Think Twice (Randy Orton One Shot)

''When all is said and down and dead does he love you the way that I do breathing in lightning tonight's for fighting I feel the hurt so physical.''

Being the top WWE diva ever was amazing but also being the WWE divas is just something that I never thought would happen. This was all a dream come true training every single day ever since I was 13 I would train my butt off just to get to this moment. There were times when the days were hard and complicated but I never gave up I kept on chasing my dreams and now those times were worth it. I did fall in love with a guy though but when I am around him I have to act like I hate him which is all of the time. He hates me too but I'm sure he still hates me when I am not around him it's kind of funny if you think about it. No one understood why we hated each other but neither do I, I don't even know why I act like I hate him he hasn't done anything to me and I haven't done anything to him. Things might change in the future for us well part of me hopes it does but I want to keep this hate thing for him it'f fun annoying him all of the time.

I am your WWE divas champion and the bestes diva in the world my name is Seirra and what can I say about myself nothing except what I have all ready told you. Every diva want's to be me but they can't because there is only room for one Seirra. Every guy wants to date me but they aren't ever worth my time I have met some nice guys but the rest are jerks. There is the one biggest jerk Randal Keith Orton who is also a player and uses girls but there is no way that I am falling for his trap. I think he has slept with every single diva in the company except me of course. I am not that kind of girl to just end up in bed with a boy no I respect myself unlike them so called divas. I do get on with one diva though who also hasn't fallen for Randy's trap and that is A.J Lee we have now become the best of friends and she was the friend I needed.

''Think twice before you touch my girl come around I'll let you feel the burn. Think twice before you touch my girl come around, come around no more. Think twice before you touch my girl come around I'll let you feel the fire. Think twice before you touch my girl come around no more.''

Another night, another Raw but Monday nights were awesome well to they were because it meant I could go in the ring and kick ass. Tonight the authority thought that they would go easy on me by making my oponent Summer Rae but first it was a trip to the office for a meeting. 

''Alright..... I know why you guys are so confused about why you are both here but I've been thinking really hard about this. Randy you are the biggest superstar in the WWE and you are also the WWE World Heavyweight champion. Seirra you are the biggest Diva in the WWE and you are also the WWE Divas champion. So me and Stephanie have been thinking and we think we should put you two in a storyline together it's what the fans want to see and it's what's best for buisness. Your story will start tonight and I don't want any arguments about this now you are excused.'' Triple H explained to us I sighed, stood up and walked out of the office followed by the Jerk. 

''Well it seems like we will be working together after all I must admit even though I hate you I'm excited about all this.'' Randy said that sick smirk on his face so I just went with the game and rubbed his arm.

''You know I'm excited too to be working with a sexy and handsome man like you, Good luck in your match babe you are going to need it.'' I whispered the last part in his ear and winked at him then I walked away with the biggest smirk on my face.

''She spreads her love she burns me up I can't let go I can't get out I've said enough. Enough by now I can't let go I can't get out. Wait till the day you finally see I've been here waiting patiently crossing my fingers and my T's she cried on my shoulder begging please.''

-COMMENTARY TABLE!-

''Wait one minute.... Isn't that the Divas champion Seirra? What is she doing out her during this match?'' Michael Cole said everyone watched has Seirra walked down to the ring the divas title over her should Randy just couldn't take his eyes off her.

''I don't know but it looks like she is coming over here to join us'' Jerry Lawler said Seirra walked over to the table and grabbed a head set then sat down on the chair. 

''Hello boys'' She said to them all with a big smirk on her face Randy looked at her confused but he turned away only to be attacked down to the matt by Alberto Del Rio.

''Seirra what bring you out here?'' JBL asked her Seirra concentrated on the match for a little bit then replied to the question.

''Well you see I was bored waiting for my match back there so I thought I would come out here and watch Randy make a fool out of himself again.'' She said to them Randy went for his finisher the RKO then went for the pin winning the match. Seirra stood up and took off her headset throwing it onto the table she looked at Randy blow him a kiss then skipped backstage.

''Think twice before you touch my girl come around I'll let you feel the burn. Think twice before you touch my girl come around, come around no more. Think twice before you touch my girl come around I'll let you feel the burn. Think twice before you touch my girl come around no more. She spreads her love she burns me up I can't let go I can't get out I've said enough. Enough by now I can't let go I can't get out.''

-RANDY ORTON'S POV!-

''WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT OUT THERE?'' I shouted at her she didn't seem bothered by it though she just smirked and looked at her nails.

''I'm just doing my job Randal unlike you now if you could please excuse I would love to stay and chat but I have some fake barbie ass to kick.'' She said with a smirk on her face she was about to walk away from me but I grabbed her hand gently.

''Good luck'' I said she smiled her theme song came on she then walked away leaving me confused about things. Why did I feel something when I touched her arm? That's when I realized I was falling in love with the Divas champion.

''What is you really want? I'm tired of asking you're gone I'm wasted. When I showed up and he was there I tried my best to grin and bear and took the stairs but didn't stop at the street and as we speak I'm going down.''

-SEIRRA'S POV!-

I had just won my match against Summer Rae when Randy walked down the ramp microphone in his hand I must admit though he looked handsome. The ref gave me my Divas title and Randy came into the ring looking me up and down.

''You know ever since you started in this company we have hated eachother but the truth is I don't hate you I love you. In the WWE I am known as the player but I played with them girls because I knew that I couldn't have one girl and that girl is you Seirra. I love you and I know you love me too so please give me the chance to prove you wrong, please be my girlfriend?'' He said I didn't know what to do I was shocked Randy loved me the crowd started to do the yes movement I know what I wanted. 

''Yes Randy'' I said to him Randy looked at me in confusion that's when I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips that's when I wrapped my arms around his neck. It's funny how the people that you hate becomes the people that you love I would have never thought that Randy loved me but I guess that's how the story starts.

''Cause she spread her love and burnt me up I can't let I can't get out I've said enough. Enough by now I can't let go I can't get out. Think twice before you touch my girl come around I'll let you feel the burn. Think twice before you hit on my girl come around, come around no more. Think twice before you hit on my girl come around I'll let you feel the burn. Think twice before you hit on my girl come around no more.''