Drunk In Love (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking why can't I keep my finger off it, baby? I want you, na, na, Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you, na, na. Cigars on ice, Cigars on ice feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my gril. Flashing lights, Flashing lights you got me faded, faded, faded. Baby I want you na, na can't keep your eyes off my fatty. Daddy, I want you na, na drunk in love, I want you.''

It's been a busy week in the WWE since it has been WrestleMania week everyone was all stressed and tired including me. This was my first wrestlemania and I never knew it would be like this I wish we could go out and have some fun but there's just too much going on. I leaned my head against the window of the bus Seth was listening to his music next to me while head banging. How did I ever get this dork to be my best friend? I was joking he was an awesome best friend there are times when he can be annoying but I love him. Right now was on tour and we had just arrived in the beautiful city of Las Vegas and I had this craving for going to a club tonight.

My name is Emilia but everyone calls me Emily except from The Shield they just call me Nugget I hated the name at first but then I got used to it. Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose were all my best friends along with A.J Lee and Kaitlyn I was so lucky to have friends like these guys. Lately though I have started to develop some feelings for Dean I didn't understand them because I have never been in love before but they were really strong. The butterflies flying around my stomach whenever he smiles at me and the sparks shooting up my arms when he touches me does he feel all of them too?

''We woke up in the kitchen saying, ''How the hell did this shit happen?'' Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club drunk in love. We be all night, love, love. We be all night, love, love.''

I was sitting in my hotel room watching televsion when I heard my door burst open and two giggling girls came into the room.

''Hey my little crumpet'' A.J said smiling and sitting down next to me I turned off the television damn these two seemed really excited.

''Hey guys what's up?'' I asked them Kaitlyn grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down on the couch with me and A.J.

''Nothing...... Okay maybe there is something me, A.J and The Shield have been talking and we could all use a night out so since Dean lives in Las Vegas he is going to take us to the best club that he knows.'' Kaitlyn explained I smiled a night out? I liked that idea I haven't been out in a very long time.

''Well what are you waiting for..... Come on let's go get all dolled up'' I said to them both making them laugh I went into the bedroom to pick out my outfit and get ready tonight is going to be a good night.

''We be all night, and everything alright no complaints from my body, so fluorescent under these lights boy, I'm drinking, Park it in my lot 7-11 I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing, if you scared, call that reverend. Boy I'm drinking, get my brain right armand de brignac, gangster wife Louie sheets, he sweat it out like wash rags he wear it out. Boy, I'm drinking, I'm singing on the mic till my voice hoarse. Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard. Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood. I'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on the big body. Been swerving all this, swerve, surfing all in this good, good.''

We all walked into the club I must admit Dean had nice taste the music was blasting through the speakers, Lights were shining all over the place and there were people everywhere. I knew that this was going to be my new favourite club ever well Las Vegas is my favourite city. We all went and sat down at the booth Roman went to go get the drinks bottles of beer and vodka shots. Roman came back with the drinks we picked up a bottle of beer first and began to drank.

''Emily remember the first time you debuted?'' Seth asked I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow what a lame question.

''Of course I do... Every WWE Superstar and Diva remember their debut it's special'' I said to him Seth smirked and got back to drinking his beer. We all finished our beers and were now turning our attentions to the vodka shots I guess you can say we were pretty much wasted.

''We woke up in the kitchen saying, ''How the hell did this shit happen?'' Oh baby, drink in love we be all night last think I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club drunk in love. We be all night, love, love. We be all night, love, love.''

Everyone went to go dance at the dancefloor leaving me and Dean on our own he leaned over to my side and whispered in my ear.

''Want to go and dance?'' He whispered I smiled up at him and nodded my head he stood up stumbling a little and he held out his hand for me to take. I giggled and put my hand in his he pulled me then we both walked to the dance floor.

The Dancefloor was filled with people dancing with their partners, friends or just stranges but this night has been amazing so far. I swayed my hips from side to side while Dean's hands were on them. Dancing has always been one of my favourite things when I was thirteen I learned how to belly dance which I still do sometimes. I don't know why but there was something about dancing that helped to clear my hand and it makes me feel like I am free from anything. I turned around so that my back was facing dean and started to grind on him he wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body kissing my neck I could feel him through his jeans.

''(I'm nice right now) Hold up, That D'USSE is the shit if I do say so myself, If I do say so myself hold up, Stumbled all in the house time to back up all of that mouth that you had all in the car, talking 'bout you the baddest bitch thus far. Talking 'bout you be repping that third, I wanna see all the shit that I heard know I sing Clint Eastwood, Hope you can handle the curve foreplay in the foyer, fucked up my Warhol. Slip the panties right to the side ain't got the time to take draws off, On site catch a charge I might, Beat the box up like Mike in '97 I bite, I'm Ike, Turner, Turn up. Baby no I don't play, Now eat the cake, Anna Mae said, ''Eat the cake, Anna Mae!'' I'm nice, For y'all to reach these heights you gonna need G3. 4, 5, 6 flights, sleep tight we sex again in the moring, Your breastases my breakfast we going in, we be all night.''

I fell onto the bed Dean was ontop of me was now back at the hotel the others were still at the club but me and Dean decided to come back. Dean smashed his lips against mine I kissed him back tugging on his hair gently he pulled away and took off his shirt. I felt like I was in heaven right now was this really happening? Did Dean have feelings for me? Or was this just our drunken minds?

Soon all of our clothes was off and we was both making love this felt so amazing right now I know that Dean is the guy for me.

''We be all night, love, love. We be all night love, love.''

I walk up the next morning with a really bad hangover the space beside me felt empty then Dean came into the room with a glass of water and a painkiller he gave me them I smiled at him popped the tablet in my mouth and dranked the water.

''Do you remember anything from last night?'' He asked all of the memories started coming back to me the club, Me and Dean dancing then coming back her and having sex with Ambrose.

''Yes I remember everything, You regret it don't you ?'' I said to him tears foarming in my eyes Dean kneeled down beside me so that he was looking into my eyes and placed his hands on my cheeks.

''No of course I don't regret it I remember everything that happened and I am glad that it did because Emilia I love you so much and I always have every since I met you.'' He said I smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks Dean kissed my forehead wiping them away.

''I love you too Dean and I always will'' I whispered he kissed me on the lips I kissed him back feeling like the happiest girl in the world. That Ladies and Gentleman was why our drunken night was worth it because it brought me and Dean closer together and I couldn't be more happier.

''Never tired, never tired I been sipping, That's the only thing that's keeping me on fire, me on fire didn't mean to spill that liquor all on my attire I've been drinking watermelon I want your body right here, daddy I want you, right now can't keep my eyes off my fatty daddy I want you. We be all night, love, love. We be all night love, love.''