Trouble Daniel Bryan One Shot

This one shot is for Katie..... Oh my god girl we have the same name this is so awesome anyway let's get into the one shot. *Computer hugs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I'm in trouble I'm an addict she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl. But even worse I can't stop calling her she's all I want and more I mean damn what's not to adore."

"Who is this new guy you are training?" I asked my boyfriend Mike as know as The Miz in the WWE.

"His name is Daniel Bryan now don't be jealous we will still train together whenever you want even in bed." He winked at me I flipped him off which made him laugh.

"You're a disgusting pig babe but you are my pig" I patted him on the head and giggled while skipping in circles around him.

"I feel special" he said while wrapping his arms around me I stood on my tip toes and pecked him on the lips making him pout.

"You should do I don't call anyone my pig so you're the first one" I said he smiled and smashed his lips against mine we started a make out session but we got interrupted.

" Excuse me but I am looking for Mike The Miz." A guy said with a bushy beard this must be Daniel Bryan I must admit he looked really cute.

''I've been playing too much guitar I've been listening to jazz I called so many times I swear she's going mad and that cellular will be the death of us I swear, I swear. And oh o-oh o-oh o-oh oh.''

(Daniel Bryan POV)

when I first laid my eyes on her I couldn't believe at how beautiful she was have I finally found the girl of my dreams? Sadly though I don't know if she was with Mike.

''what is that girl called?" I asked him while pointing to her he glanced over at her and smiled.

''That my friend is the beautiful Katie" he said a smile came onto my face as I watched her do some moves from the top rope.

''Is she seeing someone?" I asked him while still watching her when looked at me for a minute and smiled.

"Yeah I think so why do you ask?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I think I am falling in love with her" I said I smiled and walked away from him.

"I'm running my mouth just like I got her but I surely don't because she's so o-oh o-oh o-oh rock n roll and out of my league is she out of my league? Let's hope not. I'm in trouble I'm so cliche see that word just wears me out makes me feel like just another boy to laugh and joke about.''

(Katie's POV)

I was so confused right now what were these feelings I had towards Daniel Bryan? Do I really love him? I mean I can't love him I am with Mike me and Mike are the highschool sweathearts. We grew up together we are best friends, He was my first boyfriend, My first kiss and my first everything. I am suposed to spend the rest of my life with Mike he is my soulmate I'm suposed to marry him, Have children with him, Grow old with him and die in his arms, So how come when I think about them things I picture Daniel Bryan in my mind.

''You okay there?'' Talking of the devil he's here I looked at him he sat down on the stairs next to me the butterflies were flying around in my stomach I really did need them to stop.

''Yeah just thinking about life and how confusing it is'' I replied back I looked back up at the sky wishing I was a bird so that I could fly away.

''I know tell me about it I never thought I would be here if it wasn't for the people in my life. You know people say? Life is a rollercoaster so enjoy while you can you might go through some bumpy stuff but pick up the piece and start all over again.'' I smiled why couldn't Mike be as nice as him Daniel was a gentleman different from Mike he never acts like a gentleman.

''But even worse I can't stop calling her I love to hear that voice and honestly I'm left with no choice. I've been playing too much guitar I've been listening to Jazz I called so many times I swear she's going mad and that cellular will be the death of us I swear, I swear. And oh, O-oh, O-oh, O-ooh, Oh.''

I finally realized that I didn't want Mike I wanted Daniel I never felt those things like the fireworks, the electric shocks and the butterflies they have now gone when I'm with Mike. Me and Daniel was alone Mike said he had to do something he didn't say what though and I don't care.

''Daniel this might seem like a stupid question to ask but please can I try something?'' I asked him while walking closer to him.

''Sure'' He said with a smile on his face I took a deep breathe and started to lean in Daniel was shocked at first but then he started to kiss me. The fireworks were going off in my mind, the butterflies and the electric shocks were also there. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes his beard tickles but I loved that plus his kiss was so amazing. His lips left mine as his forehead was against mine we still had our eyes closed Mike's kisses wasn't like this his were more angry.

''Wow'' We both whispered I knew that Mike had seen us but I didn't care nothing mattered right now but the only thing that did matter was me and bryan. He was right life is a rollercoaster but you do after go on with it right now while looking into his eyes I knew that he was my missing jigsaw piece I had finally found my soulmate.

''I'm running my mouth just like I got her but surely I don't. Because she's so o-oh, O-oh, O-ooh Rock 'n Roll and out of my league is she out of my league? let's hope not and oh O-oh, O-oh, O-ooh, Oh, Oh.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Nevershoutnever Song: Touble.