Counting Stars (Jey Uso one shot)

This one shot is for Marie hope you like it....... Before I get started I have a little message I need you guys to be patient if not then I won't do these one shots anymore and I want to continue them so please be patient.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Lately I been, I been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be but baby, I been, I been prayin hard said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars yeah, we'll be counting stars.''

Hi my name is Maria Rollins the sister of Seth Rollins oh and I'm also part of The Shield sound awesome right? Well it sometimes is but it's also hard you see I'm in love with the enemy Jey Uso I have had a crush on Jey since I first started in the WWE. No one knows about this I mean what do you say to your brother? Do you tell him ''Hi bro so don't be mad but I have a crush on Jey Uso.'' It wouldn't work anyway Jey hates me I don't know why I didn't do anything to him which just confuses me even more.

''Are you ready for the match sis?'' My brother Seth asked I nodded my head yes and followed the three boys out of the locker room.

''I see this life like a swinging vine swing my heart across the line in my face is flashing sighs seek it out and ye shall find. Old, but I'm not that old young, but I'm not that bold and I don't think the world is sold I'm just doing what we're told. I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing and I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing I couldn't lie, Couldn't lie, Couldn't lie everything that kills me makes me feel alive.''

-Jey Uso POV-

I watched as she walked down the ramp by herself I knew that her brother and friends will be coming from the crowd I glared at her along with my brother Jimmy and his wife Naomi. She didn't do anything she just looked down I could see the hurt in her eyes making me look at her confused. The Shield then came into the ring looking at us three Dean Ambrose stayed outside the ring. The match began I was in control over Seth Rollins I could tell that Maria wasn't concentrating on the match.

Roman and Jimmy was in the ring now none of them was tagging in Maria though I could tell that she was dying to get into the ring. Jimmy tagged in Naomi Roman looked at Maria then back Naomi then finally tagged her in. Naomi was in control though she had Maria in a submission move Maria managed to grab onto the ropes. Maria crawled over to where Roman and Her brother was then she tagged in Seth Naomi tagged me in making me do my high flying moves.

''Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey) dreaming about the things that we could be but baby, I been, I been prayin hard (Hey) said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars. Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey) dreaming about thing that we could be but baby, I been, I been playing hard (Hey) said no more counting dollars we'll be, We'll be counting stars.''

-Maria's pov-

''Congratulations sis you was amazing out there I'm so proud of you'' Seth said while wrapping his arms around me.

''Thank you bro umm Seth can we talk about something?'' I asked I had to get it off my chest Seth has been there for me through everything we never keep secrets from eachother and I feel guilty keeping this from him.

''Sure what's wrong? You know you can talk to me about anything.'' He said I nodded my head and looked down at the floor while biting my lip I could hear the usos in the background I could feel someones eyes burning at the back of my head.

''Well you see ever since I started here I started to crush on someone but the thing is he's the enemy'' I said nervously I could feel Seth tense up this guy was so over protective.

''Who is it?'' He said I could hear the anger in his voice I looked at his fist they were clenched up in a ball Seth always hated it when I dated after my last relationship.

''Umm Jey Uso'' I whispered I could feel the tears in my eyes Seth wrapped his arms around me and gave me his big brother bear hug.

''I feel the love and I feel it burn down this river every turn hope is our four letter word make that money watch it burn. Old, but I'm not that old young, but I'm not that bold and I don't think the world is sold I'm just doing what we're told. And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing I couldn't lie, Couldn't lie, Couldn't lie everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly.''

-Jey's POV-

What were these feelings I was feeling towards her? I'm suposed to hate her no love her but she was so beautiful whenever I see her my heart skips a beat. Jimmy knew about this he just laughed at me saying I was in love with her. I will admit it I do have a crush on her but she hates me plus she's the enemy she's part of The Shield.

''You need to tell her dude?'' My twin brother said I looked at him confused even though I knew what he was talking about.

''I can't just tell her like that bro it's complicated she doesn't like me anyway she hates me'' I said while putting my wrestling gear in my bag.

''You know me and Naomi was the same I loved her and she hated me but look at us now we are married and in love.'' He said he was right I remember those days when Naomi hated Jimmy it was funny but when your in the same situation it hurts now I know how Jimmy felt.

''Fine I will go talk to her'' I said then walked out of the locker room on a mission to find Maria.

''Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!) dreaming about the things that we could be but baby, I been, I been prayin' hard said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars. Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!) dreaming about the things that we could be but baby, I been, I been prayin' hard said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars. Take that money watch it burn sing in the river the lessons I learned everything that kills me makes me feel alive.''

I was walking through the areana looking for Jey after that talk with my brother I decided that it was time to tell Jey my feeling for him. Seth was angry at first but after some more talking he calmed down abit and was happy. I had too many thoughts on my mind I didn't realize where I was going until I bumped into someone making me fall to the ground. I looked and saw Jey holding his hand out for me to take I smiled and put my hands in his letting him pull me up.

''Hey I was looking for you so it's a good job we bumped into eachother'' He said while rubbing the back of his head damn he looked so cute.

''Yeah I was actually looking for you two but you can go first'' I said while biting my bottom lip gently Jey was looking for me?

''Okay look Maria I know we haven't seen eye to eye but these past few weeks I started to feel something different towards you. I didn't know what these feelings was so I continued to hate you but when I saw you in the ring tonight I saw the hurt in your eyes I just wanted to cry. I'm sorry for everything that I've done......'' I didn't let him finish because I smashed my lips on his wrapping my arms arms around his neck. He was shocked at first but smiled kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

''Jey I love you'' I whispered while looking into his eyes.

''I love you too Maria'' he whispered back then our lips was ontop of eachother again I was so happy that Jey didn't hate me anymore and I was so excited for our future together.

''Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!) dreaming about the things that we could be but baby I been, I been prayin' hard (hey!) said no more counting dollors we'll be counting stars. Lately I been, I been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be but baby I been, I been prayin' hard said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars. Take that money watch it burn sing in the river the lesson I learned.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song:Counting Stars Artist: One Republic.