Marry me (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

A little note before I get started I just want to say thank you so so much for reading these one shot's and my other stories and just voting for everything. Without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today so thank you hopefully I will publish something in the future thank you so much I love every single one of you. :) <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you wake up every morning with you in my bed that's precisely what I plan to do. And you know one of these days when I get my money right buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life we'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush but one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough.''

I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes making me go blind I turned over and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me. We have been together for three years now her name is Nika we met when she made her WWE debut the first time I saw her I thought she was beautiful. People thought that I wasn't boyfriend material well I wasn't but when I met Nika she changed everything I guess you could say she changed my life.

Not only did she change me but she also saved me before I met her I was going through an hard time my past wasn't a very good past it was actually very bad and dangerous. Somehow though she made me forget about all of the bad things and start realizing the good things I don't know how she did it but she was like Superwoman. She was everything to me she meant everything to me I knew that if she left me than that was the end of my life.

''I'll say, ''Will you marry me?'' I swear that I will mean it I'll say, ''Will you marry me?'' singing Ooh woah ooh oh. Ooh woah ooh oh, Ooh woah ooh oh, Oh, yeah.''

-NIKA'S POV!-

Everything with Dean was amazing he treated me like a princess which shocked me at first but now I'm used to it. My friends didn't approve of mine and Dean's relationship at first they thought that he would hurt me and break my heart but they saw how happy I was and learned to approve it. I was getting ready for my match when I felt arms wrap around me making me smile really big.

''Hey babe I've missed you'' I heard his voice say I turned around and looked into his blue eyes.

''I've missed you too you was amazing out there congratulations on the win'' I said to him pecking Dean on the lips making him smile.

''Thank you anyway so I was wondering after your match we could go somewhere?'' Dean asked I looked at him confused part of me knew that he was planning something.

''Sure but where?'' I asked him Dean just smirked at me and walked away of course it was a surprise I guess I will after find out after my match.

''How many girls in the world can make me feel like this? Baby I don't ever plan to find out the more I look, the more I find the reasons why you're the love of my life. You know one of these days when I get my money right buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life we'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush but one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough.''

-DEAN'S POV-

I was standing on a rooftop waiting for her to meet me up here I sent her a message after her match so she should know where to meet me. I looked down at of the cars passing by I've been planning this all day there was a table with her favourite meal and I managed to hang up some lights. Tonight was the night that I would ask her the question I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her so tonight was the night.

I heard footsteps from behind me I turned around and saw her she looked so beautiful she wore a dress which flowed out it white and lacey, On her head was a flower crown her hair was wavy a braid was in it too, She wore white flat lacey shoes and her makeup she did have some makeup but it was natural she looked like an angel was she really mine?

''Wow you look beautiful'' I said to her while walked closer to her she smiled and blushed at me.

''Thank you, You don't look to bad yourself'' She said I smiled and pulled her chair out for you she sat down and I sat down in the chair infront of her. I kept stealing glances at her while we was both eating I was excited but nervous at the same time.

''I'll say, ''Will you marry me?'' I swear that I will mean it I'll say, ''Will you marry me?'' And if I lost everything in my heart it means nothing cause I have you, girl, I have you to get right down on bended knee nothing else would ever be better, better that day when.''

''Dean are you okay? You seem nervous'' I asked him I've been stealing glances at Dean all night he didn't seem right. My heart started to sink at the thought of him breaking up with me he wouldn't do that right?

''Actually Nika there is something that I want to ask you'' he said he stood up and walked over to me then he got down on one knew taking a velvet box out of his pocket. ''Nika you have made me the happiest guy in the world please make me more happier and marry me?'' He asked me opening the box a beautiful ring was inside I gasped bringing my hands upto my mouth I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.

''Yes of course I will marry you Dean'' I said to him I stood up he put the ring on my finger and kissed me I jumped wrapping my arms around his neck and my knees around his waist this was a start to a new chapter.

''I'll say ''Will you marry me?'' I swear that I won't mean it I'll say ''Will you marry me?'' I'll say ''Will you marry me?'' (I'll get down on one knee) I sweat that I won't mean it I'll say ''Will you marry me?'' Got me singing Ooh woah oh oh got me singing Ooh woah oh oh would you marry me baby? Ooh woah oh oh Ooh woah oh oh Oh woah oh oh. A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you wake up every morning with you in my bed that's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.''