Across the nation (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Now get the guns, the drugs, from my generation. I'll take the fall, the saints, across the nation. And it's the sex, the gods, the freaks, the frauds. They're messin' with me, Come one, come on, come on. Let's get is on! Move to the music, Play that f!cking music, Move to my music, Play that f!cking music, Live through my music, yeah!.''

Tonight everyone was going to a club when I say everyone I mean the WWE superstars and divas of course I was being forced to go. Parties and clubs have never been my thing ever since that night when I got raped whenever I got in a club it just brings back the horrible memories. No one knew about what happened I never really told anyone I didn't want anyone to look at me differently. Plus I always got nervous telling people I just couldn't do it it was really hard for me to say something.

Ever since that day I have always been depressed I always think to myself if I talk to someone but who could I talk to? No one would understand they haven't been in my shoes these past few years. I looked at myself in the mirror and smoothed down my red dress well it wasn't my dress Nikki Bella let me borrow it for tonight. My hair was curled thanks to Eva and my makeup was natural looking thanks to Naomi and Cameron. I walked out of my hotel room the nerves was building up inside of me the divas was ahead of me I was slowly walking a few steps behing them. We got outside and piled into a car I started to feel sick like I was going to puke this was going to be a long night.

''Now get the guns, the drugs, from my generation. I'll take the fall, the saints, across the nation. And it's the sex, the gods, the freaks, the frauds. They're messin' with me, come on, come on, come on. Let's get it on! Move to the music, play that f!cking music, move it to the music! (Get it on) Move to my music, play that f!cking music, live through my music, yeah!''

We was now all inside the club the music was blaring through the speakers we have only been here for five minutes and I was already getting a pounding headace. All of the superstars and divas was dancing on the dance floor I was sitting in a booth drinking diet coke. They all tried to get me some vodka but I said no that I didn't drink they appcepted it though which was a good thing. 

I was looking around when someone sat down next to me I felt a hand touch my leg I looked over at the person I didn't know him I have never met him before. 

''What is a pretty girl like you doing here sitting all by yourself?'' The stranger asked I started to get scared I couldn't speak up so I just kept my mouth closed and looked away. He put his hand on my cheek and turned my head so that I was facing him. The next thing that heppened was something I didn't want to happen ever again he roughly put his lips against mine and started kissing me. I tried pushing him away but he had his arm tightly wrapped around my waist I felt like I couldn't breathe. 

Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I stil kept pushing him away then I felt his body and lips leave mine. I closed my eyes and then opened them again when I did open I saw Dean Ambrose punching the guy I walked over to me and grabbed his arm.

''Dean please don't he's not worth it'' I whispered the lump in my throat making it hard for me to speak clearly. Dean stopped punching the guy and looked at me his angry eyes softened when he saw me crying. He grabbed my hand gently and pulled me out of the club then we started walking back to the hotel.

''Forget the lies, the money, we're in this together. And through it all, they said nothing's forever.And they refuse to see the change in me, Why won't they wake up? Come on, come on, come on. Let's get it on! Move to the music, Play that f!cking music, Move it to the music, yeah! (Get it on) Move to my music, Play that f!cking music, Live through my music, yeah!''

We walked inside his hotel room the tears were still falling down my cheeks but I didn't make a sound Dean sat me down on the couch. I just burst into tears Dean wrapped his arms around me I just cried into his cheat I couldn't believe it happened for the second time. The sobs started to escape from my mouth Dean was rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

''Shhh Laura everything will be alright'' he whispered in my ear kissing my forehead I knew that Dean was the one that I could tell him about the rape.

''It's happened before Dean.... When I was sixteen my friends wanted me to go to a party with them so I went it was my first time going to a party. My friends promised they would stay with me all night but of course as soon as they see a cute boy they ran off so I was all on my own. My head was hurting really bad from the loudness so I went upstairs a guy followed me into a bedroom. Next thing I knew he had locked the door I couldn't move or speak I was just frozen I didn't know what to do. He pushed me onto the bed and got ontop of me I tried screaming but the music was so loud that no one heard me then he started taking of my clothes then my worst nightmare became a reality he raped me.'' I said I noticed that he was clenching his fists I could tell that he was getting angry with the story I touched his arm and he calmed down. He wrapped his arms around me we spent the night sitting on the couch with his arms wrapped around me until we both fell asleep.

''Move to the music. Move it to the music, yeah. Move to my music. Live through the music yeah. (Test, test, test, test,) Move to the music. (Test, test, test, test) Move it to the music,  yeah. (Test, test, test, test) Move to my music. (Test, test, test, test) Live through the music yeah. (Test, test, test, test,)''

I woke up still on the couch and in Dean's arms I felt a smile light up my face he looked so cute when he was asleep I could stop staring at him. The minutes passed and Dean finally opened his eyes he looked at me and smiled.

''Good morning beautiful'' He said his voice was all husky I probably looked like a right mess I looked down and blushed Dean chuckled and stood up. ''You look like you could do with a shower there is some towels in the bathroom and you can borrow some of my clothes''

''Thank you Dean for everything'' I whispered smiling at him then walking into the bathroom for the nice shower.

-Later that night-

Me and Dean was sitting on his bed watching some TV show which was a little bit funny I had a good time with him today he never left my side.

''Dean why did you save me last night?'' I asked him the question was annoying me all day Dean looked at me and then sighed.

''The thing is Laura ever since the first time I saw you I fell head over heels for you I fell inlove with you which was strange for me. I though the feeling would go away but it didn't the feelings got stronger and seeing that guy kiss you last night broke my heart I could see you trying to push him away so I got angry at him. I couldn't hold the anger in anymore so of course I punched him seeing you cry killed me but I'm happy that I was there last night so that I could save you,'' He said I smiled and the kissed him on the lips normally I wouldn't do that but I was happy that he kissed me back. ''So does this mean that you are mine?''

''If you want me to be then yes'' I said he smiled and kissed me back from the bottom of my heart I knew that Dean was my Superman but I also know that I love him with the whole of my heart.

''Move to the music. Play that f!cking music, Move it to the music, yeah! (Get it on) Move to my music, Play that f!cking music, Live through my music, yeah! Move to the music, Play that f!cking music, Move it to the music, yeah! (Get it on) Move to my music, Play that f!cking music, Live through my music, yeah!''