself" she whispered back I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"You're welcome Mrs soon to be Orton." I whispered back she looked into my eyes I looked back into hers and the wedding began.

''The smell of your skin the taste of your lips the way you whisper in the dark your hair all around me baby you surround me you touch every place in my heart oh it feels like the first time every time I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." The priest said I smiled then kissed Ashlyn on the lips slow and gently while everyone awwwed and clapped. I couldn't believe that I was finally married to the girl of my dreams.

(Ashlyn's POV)

I felt his lips on mine the fireworks still go off in my mind, The electricity still tingles in my body and the butterflies still fly around in my stomach. I have always known that Randy wasn't only my best friend but he was my soulmate and my missing jigsaw piece he was everything to me.

"I don't know how you do what you do I'm so in love with you it just keeps getting better I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever every little thing that you do baby I'm amazed by you."

We was now doing our first dance to our song Amazed by Lone star it always reminded me of her. Everyone started to join in this night was perfect my life was now perfect and I was looking forward to the rest of the years with my wife.

(Ashlyn's POV)

People say that happy ever afters or fairy tales don't excist but they was wrong because I am living a fairytale. My life was like a book and I was excited about the next chapters but for now this is where the book closes until next time.

"Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you it just keeps getting better I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever every little thing that you do, Oh every little thing that you do baby I'm amazed by you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Amazed Artist: Lonestar ..... Okay guys I must admit I cried while writing this chapter so I know you will too just thought I would warn you.