All of me (CM Punk One Shot)

This one shot is for Kaela I did a Christmas one shot for her so this is a sequel to that. If you haven't read the first one shot then check out my Christmas one shots so let's get on with the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''What would I do without you smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out you've got my head spinning, no kidding I can't pin you down what's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on you magical mystery ride and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. My head's under water but I'm breathing fine you're crazy and I'm out of my mind.''

These past few months have been wonderful and romantic I have never been so in love with a guy before. This feeling with CM Punk was amazing I knew that he was the one I knew that he was my soulmate I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Waking up to his smiling face every morning always made me happy there were never days when I was in a bad mood. These past few mornings though I have been getting sick I didn't know what this meant Nikki Bella said I need to get a test I can't be pregnant can I?

A smiled was on my face well there is a smile on my face everyday everyone has noticed that I have become more happier these past few months. My life was getting better I had the girl of my dreams she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to marry this girl and start a family with her I wanted her to be called Mrs Kaela Brooks. I sat down in the locker room and dug into my pocket pulling out a ring Zack Ryder winked at me from the other side knowing what it was for. Later on tonight I was going to ask her to be my wife I was going to ask her to marry me.

''Cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you you're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you.''

-Kaela's POV-

''Nikki I think you are right maybe I am pregnant'' I said to my two friends Nikki and Brie Bella while pacing backwards and forwards.

''Me and Brie will take you to the Pharmacy just to get a test'' Nikki said while standing I smilled at the two twins sisters then followed them out to their car.

I had loads of thoughts in my mind was it good that I might be pregnant? Or was it a bad thing? What would happen with me and Phil? Would he leave me? Or would he stay? Is he ready to be a father? Am I ready to be a mother? I sighed wanting these questions to go away.

-CM Punk's pov-

I knocked on the Divas locker room door hoping that Kaela would answer but no one answered where was she? I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled her number but I heard her phone ringing from the locker room I started my search for her around the areana.

''Hey Bryan Hey Cena have you seen Kaela?'' I asked them I was starting to get worried about her she wasn't anywhere in the areana no one knows where she is.

''Yeah she went out shopping with Brie and Nikki'' John said I sighed a breathe of release she was okay that was good.

''I heard that you Punk are going to propose'' Daniel said with a smile on his face and his eyesbrows raised.

''Yeah want to help me plan it?'' I asked them both they smiled and nodded their head then our proposal planning began.

 ''How many time do I have to tell? Even when you'r crying you're beautiful too the world is beating you down, I'm around through every move you're my downfall, you're my muse my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you. My heads under water but I'm breathing fine you're crazy and I'm out of my mind.''

-Kaela's POV-

I was sat on the bathroom floor just staring at the pregnancy I felt tears roll down my cheeks I didn't know if they were tears of happiness or sadness. I was happy at the fact that I was pregnant I was sad at the fact that Punk might leave me and the baby. I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it with my hands with a little smile on my face then I heard the front door closed I got up and walked down the steps.

''I have something to tell you'' We both said at the same time I giggled then Punk waited for me to speak first.

''I'm pregnant'' I whispered.

''Cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you you're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh.''

-CM Punk's pov=

''I'm pregnant'' she whispered I looked at her with wide eyes I was going to be a father? I was going to start a little family with the girl that I love with the whole of my heart.

''Really?'' I asked in shock she nodded her head with a big smile on her face I wrapped my arms around her picked her up and spun her around. ''I guess it's time for my news'' I whispered she smiled I got down on one knee and grabbed her hand. ''Kaela I love you with the whole of my heart and these past few months have been amazing I am so happy to call you mine so please will you marry me?'' I asked her I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks.

''Of course I will marry you Punk'' she whispered I smiled and put the ring on her finger then we kissed today was the bestes day of my life.

''Give me all of you cards on the table, we're both showing risking it all, though it's hard. Cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you you're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all me and you give me all of you. I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: All of me Artist: John Legend. You guys need to listen to this song it's so amazing and beautiful the video will be on the side. Requests are open so if you guys want a One shot then message me or comment telling me your name, Superstar, song and if you want to you can tell me the storyline. You must tell me your name and your song if you don't then I can't do the One Shot for you.