You and I (CM Punk One Shot)

''I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white seconds and hours, maybe they had to take some time. I know how it goes, I know how it goes from wrong and right silence and sound did they ever hold eachother tight like us? Did they ever fight like us?''

How did things ever get to this? We were supposed to be perfect now I don't know if he even loves me anymore like he used to. This relationship wasn't as amazing as it used to be back then I thought I was in a fairytale I thought me and him would have our happily ever after. I was wrong about all them things because right now it was like my nightmare, this relationship wasn't perfect anymore and this isn't how happily ever after goes in story books. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it was him but I did know one thing losing him would be my worst nightmare. He's helped and supported me so much in my life I also did the same in his life when he was stressed and under pressure I was always there for him. He's the love of my life but everything is falling apart right now I wish I could pick up the pieces. There were a lot of things that I am wishing for right now but I wish that the love we used to have was still here.

My name is Annabell there isn't really much to tell about myself except for the fact that I am WWE Diva and I am in a relationship with CM Punk who is also a WWE Superstar. I am so proud of Punk he is come a long way in the WWE now he's the longest reigning WWE Champion. No words can explain how happy I am to be his girlfriend that was until that one night where everything changed. I've been dating Punk for 4 years and they were just amazing I have never been in a relationship like this before. That night though was when we had our first fight I had no idea how the fight started but I wish it never did.

''You and I we don't wanna be like them we can make it 'till the end nothing can come between you and I not even the gods above can seperate the two of us no, nothing can come between you and I. Oh, you and I.''

-FLASHBACK TO THE FIGHT!-

It was two in the afternoon and Punk hasn't been home all night which made me worried what if something has happened to him? I couldn't lose him when I thought about calling the cops I heard the door open and close I stood and turned to see Punk coming inside looking at me.

''Punk? Where have you been all night? I have been worried sick why didn't you call me?'' I asked him walking over to where he was standing.

''Why do you even care? It's not like I am the slut in this relationship like you'' he said while glaring at me this was a side to Punk that I have never seen before it just completely shocked me. 

''Did you just call me a slut? Punk you know that I have never cheated on you and I never will what has gotten into you?'' I asked him feeling the tears in my eyes Punk laughed this isn't the boyfriend that I know.

''Nothing has gotten into me it's you acting like I don't know what's going on but I do so come on tell me what's his name?'' He asked coming closer to me he had the angry look on his face it was my first time seeing him like this.

''I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD THINK THAT! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE IT'S OVER!'' I screamed while walking into the bedroom and getting my suitcase from under the bed. I walked to the closet started getting all my clothes and packing he didn't even stop me. I was finished packing I grabbed my things and looked at the bedroom one more time before walking and walking out of out apartment.

''I figured it out saw the mistakes of up and down meet in the middle, there's always room for common ground. I see what it's like, I see what it's like for day and night never together 'cause they see things in a different light like us but they never tried like us.''

-CM PUNK'S POV!-

Why did I let her go like that? I could have stopped her she would still be here right now layin in my arms but instead I let her walk out of my life. How could I ever be so stupid to even call her a slut? I knew that she wasn't cheating she's the most loyal girlfriend ever it's just these dreams that I have been having. I blame the dreams for making Annabell leave why did I even let them get to me? I wish i could change everything and get her back into my life. I should probably talk to her but what if she won't listen to me maybe I should do something that she will love. 

Annabell has never really liked me getting her gifts whenever I would she would get mad for a little bit but right now is a different subject. I can't go on another day without her I needed her right now she's my life and my whole universe. I just hope this plan works and she forgives me if not then I don't know what else to do anymore I'm just hoping that she likes it.

''You and I we don't wanna be like them we can make it 'till the end nothing can come between you and I not even the gods above can seperate the two of us. 'Cause you and I.....''

-ANNABELL'S POV!-

Punk said he had a surprise for me tonight and the he hopes we can talk things out I just don't know if I am ready to face him yet. I did want him back though I still love Punk with the whole of my heart so what's the worst the can happen? I walked up the stairs the led to the rooftop garden above mine and Phil's apartment. This place has always been my favourite place but at night time it looks beautiful with lights from the city below, The stars twinkling in the night sky, the shooting star and the big bright moon.

The sight infront of me was really beautiful a table, Lights all over the place, Music playing softly in the background, Candles which were lit and rose petals scattered around the place. This is the most romantic Punk has ever been I never thought I would see him plan all this in my life. 

''It took me all day to do all this but it's worth it I just want you to hear me out'' he said I sat down on the swinging chair Punk sat down next to me and placed his hand in mine. ''I know that sorry or all of this can make up to what I said and did to you but I am so sorry I didn't mean to call you a slut. I let the stress and the dreams get the best of me I keep having these dreams that you are cheating on me I don't even know why because I know you will never do that. I love you so much and knowing that I lost you is killing me....'' I cut him off but placing my lips on his my hands going on his cheeks it felt good to kiss him again I've missed his lips.

''Punk you didn't lose him because I am here right now and I always will be I am not going anywhere babe I love you so much too.'' I said to him he smiled and kissed me again I meant every word that I said to him because I am staying in his arms forever.

''We don't wanna be like them, we can make it till the end, nothing can come between you and I not even the gods above can seperate the two of us no, nothing can come between you and I. You and I. Oh, You and I, Oh, you and I. We can make it if we try you and I. Oh, You and I.''