All My Heart (A.J Lee One Shot)

''There's so many things that I could say but I'm sure it would come out all wrong you got something that I can't explain, Still try and try and let you know. That first summer we spent's one we'll never forget, Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that we thought made us ain't it funny now? We can see we're who we're meant to be.''

Summer was where it all started for me or should I say for us we both fell in love with eachother I guess it was a summer fling but I didn't want to say goodbye to her. Of course she had a busy life ahead of her she's always on the road the day she left broke my heart. I'm not your everyday kind of girl I was so much more different while all of the girls you know liked boys I was intrested in girls. I'm gay and I'm proud of it I met this girl who was also gay but she would never admit it to anyone which is why she left. She got scared that somebody would find out I didn't mind if anyone would find out I really wanted to tell everyone that I love this amaizing girl. All I wanted was her to hold her in my arms, to kiss those lips and to say the words ''I love you'' every single day I did get the chance to do them things but now the memories are in the past.

The name is Angie I guess you guys know one thing about me which is I'm gay I guess I should tell you some more things about me. I wrestle for WWE but I wrestle in the NXT development which means I have to stay in Florida all of the time. I fell in love with a girl called A.J Lee she's also a wrestler but she's on the main roaster and she's the WWE Divas champion she also travels all around the world. We spent weeks together in Florida I remember the first time I saw her I thought she was beautiful and we had so many things in common. She's a nerd but I am also a nerd we both read comic books and watched superhero movies we did a lot more than that too. A.J was scared that people would find out about us she knew that she would get hate. I wasn't scared about the hate I didn't mind but if only we could have worked things out then we would have gotten through the hate together.

''You still have all of my, You still have all of me, You still have all of my heart. Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh. Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Oooh. Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh. Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Oooh....''

I was left with the memories of us two together in my apartment I couldn't go anywhere without seeing her face. I needed her back in my life but I had no idea where she was right now or if she would be sleeping or maybe she was busy. She probably forgot about me anyway that's what people sometimes do you have a summer fling and then they forget you. Lately I've been crying myself to sleep wishing she was here right beside me but she's a thousand miles away.

''What's up with you?'' I heard a voice I turned my head to the side and saw Sasha Banks looking at me confused and probably worried.

''Nothing I'm fine, Good luck out there tonight'' I said to her getting up and walking out of the locker room I needed some air I can't be around people right now.

''There's too many things I have to say I could have been better and stronger for you and me you always make me feel okay. Those late summer nights we spent, staying up talking all night I'd ask ''You think we'd ever make it?'' you'd say ''I'm sure if it's right.'' Ain't it funny to think just how stupid I used to be hope you always believe.''

-A.J Lee's POV-

I couldn't get the nights we spent together out of my mind but there again I walked away from her because I was scared of people finding out about us both. I really do love her people say that if you love someone you wouldn't care about what people think of you so why was I running away like a coward? I usually don't run away from things like this but I freaked out I've never been with a girl before and then Angie came into my life. I didn't really understand these feelings I was feeling for her I've never been in love and I never planned on it I guess these things happened. This summer has been the best summer of my life we were both so in love with each other but that went away. I should probably visit her well I'll see her anyway she wrestles in NXT I have a match there tonight but I'm scared to see her again.

I could see her from a few steps away talking to some of the wrestlers her voice sounding like music to my hears the voice that I heard all of the time through the summer. She still looked beautiful but she always looks beautiful how did I ever ended up falling in love with this girl? She's like magic always making me heart beat whenever we are close to eachother. She turned her head in my direction the our eyes were on eachothers at this point I didn't care about anyone that was around us because it felt me and her were the only ones in this universe.

''You still have all of my, You still have all of my, You still have all of my heart. You still have all of my, You still have all of my, You still have all of my heart.''

I felt like I was going back to those summer days just looking at Angie brough back them memories she stood up and walked over to me. I felt like the world had stopped spinning around I couldn't do anything I was just frozen oh how bad I wanted to kiss those soft lips again.

''A.J what are you doing here?'' Angie asked me I looked down knowing that I would burst into tears if I kept looking at her but I have to hold them in and be strong.

''I have a match here tonight but I also wanted to see you, look can we please talk later? My match is next'' I said to her she looked down and nodded her head yes I smiled a little then walked away just like I always do but this time I couldn't look back at her.

''Let them talk and talk and talk let them say what they want we will laugh at the though they didn't know what we've got every year that goes by, a year older we are you'll still be beautiful then, bless your beautiful heart. They'll talk and talk and talk how crazy is it? Someone could waste their whole life, helplessly, just paitently waiting for a love like you and me.''

-Angie's POV-

I watched A.J wrestle on the television backstage what was she doing here? Is she here to tell me to forget about the summer? How can I forget about it? When you fall in love with someone you can't just forget about it, it stays in your heart for a very long time that you don't want it to leave. If she wanted us to forget about everything then it would kill me so badly I can't let that happen I can't let her just walk away like that. I watched has she walked backstage and over to me I didn't know what to say but I had all of the words in my mind.

''Look if you want us to forget about it then that's fine with me but just know this I can't forget A.J I've tried but I can't do it please don't do this.'' I said to her tears in my eyes she grabbed my hand and dragged me into an empty locker room making me confused.

''You thought I was going to tell you to forget about everything? Angie you are wrong because I can't forget either yes I'm scared about people finding out but who cares? Who cares what they think? It isn't about them it's about me and you and our love for eachother.'' She said I looked at her in shock I saw the tears roll down her cheeks I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly while she cried into my chest.

''You still have all of my, You still have all of my, You still have all of my heart. You still have all of my heart, You still have all of my (You still have all of my heart.) You still have all of my (You still have all of my heart.) You still have all of my (You still have all of my heart.)''

''Shh A.J everything is going to be alright we are going to get away but we will get through them together I promise I'm never leaving your side.'' I said to her kissing her forehead she calmed down at my words which is a good thing well for me it is. 

''You're right Angie I love you so much and this time I'm not leaving I promise'' she said well of course she has to leave for her job but we will get through the long distance I'm promising myself that.

''I love you too A.J and I always will'' I said to her she smiled and we both kissed eachother we didn't care if anyone walked in on us because it's all about me and her our love for eachother will be stronger than ever and no one can change that.

''You still have all of my (I've been waiting my whole life.) You still have me (For someone to save me still can't believe that you're mine.) You still have all of my heart.''