Round here (Sheamus One Shot)

''Red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, redneck. Well the boys 'round here don't listen to The Beatles run ole Bocephus through a jukebox needle at a honky-tonk, where their boots stomp all night; what? (That's right.) Yeah, and what they call work, digging in the dirt gotta get it in the ground 'fare the rain come down to get paid, to get the girl in your 4 wheel drive (A country boy can survive.)''

Summer Nashville is always beautiful and amazing Nashville is always one of my favourite places sometimes I wish I was born here but instead I was born somewhere else in a little rainy town. I don't always get to come to Nashville all of the time only when I'm on tour with the WWE. Life has always been happy and beautiful for me I've always been the girl that has always loved the summer season. I get on well with everyone in the WWE I've got alot of friends in the WWE but some people hated me and I hated them. There was one guy I got on with the most we've been friends for a very long time it's probably been two years now. I wanted more though I like being friends with him but I wanted to be more than friends my feelings for this guy has been getting deeper and deeper I don't even know what to do anymore.

Medow is the name awesome name right? I am a WWE Diva and I haven been for 3 years now which is amazing. I love my job so much going to different places, seeing different thing, eating different foods and meeting new people. Right now we were in Nashville which I have told you so many time but it's one of my favourite places We didn't have a show tonight so I didn't have any plan until some of the guys decided to have a pool party of course the divas agreed to that. Summer was finally here and every year we all decide to do something so this year we have decided to have a pool party this is exciting.

''Yeah the boys 'round here drinking that ice cold beer talkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucks. Runnin' them red dirt roads out, kicking up dust. The boys 'round here sending up a prayer to the man upstairs backwoods legit, don't take no shit. Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit.''

Everyone was enjoying themselves all of the guys had their swimming trunks on but they kept off their shirts showing off their six packs. All of the divas had their bikinis on of course I had on my shorts over my bikini bottoms but I had on my bikini top. The sun was shining and the weather was really warm which was perfect the food was cooking on the barbeque, Beer bottles were all over the place, people were playing either Ping pong or basketball, The music was playing loudly and I was with all of the divas near the pool. It's been a long time since I went to a party I think the last time was last year it felt good to get out here and have fun again with some amazing people.

My legs were in the water swinging backwards and forewards Nikki Bella put a cowboy hat on my head making me laugh. I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked in their direction and saw Sheamus looking at me with a big smile on his face. He looked so cute with his hair flat covering his forehead he maybe pale but that's one of the things that I like about him. There was nothing to hate about Sheamus everything about him is just amazing even his sense of humour and personality. 

''I think he likes you'' I heard a voice from beside I looked away from Sheamus turning my head to that person which was Natalya.

''Sheamus like me? There is no way he would like me'' I said to her smiling she didn't believe it she knew that I liked him it was like she could see right through me.

''Keep telling yourself that'' She said to me waving over to Sheamus I looked at him and smiled he smiled back and got back to talking with his friends. Can Sheamus possibly like me?

''Aw heck! Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Redneck. Well the boys 'round here, they're keeping it country ain't a damn one know how to dougie. (You don't do the dougie?) No, not in Kentucky but there girls 'round here yep, they still love me. Yeah, the girls 'round here, they all deserve a whistle shakin' that sugar, sweet as Dixie crystal. They like that y'all and souther drawl and just can't help it cause they just keep fallin'.''