No Matter What (Seth Rollins One Shot)

PART TWO TO UNBREAKABLE HEART! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I need you right here you're everything I'm not in my life. We're indestructible, we are untouchable nothing can take us down tonight you are so beautiful, it should be a criminal that you could be mine. And we will make it out alive I'll promise you this love will never die.''

Today is the big day the day that I've been waiting for the whole of my life is finally here and the smile on my face were starting to hurt my cheeks right now but I didn't care. A lot has changed since the last time me and Seth are so in love with eachother that he decided to take it to the next step which is marriage. That's not the only thing that is happening to us right now three months ago we found out we were going to be parents to our little bundle of joy because I am three months pregnant. We both couldn't be any more happier with life right now the sad part is that I have to retire from wrestling to become a mother but I'll be fine Seth is taking time off to stay with me while I'm pregnant. He wanted to retire with me at first but I told him not to I didn't want him to give on his dreams just for me he still has dreams that he needs to make come true.

Then we have my two brother Matt and Jeff Hardy they both wasn't happy with the idea of me being pregnant but they are getting used to it I'm sure when the baby is born they will be the best uncles in the world. I have a little thing that the boys and my soon to be husband is going to be training the little ninja to become a WWE superstar or diva. Wrestling runs in the family my father was never a wrestler but my brother and friends are my father is just a big fan of the show. Having my friends and family here today means a lot to me and I can tell that it's going to be a special day.

 ''No matter what I got your back I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that I swear to god that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last one's standing.''

The clock was ticking it was nearly time for me to go out there and I'm not even ready yet all of my bridesmaids were running around the room trying to sort things out. They helped me to put the dress on, do my makeup and then do my hair I felt like a princess. Never in my widest dreams did I ever think that I would be standing in front of the mirror wearing this beautiful wedding dress I didn't even think I would ever get married. I was finally marrying the man of my dreams after this day our love for eachother will last forever. I grabbed my red roses and took a deep breathe and breathed out I watched my father walk inside the room. 

''Oh Miranda you look absolutley beautiful, your mother would be so proud she's probably up there right now with a big smile on her face watching this day.'' My father said tears falling from his cheeks I walked over to him and hugged him.

''Aw dad! Please don't cry you will make me cry and I don't want to go out there looking like a panda Seth might change his mind about everything.'' I said with a little giggle my dad laughed and wiped away his tears it was now time for me to go out there and get married.

''So believe me when I say, you're the one they'll never forgive us for the things we've done. And we will make it our alive I'll promise you this love will never die.''

Seeing Seth standing there in his tuxedo made me smile really big he looked so handsome how did I ever become this lucky? I've seen Seth wearing suit loads of times since he joined the Authority but nothing like this and I'm proud to soon call him my husband. I felt the baby kick in my stomach which made me laugh a little I guess the baby is excited about the wedding too. The ceremony look beautiful white, blue, Pink and lilac colours were all over the place everyone looks so beautiful too. 

''You look beautiful'' Seth whispered into my ear making me blush thank god for makeup I thought to myself.

''Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself'' I whispered back in his ear he smiled and kissed my cheek since he couldn't kiss me on the lips yet. 

The moments is finally happening I remember when I was a teenager with my best two girl friends we would always have sleepovers on a Friday night one of the subjects we would talk about was weddings. All three of us wanted to someday plan our weddings and marry the guy of our dreams now I am the first on getting married out of out little group. I've planned my own wedding and now I'm marrying the guy of my dreams my two best friends were standing next to me in their Lilac dresses, flowers in their hands and smiles on their beautiful faces they were my bridesmaids.

''No matter what, I got your back I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that I swear to god that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last ones standing we'll never fall, we'll never fade I'll promise you forever and my soul today no matter what until the bitter end we're gonna be the last ones standing.''

The Priest said his speech I wasn't listening to everything he was saying I just wanted to marry Seth go to the after party and then fall asleep in my husbands arms while he rubs my pregnant stomach. Me and Seth decided to write our own vowls and now it was time read them out.

''Miranda, the first time I saw you I didn't know what to think other than the fact that I thought you were an beautiful angel sent from up above. I've never been the cheesy or romantic kind of guy I always though that it would ruin my image but watching the Notebook, Love Actually and Titanic plus all of the other romantic movies I've learned my stuff. You've changed my life around made me a better man before I met you I was a wreck but now you've made me the happiest guy in the world. Not only am I getting married to you but I'm also going to be a father to our little bundle of joy so I can finally say that my life is complete. You've completed my life and now this heart beats for only you you're the only girl I love and I'm going to make sure that it stays that way forever.'' He said the words like a melody from a beautiful song I felt a few tears escape from my eye Seth smiled and wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

''Seth, I remember the first time we met I remember feeling scared because you would always hang around with The Shield and destroy peoples careers. All of that changed when I first started talking to you I thought you were an awesome guy and I started to fall in love with you. Standing here with you and our little bundle of joy inside my stomach is the most amazing feeling ever I couldn't ask for anything more in the world. I love you Seth and nothing or no one can ever change that because I can't describe the love that I have for you but I do know that it's strong. I can't wait until I spend the rest of my life with you but I know this love will last forever you're the reason why I am still alive and I couldn't ask for a better life.'' I said to him this time it was Seth who was crying and my wiping away his tears so far this wedding has been perfect.

''And everybody said that we would never last, and if they saw us now I bet they'd take it back it doesn't matter what we do or what we say 'cause nothing matters!''

 The wedding was nearly coming to an end we have just said out ''I do's'' the rings were now on our fingers now it's the moment I've been waiting all day for and that is to feel his lips against mine. Seth leaned down so that our foreheads were touching I felt his hot breath against my lips then he softly kissed me everyone clapped and cheered.

I am now finally Mrs Miranda Rollins and this beautiful day will always be with me until the day that I died along with my child and my amazing husband. People thought that me and Seth wouldn't get this far but they were wrong because look at us now nobody can bring us down we are just so in love. To be honest I never thought that we would get this far but those were just the doubts I have even though I used to think Seth didn't love me but he proved that he did. I've now had my fairytale I now know what it's like to be a princess for the day and it felt amazing. The second chapter of my life ends right here I know the third one will be the birth and being a mother to our beautiful little bundle of joy and I am now prepared for the world of mother hood.

''No matter what I got your back I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that I swear to go that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last ones standing we'll never fall (we'll never fall.) We'll never fade (we'll never fade.) No matter what until the bitter end we're gonna be the last ones standing.''