Truth or Dare Girl on Girl (Paige One shot)

Okay so this is my first ever girl on girl one shot I'm so nervouse about this one so I hope you guys will like it and I have been wanting to do a Paige One Shot for ages Now I finally get the chance. This One Shot is for Faith so go check her out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Now follow me down to it just follow me down to do it nobody will know how you come, and you go for it not gonna get dangerous, you don't got to worry about us somebody to give what you get and you get what you need now and these lights, get bright so let me show you it would be so, so, so nice to know you.''

It all started at a party the WWE superstars and divas were having backstage I think we were all celebrating that AJ Lee wasn't the champion anymore. I must admit she was a great divas champion but it was getting boring she held that title for too long how she did that I will never know. A new diva from NXT won the divas championship I must admit she was beautiful, Her pale skin, her black hair, Those brown eyes and her piercings that she has on her lip and belly button.

I've never really been into women but when I first saw her I fell in love which was really weird for me actually I can't get her out of my mind. The first time that I talked to her was when she won the title on Monday her british voice sounded like music to my ears. I could just listen to her talk all day long and never get tired of it. Her smile was probably the best thing about her it lit up the whole of her face it was so beautiful just like her. My best friend Seth Rollins started to notice that there was something weird about me I bet everyone did but could I tell him that I was falling for a girl?

''It's as easy as, 1, 2, 3, do you see what I do? Truth or dare, Yes I double dare you. You, You, Me, Now I think you got it one last breathe and just spin the bottle now. You know you don't need to be so worried even though below I'm still thinking about it. 1,2,3 and I double dare me as well truth or dare (Dirty little secret, Dirty little secret) This will be our little (Dirty little secret, Dirty little secret) This will be our little.''

I saw her talking to my best friend Seth who was also her best friend they were both laughing about something which made me jealous then she caught me staring at her she smiled and winked making my cheeks go red. Did she like me? No of course she didn't she was straight she wasn't into girls just guys I sighed knowing that I will never have her in my arms. I needed some fresh air so I walked out of the party and out of the arena my back hitting the wall.

I heard the open and then close but I just ignored it probably someone wanted a smoke but they was standing next to me.

''I though you would be out here'' I heard that beautiful british voice she was standing right next to me was I dreaming?

''It was too warm in there so I came out here to get some fresh air'' I said while looking infront of me nothing intresting was happening but I could feel her eyes on me.

''Same here I couldn't take it anymore in there'' She said I smiled I wish I could kiss those soft lips feel her piercing against my skin. I felt her move closer to me but I ignored it until I heard her sigh I looked at her with confusion in my eyes.

''Give in the slow descent give in to the trust to feel it give in to the pull and the push and the forth and back oooooh. We're not going to slow you down, We're not going to hold you to it I guess it depends, in the end after all we're all friends here, Here. And these lights get bright so let me show ya so, so, so nice to know you''

An hour later and we were still stood outside I wanted to know what she was thinking my hand accidently brushed against hers and I felt the electric shocks. I couldn't do this anymore so I did the only thing that I always do and that was run back to the hotel. I've always been the kind of person to run when things got awkward I don't know if it was because of my nervous.

I didn't even turn around to look at Paige's expression I didn't know if she was hurt or if she was happy but I wanted to turn around and run back to her.

''It's as easy as 1,2,3, do you see what I do? Truth or dare, Yes I double dare you, You, You, Me now I think you got it one last breath and just spin the bottle now. (You know you don't need to be so worried, Even though below I'm still thinking about it.) 1,2,3, and I double dare me as well truth, dare. (Dirty little secret, Dirty little secret.) This will be our little (dirty little secret, dirty little secret) this will be our little (dirty little secret, dirty little secret) this will be our little (dirty little secret, dirty little secret) this will be out little (dirty little secret, dirty little secret) This will be our little.''

I woke up to someone knocking on my hotel room door I groaned and rolled out of bed the cover falling ontop of me but the knocking didn't stop. I got off the floor and answered the door I couldn't believe my eyes Paige was standing infront of me with a smile on her face what did she want?

''Umm hey good morning'' I whispered Paige looked me up and down smiling at me damn I forgot to brush my hair, teeth and change my clothes. I ran back inside leaving the door open for her to enter I grabbed my things and rushed off into the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom more happier with my appearence Paige was standing infront of me I was about to say something but she pressed her lips agaist mine. The kiss felt amazing the fireworks were going off in my head I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back.

''Faith I have always liked you since I first laid my eyes on you and I don't care what anybody says but I love you so please be my girlfriend?'' Paige said I blinked a few times thinking if all of this was a dream but it wasn't.

''Of course I will Paige I love you too'' I said she smiled and then we kissed again I didn't care what people said about us I love Paige with the whole of my heart and I always will.

''One, Two, Three do you see what I do? Truth or dare, Yes I double dare you, You, you, me now I think you got it one last breath, and just spin the bottle now. (You know you don't need to be so worried even though below I'm still thinking about it.) One, Two, Three and I double dare me as well truth, dare.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Marianas Trench Song: Truth or dare.