We Belong Together (Seth Rollins One Shot)

''I didn't mean it when I said I didnt love you so I should've held on tight, I never should've let you go I didn't know nothing, I was stupid, I was foolish I was lying to myself. I could not fathom I would ever be without your love never imagined I'd be sitting here beside myself 'cause I didn't know you. 'Cause I didn't know me but I thought I knew everything I've never fail.''

My wedding day was in a few days I was excited but nervous at the same time maybe I should introduce myself for you guys. My name is Martha Ambrose you have probably heard of the name Ambrose before but incase you haven't I have a older brother is called Dean Ambrose. He's a WWE Superstar in the while I am a WWE Diva but soon my name will be changing to Martha Rollins. Yes that is correct my finace is called Seth Rollins he is also a WWE Superstar but also my brother's best friend. Dean wasn't happy about the wedding in fact he was angry about it but I tried my best to ignore him I am happy with Seth and Dean needed to accept that.

Planning a wedding was so amazing and exciting but at the same time it was so tiring and stressfull it was a good job that Seth is helping alot too. My dress was all done and it looked beautiful, My hair and makeup was all planned, The cake was all ready, The bridesmaids were all sorted (Which would be some of the divas,) The location was ready and the afterparty was also ready. This was suposed to be the bestes day of my life and I don't want anything ruining it so I knew that I had to talk to Dean I didn't want my brother being angry at the wedding.

''The feeling now that I don't hear your voice or have your touch and kiss your lips 'cause I don't have a choice oh, what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side right here, 'cause baby (We belong together.) When you left I lost a part of me (Together) It's still so hard to believe (Come back, come back) Come back baby, please (Come back, come back,) 'cause we belong together.''

 ''Dean I'm not asking you to destroy the world all I'm asking is please be happy and not angry on my wedding day.'' I said to him watching my brother pacing backwards and forwards Seth is sitting next to me his arm wrapped around my neck.

''Dean your sister is right look all she wants is for our wedding day to be perfect and that's what I want too. I don't want her to be sad but I know that if you're going to be angry all day then she wont' be happy and that means she won't enjoy the wedding which will make me sad.'' Seth said I looked up at him he was looking at Dean but he looked down at me and smiled.

''Fine I will think about it okay but I am not making any promises I will try to be happy'' Dean said I sghed and stood up standing infront of Dean hugging him.

''Trying isn't good enough you're my brother and I want to make you happy but if you're not happy with me marrying Seth then I understand.'' I said to him the lump in my throat was forming there was tears in my eyes Dean face softened when he saw me but before I could cry infront of the two boys I ran away.

''Who else am I gon' lean on when times get rough (Oooooh yeah) Who's gonna talk to me on the phone till the sun comes up (Oooooh yeah) Who's gonna take your place, there ain't nobody better (Oooooh yeah) Oh, baby, baby, we belong together.''

For the rest of that night I stayed in my room crying in my hotel room Seth tried calling me a few times but I ignored his call I felt bad but I just wanted to be alone right now. I really did want to marry Seth but I also wanted my brother to be happy for me I don't want him to be angry. I was actually thinking about cancelling the wedding but a voice in my head was saying ''don't cancel once Dean realizes how happy you are then he will be happy.'' I hope that voice was right about Dean but it was right about one thing I can't cancel the wedding this was the happiest day of my life.

My door opened and closed the only people who had keys to my room was Dean and Seth the person sat next to me on the bed and began to speak.

''You're right I'm sorry I am ruining your wedding for you I just want you to be happy I don't want Seth to hurt you but I see how much he loves you and how happy you are with him. I just I never though that I would see the day my bestfriend and sister getting married I never though you would get married this quick. I'm not going to be angry anymore but if he hurts you then I will be angry and I will kill him I mean it no one hurts my baby sister.'' Dean said making me smile ladies and gentleman meet my over protective brother.

''Thank you Dean but you have always taught me something no matter who hurts you just kick them where the sun doesn't shine.'' I said making him laugh he ruffled up my hair making me glare at him.

''That's right I did teach you that'' he said I smiled really big and hugged him now that my brother was happy I was now happy.

''I can't sleep at night when you are on my mind Bobby Womack's on the radio singing to me ''If you think you're lonely now.'' Wait a minute this is too deep (too deep) I gotta change the station so I turn the dial trying to catch my breath and then I hear Babyface: ''I only think of you.'' and it's breaking my heart I'm trying to keep it together but I'm falling apart. I'm feeling out of my element I'm throwing things, crying trying to figure it out where the hell I went wrong the pain reflected in this song ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside I need you, need you back in my life, baby (We belong together.''

-THE WEDDING!!-

Today is the day I was finally getting married my last hour of being an Ambrose but no matter what I will always be a Ambrose. The girls were rushing around getting ready while drinking champagne talking and laughing. We have been waiting for a very long time for this day and it was finally here the nerves were building up inside me but I kept the smile on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror my dress wasn't long but it wasn't short either it was just right the wedding was outdoors and the weather was beautiful. Most brides woukd wear a tiara and a veil but not me I wanted to wear a flower crown.

''Oh my god you look beautiful Martha'' Nikki Bella said I looked at my bridesmaids they all looked beautiful.

''Are you ready to go out there Mrs Rollins? Your brother is here'' Brie said I grabbed my flowers Dean decided he wanted to give me away so of course I said yes. We all walked out of the house we are getting ready in and waited for a few minutes. I put my arm around Dean's he put his hand ontop of my hand and smiled making me smile.

''You look beautiful I'm so proud of you'' He said I couldn't speak right now so instead I nodded my head at him I heard the sound of the piano and then we began walking down the isle. I could see Seth with his blonde and black hair he was looking at me our eyes were never leaving eachother. Dean let go of my arm and hugged me then he hugged Seth patting him on the back before going to sit down.

''Who else am I gon' lean on when times get rough (Oooooh yeah) who's gonna talk to me on the phone until the sun comes up (Oooooh yeah) who's gonna take your place, there ain't nobody better (Oooooh yeah) Oh, baby, baby, we belong together baby! (We belong together) When you left I lost a part of me (Together) (Ooooooh yeah) it's still so hard to believe (come back, come back) come back baby, please (Oooooooh yeah) (come back, come back) 'cause we belong together.''

The wedding was beautiful and perfect Dean kept his promise and he was happy which I was grateful for. Right now we was at the party I kept looking at Seth he was aways smiling I guess he was really happy but so was I. Seth was everything that I could ever ask for if her left me I don't know what I would do. I was talking to Daniel Bryan and Brie when I felt arms wrap around me I looked up and saw Seth with a big smile on his face.

''Hey Mrs Rollins, May I have this dance? he said holding his hand out to me I smiled and bowed down.

''Why of course you may Mr Rollins'' I said making him laugh he grabbed my hand and we began to dance our first dance together. 

''I love you Martha, I am so glad that you are now my wife'' Seth said I laid my head on his should with a smile on my face.

''I love you too Seth'' I whispered this was the bestes day of my life the old chapter has now come to an end but this is where my new chapter starts.

''Who else am I gon' lean on when time get rough (Ooooooh yeah) Who's gonna talk to me till the sun comes up (Ooooooh yeah) Who's gonna take your place, there ain't nobody better (Oooooh yeah) Oh, baby, baby we belong together. Ooooooh yeah,Ooooooh yeah, Ooooooh yeah, We belong together.''