My Immortal (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''I'm so tired of being here suppressed by all my childish fears and if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave 'cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase.''

The most important part about having a relationship is to be able to trust them, believe them when they say they won't cheat on you. I trusted him with the whole of my heart but just like always the past came back to haunt me every relationship that I have been I'm always getting cheated on. I panicked that he would do the same thing to me no matter how many times he told me that he would never do that it still wasn't good enough. He knew that something was up so we talked, talking turned into arguing, arguing turning into a really big fight, that fight turned into him leaving me. Why do I always have mess things up? I wish I could go back in time and not worry about the past maybe then I could trust him more than I did before.

Dean Ambrose was the love of my life he even told me I was his soulmate and that no one has ever made him feel this way before. Everyday we promised we would love eachother forever we've been saying that every since we dated which was two years ago. Those two years were the bestes two years of my life they were perfect, amazing and beautiful he made me feel like a teenager all over again. There were times when Dean's past would come to haunt him no matter if he was awake or asleep I would help him to fight away them fears and he would be happy all over again. This time it was me who was scared of being all alone forever what if I never see him ever again? Thinking about that just made me cry even more while sitting in the darkness.

''When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me.''

I could feel him sleeping peacefully next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist and his hot breathe on my neck. I put my hand over his side of the bed expecting that he was really her but the only thing that I felt were empty sheets. I burried my head into his pillow the smell of him was still lingering there I wished that he was here right now. I tried to call him a few times but he wasn't answering which made me worried about him. I knew that Dean has been hurt way too many times in the past but so have I we both had scars from the memories of our past but tried to fix eachother the best that we can.

(Dean Ambrose POV)

Walking the streets late at night people would think it was dangerous but to me it cleared out my mind and it would also make me think about things. Maddie I didn't know where I stand with her right now but I knew that I can't live without her in my life. She's the bestes thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so glad to have her in my life. I knew that she was haunted by the past but she could trust me one hundred percent I would never ever cheat on her no matter how many time I told her that she was still scared that I will find a better girl than her. Which will never happy because Maddie is the girls for me I now knew what I had to do which is turn back around and go home back to her.

''You used to captivate me by your resonating light now I'm bound by the life you've left behind. You face -- it haunts my once pleasant dreams you voice -- it chased away all the sanity in me. These wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase.''

The clock was ticking on the wall it was well past midnight right now I was sat by the window watching the sunset such a breath taking scene. The stars had all dissapeared the sky were turning into an orange colour it made all of problems in my mind escape my mind. I heard the door open and close I didn't want to look at the person because I knew that it was Dean and I probably looked like a mess. My head though turned away from the sunset and looked at Dean his face softened when he saw the marks from tears on my cheeks and my eyes were blood shot.

''Maddie, I'm so sorry'' he ran over to me and tightly wrapped his arms around me it felt good to feel him beside me this time he wasn't just a ghost he was actually here.

''Why are you apologising I should have trusted you more, I do trust you Dean I just get scared from the past and I freak out I am the worst girlfriend ever.'' I said a sob came out of my mouth and the tears escape from my eyes again I didn't think that I had any left.

''No you are not the worst girlfriend ever in fact you are the bestes girlfriend ever and I know that you are scared but babe I love you too much to cheat on you.'' He said I looked up at him and smiled right then I knew that I should worrying and stop being scared from the past. Dean was different then to all of the other guys that I have dated and I know he would never cheat on me so there is nothing to worry about. Worry is part of a relationship but trust is the most important part and having Dean back here right beside me was all that matters to me.

''When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me. I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone but though you're still with me I've alone all along. When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me. Me, me, me.''