Animals (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Baby, I'm preying on you tonight hunt you down eat you alive just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent for miles just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. Baby, I'm.''

Here I was again watching has two idiots were arguing in the ring this happened every single week and there was always that one person standing in the middle trying to calm these things down. Everyone knows that it's going to take a long time to calm their egos even I knew that. When these guys we in the ring they were like animals but when they were backstage they were just so down to earth and funny. Two of the idiots were my best friends and the one trying to break up the fight is my brother usually it's me breaking up fights but since I'm not out there with them it had to be my brother. I was born and raised in a wrestling family name, our family were powerful and a very large family but I loved them all with the whole of my heart. They helped me to get to where I am today I had to travel around America with my brother and two cousins so that we could wrestle for the WWE now we are finally here and it's my time to shine.

My name is Kaitlyn Anoa'i my last name probably sounds familiar or maybe it doesn't I was born and raised in a summoan family. I didn't have a small family I have a huge family my uncle are Rikishi and the great Umaga who sadly passed away, My cousins The Rock, Tamina Snucka and The Usos and my brother is the Power house Roman Reigns. I was part of a very amazing tag team group called The Shield my best friends being Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. I promised my brother that I wouldn't fall in love with his friends but I couldn't help to fall in love with the blue eyed boy. Why did Dean Ambrose make me feel this way? Sometimes I wish that I never met him but I knew that if I didn't meet him then things maybe different right now.

''Sp, what you trying to do to me? It's like we can't stop we're enemies but we get along when I'm inside you you're like a drug that's killing me I cut you out entirely but I get so high when I'm inside you. Yeah, You can start over, you can run free you can find other fish in the sea you can pretend it's meant to be but you can't stay away from me I can still hearing you making that sound taking me down, rolling on the ground you can pretned that it was me but no.''

We've tried so many times to stay away from eachother but I couldn't I can feel his soft lips pressed against mine, His body pressed against and I can also feel him inside of me. Dean Ambrose is irresistable he's like a drug that I need and I needed him right now. Dean was in the ring with my brother and Seth there's been problems with The Shield lately but it's always me or my brother who always has to pick up the pieces. I knew that Roman was getting fustrated with it all you can tell by his eyes and I felt really bad for him I wanted to go out there and help him.

Me and Roman we were close like the best of friend he has my back just like I have his back I always help him matches sometimes he targets the people that hurt me. I guess that's what every brother would do for their sister I just wish that I didn't have to keep things from him. I coudln't listen to Dean and Seth argung with eachother anymore I grabbed my Shield jacket and walked out of the Shields locker room.

''Baby, I'm preying on you tonight hunt you down eat you alive just like animals, animals, like animals-mals baby, I'm. Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent from miles just like animals, animals, like animals-mals baby, I'm.''

 The shield's music started to play I did the same entrance has the three boys did I walked down to the ring from the crowd and jumped over the barricade. Seth looked at me confused, Dean looked at me with the same passion in his eyes that he always has whenever he sees me and Roman didn't look to please since he told me to stay backstage. I grabbed a microphone and walked into the ring between Dean and Seth since Roman stepped aside.

''This is getting s tupid, you guys are acting like idiots. What happened to us? We are meant to be team, we are meant to be a family we have dominated ever since we debuated. You guys are tearing this group apart if you want to leave then the door is always open but if you want to stay the please cut the crap. I have enough of this and so has Roman so please stop fighting and act like brothers.'' I threw the microphone onto the matt and placed my fist in the middle Roman joined Dean looked at me and slowly walked towards me I started to fear that he was going to hurt me. Dean wouldn't hurt me he's not like that but the look he was giving me was scary. Instead of hurting me he grabbed my hand pulling me closer towards him I felt his lips on my lips as he kissed me softly.

''So if I run it's not enough you're still in my head forever stuck so you can do what you wanna do I love your lies, I'll eat 'em up but don't deny the animal that comes alive when I'm inside you. Yeah, you can start over you can run free you can find another fish in the sea you can pretend it's meant to be but you can't stay away from me I can still hear you making the sound taking me down rolling on the ground you can pretend that it was me but no.''

''Why did Dean kiss  you?'' Roman said as we walked backstage Dean and Seth went off to go get a drink when Dean kissed me I saw the anger in my brothers eyes.

''I guess I should come clean now, Me and Dean have kind of been dating for awhile now I just didn't tell you because I knew that you would act like this.'' I told him looking down at the floor Roman slammed his fist into the locker door making me jump.

''Damn right I would act like this I simply told you that you can't date any my friends and what do you go and do? You go and date Dean behind my back maybe I wouldn't be like this if you both just told me.'' He shouted my brother has never been this angry with me before I wanted to cry but knew that I had to hold in the tears at that moment Dean came looking at both me and Roman.

''I wanted to tell you but I was scared incase you tried to break up me and Dean I'm happy with him Roman, he makes me happy and we love eachother all I want is for my big brother to be happy for us so please Roman I don't want to lose you or Dean.'' I said giving my brother the puppy dog eyes which he hated.

''Fine but Dean if you hurt he then you will be getting more than a spear go it?'' Roman looked at Deah who walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

''Relax bro I won't hurt her I promise I love her too much to do that.'' Dean looked into my eyes making me smile and then kissed me passionately. Everything was now back to normal no more fighting between Seth and Dean, No more keeping secret from Roman and no more drama we were now a happy family again.

''Baby I'm preying on you tonight hunt you down eat you alive just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent from miles just like animals, animals, like animals-mals. Baby, I'm.''