Stealing Cinderella (Sheamus One Shot)

This one shot is for Katie Reynolds and it's a Sheamus one. :) <3 xoxoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I went to see her dad for a sit down man to man wasn't any secret, I'd be asking for her hand I guess that's why he left waiting in the living room by myself with at least a dozen pictures of her sitting on a shelf, She was.''

Hi my name is Katie Reynolds I was born and raised in Dublin Ireland with my childhood best friend Sheamus Yes the Celtic Warrior who wrestles in the WWE Sheamus. Our lifes were really happy but sadly he had to leave when WWE sighned him up now he lives in America While I'm still in Ireland wrestling all around Europe.

My dream has always been to become a WWE Diva ever since I was a little girl my and Sheamus used to train alot but now he's busy. I looked through some old photo of my childhood with Sheamus there was baby pictures of us, School pictures and pictures of us just growing up. I missed those days so much but I guess you after move on from them.

''Playing Cinderella she was riding her first bike bouncing on the bed and looking for a pillow fight runnin' through the sprinkler with a big popsicle grin dancin' with her dad, lookin up at him in her eyes I'm Prince Charming but to him I'm just some fellow riding in and stealing Cinderella.''

Tonight was my last night in Europe in the morning I would be saying goodbye to the wrestling company I wrestle for, All the talented superstars and divas, My friends and my family. I was pretty sad but excited since WWE has now officially signed me. Which meant that I would be seeing Sheamus but I would be seeing him all the time.

The irish crowd was cheering on for me yes I was in my hometown and I was fighting a french girl I did my finisher on her The Brogue Kick yes the same finisher has Sheamus. Then went for the pin 1...2..3.. The crowd was chanting my name and cheering for me that's when the tears started falling down my cheeks I saw everyone that I have been working with these past few year walking down to the ring. I hugged everyone thanking them for everything then i grabbed a microphone so that I could thanks the fans.

''DUBLINNNN!!!! How are you all tonight? I was raised up in a house not that far from here it's just down the road so whenever this company was in Dublin I would always come down and watch all the matches and watch everyone kick ass making me want to do this. But that's not the only thing that made me want to become a diva. I remember watching WWE one night and there was this rivarly going on between these two best friends their names was Trish Stratus and Lita. I watched all of their matches and that's when I thought damn this is what I want to do. Now here I am today saying goodbye to go to the WWE. So thank you everyone for making my dreams come true and for all of the support.'' I gave the Microphone to the Referee and waved to everyone one more time before leaving the building.

''I leaned in towards those pictures to get a better look at one when I heard a boice behind me say ''Now ain't she somethin son?'' I said ''Yeah she's quite a woman'' and he just stared at me and I realize that in his eyes she would always be.''

I walked around the NXT arena hoping to see that bright ginger hair that I loved so much I met some of the WWE superstars and divas here they were all awesome.

''Well, Well we meet again'' I heard that Irish voice from behind me I closed my eyes wondering if I was dreaming then I opened them and turned around. There he was the same ginger hair, The ginger beard and those blue eyes.

''Hello Sheamus'' I wispered I was frozen I couldn't move at all but I didn't need to because he moved closer to me then wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him back hoping the tears wouldn't fall down.

''I missed you Katie'' Sheamus said making me smile the started to fall I hugged him tighter.

''I missed you too Sheamus but what are you doing here in NXT?'' I asked him confused he smiled messing up my hair.

''Well I'm your new Mentor'' He said I couldn't believe it Sheamus was my mentor which means he's going to be out in my corner whenever I wrestle.

''Playing Cinderella she was riding her first bike bouncing on the bed and looking for a pillow fight runnin' through the sprinkler with a big popsicle grin dancin with her dad, lookin up at him in her eyes I'm Prince Charmning but to him I'm just some fellow riding in and stealing Cinderella.''

Tonight was my first match against Sasha Banks on NXT Sheamus was standing outside the ring being my manager. Sasha was nearly I just had to my finisher on her so I started my chest with my hand Sheamus doing the same thing then I Brogue Kicked her in the face going for the pin 1...2...3. I had won my first match Sheamus came into the ring wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around. When he put me down I felt his lips on mine his ginger beard tickling my face but I liked it his lips felt so smooth.

''Katie I am so happy to see you again life without you has been really hard I have loved you ever since we was teenagers so please be mine forever?'' Sheamus asked I smiled and kissed him again.

''Yes of course I will be your's fella.'' That night had to be one of the bestes night of my life coming to the WWE was a good thing has I got to see Sheamus again now he is my boyfriend.

''Oh, he slapped me on the shoulder then he called her in the room when she threw his arms around him that's when I could see it too. She was playing Cinderella she was riding her first bike bouncing on the bed looking for a pillow fight runnin through the sprinkler with a big popsicle grin dancin with her dad, lookin up at him if he gives me a hard time I can't blame the fellow I'm the one who's stealin - Cinderella.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------