She Looks So Perfect (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Simmer down, simmer down they say we're too young now to amount to anything else but look around we work too damn hard for this just to give it up now if you don't swim, you'll drown but don't move, honey.''

She was hard to describe but she was beautiful like the waves in the sea, like the flowers blooming to life on a spring day, like snow falling onto the pavements and so much more other things. Their were times when people thought that she was crazy and weird but me I love her craziness and weirdness. I guess you could say she was like the girl version of me a Lunatic and Unstable. I need her in my life but how can someone so perfect be into someone like me? I've never been good being around people my family left me, I don't have that many friends and I don't have my brothers by my side any more. So if I get her in my life then maybe she will leave me just like everyone else has.

Her name is Ariana whenever I saw her around me it brightens my day there's just something about her that brings the best out of me like the sweet side that I have never shown anyone before. I have never liked a girl has much has I like her I always just messed about with them but with Ariana it's different. She knows about my past with girls some of the divas told her and she tries to stay away from me. I've tried talking to her loads of times but she looks at me funny and walks away. It breaks me heart all the time she doesn't do that to all of the guys she talks to them, hugs them, laughs with them and smile at them. Why can't she be like that with me? I will never know but someday I will make her mine and I'm not going to stop fighting until I have her heart.

''You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down your lipstick stain is a work of heart I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down, (Hey!) Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey.''

(Ariana's POV)

I didn't know what was wrong with Dean Ambrose these days? But feeling his eyes staring at the back of my head made me feel really good. I have never really had any feelings towards Dean before but now they are getting stronger. I've never spoken to him before I've heard all about the girls that he's been with before and I don't sound like I'm the type for him. I know that Dean isn't looking for a relationship right now he just wanted someone to mess around with I don't want to be one of them girls.

I had to concentrate tonight I was in a Diva royal rumble match and whoever wins become the number one contender for the Divas championship. There were some divas better than me and who have been here longer then me half of me thinks I'm going to lose but the other half is determined that I'm going to win. I've been wanting to be the Divas champion for a very long time I've worked very hard to get to this moment and I'm happy that I'm finally here. I've climbed to the top of the ladder I can't climb back down it again that would just break my heart. This is my night and I'm not giving up until I am the number one contender for the divas championship.

''Let's get out, let's get out 'cause this deadbeat towns only here to keep us down while I was out, I found myself alone just thinking if I showed with a plane ticket and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it would you wanna run away too? 'Cause all I really want is you.''

(Dean's POV!)

''Dean you are doing it again'' I heard a voice say I shook my head and turned around to look at Roman Reings and the Usos.

''Doing what? I have no idea what you are talking about'' I lied to them I knew that they didn't believe me because they looked at Ariana and back at me. I was imagining her standing in my apartment wearing one of my shirts and my American Apparel Underwear. I coudln't help noticing how those ripped skinny jeans look amazing on her I looked down at the table before she could catch me staring at her again.

''Dude you are probably freaking her out, you should go over there and talk to her'' Jimmy said he's right it wouldn't hurt to go over there and talk to her right? I got out of my chair and began walking over to where she was sitting but before I could get to her Seth Rollins looked at me with a smirk on his face and started talking to her. I sighed and walked out of the food area she want's Seth she will never go out with a guy like me.

''You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down I made a mixtape straight out of '94 I've your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor and I know now, that I'm so down. Hey, Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey,hey,hey,hey. Hey,hey,hey,hey.''

(Ariana's POV!)

''I just thought that I would come over here and say congratulations for becoming the number one contender for the Divas championship. Whenever I see you in the ring you remind me of a girl version of myself I mean just think about it we would be perfect together the new power couple of WWE.'' Seth said making me roll my eyes this boy never knows how to give up no matter how many times I say no to him.

''Seth you say the same words everytime you talk to me and I say the same old answer but my answer is and always will be no, Now excuse me I have to go see a man about a dog, see ya later Loser.'' I said as I stood up and walked out of the food area following Dean with my hood over my head now is the time to talk to him.

''You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down your lipstick stain is a work of heart I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down. Hey, Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.''

(Dean's POV!)

 ''What is it with you and coming outside when it's dark?'' I heard a voice the voice of an angel she was finally talking to me. I blinked for a few seconds wondering if this was a dream but I knew that this was reality she's really standing infront of me.

''I don't just come out on a night time during the day I like to jog to the desert and workout I'm not really an indoor kind of guy.'' I said while looking up at the stars in the night sky Ariana came to stand next to me our bodies close together.

''I'm the same I like to go out to different places I like to listen to music, Read, write and draw when I'm doing all them things outside it helps me to concentrate.'' That was something we had in common but she prefers Seth Rollins over me we will never be together.

''So, what's going on with you and Rollins? You guys seemed pretty close in there'' I looked at her just to see her laughing like I was crazy for asking that question.

''Rollins is a jerk he's been trying to get me into bed with him for a very long time he just doesn't understand the word now, besides my eyes are set on a lunatic fringe.'' I felt her hand slip into mine she does like me after all I am the only Lunatic in the WWE. I turned around so that I was facing her and placed my lips on her soft lips kissing her like I've never kissed anyone before.

''Maybe it's time for a female Lunatic, so Ariana please be my one and only Lunatic Fringe?'' I asked her placing my forehead on her's.

''Of course'' she whispered I smiled and kissed her again the fireworks exploding in my head she's the girl of my dreams. All this time I was too blind to see that she didn't want any guy she always wanted me now I am not blind anymore because I have my drug and I'm not losing her not ever.

''You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down (Hey) Your lipstick stain is a work of art (Hey, hey) I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart (Hey, hey) And I know now that I'm so down. (Hey, hey) Hey.''