Get it right (CM Punk One Shot)

''What have I done? I wish I could run, away from this ship going under just trying to help hurt everyone else now I feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders. What can you do when your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down? Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow but how many times will it take? Oh, how many times will it take to get it right. to get it right?''

What can I do? To change things in my life turn the bad things in my life happy thing maybe then I will have a reason to smile. There were a few reasons to smile in my life but I wanted more I had an awesome best friend and I love my job but something was missing and that was him. They guy that I loved with the whole of my heart, my soulmate, the guy of my dreams and the love of my life. It's weird how I call him the love of my life when we don't even go out but I am wishing it. The only problem is that he doesn't like me back he doesn't love me like I love him and that breaks my heart.

My name is Melody I am a WWE Diva sometimes my job it complicated and hard but it can be awesome too it's hard to go out wherever you want to because of the fans and always being on the road but I love every single minute of my job. I have one best friend here in the WWE her name is Paige she's more like a sister to me she's always been there for me but I haven't told her about the fact that I have a huge crush on The Best In The World CM Punk. Ever since my debut I have liked this amazing guy there was something about him that I needed to know. We have never talked which sucks but I have tried a million of times he just walks away like I'm not there it's always like I'm invisible to him and I hate every single bit of it.

''Can I start again, with my fate shaken? Cause I can't go back and undo this I just have to stay and face my mistake, but if I get stronger and wise, I'll get through this.''

Paige was walking beside me talking but I wasn't listening to what she was saying Punk was infront of us doing his stretches which is a big distraction. Paige noticed that I wasn't listening to her because she looked at me then at CM Punk then back at me.

''Melody do you like CM Punk?'' She asked me raising her eyebrows I shook my head and began to walk away of course she followed me.

''No, why do you ask?'' I said still walking but she leaped infront of me to stop me I could see the sadness in her eyes which made me feel bad.

''Stop lying to me we are best friends, best friends are supposed to tell eachother everything and they don't tell lies.'' She said I knew she was angry with me because she looked really scary but she's the only person I have.

''Okay I like CM Punk'' I said to her I wanted to shout the words in her face but I didn't want to cause attention to our little fight.

''Well you are wasting your time because he doesn't love you so get over it'' She said then walked away why would she say something like that? She is supposed to be my best friend she's supposed to help me with this. I ran away feeling the tears roll down my cheeks I didn't want to see or talk to anyone right now my heart is now broken.

''What can you when your good isn't good enough? And all that you touch tumble down? Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow but how many times will it take? Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?''

That feeling you get when you feel like you don't have anybody anymore maybe I have lost Paige my only best friend what was the point in trying to fix all of the pieces? Whenever I fix something they get broken all over again. Tears were rolling down my cheeks my legs were brought up to my chest I layed my head on my legs and cried until I heard a voice.

 ''You do know that crying doesn't get you anywhere right?'' A guy said I lifted up my head and looked at him he seemed really familiar I think he's from that group The Shield is it?

''How would you know?'' I asked him I didn't mean to sound mean I just wasn't in the mood the guy sat next to me and leaned his head on the wall I must admit he was really cute.

''I've spend all my life sitting in dark rooms and crying it didn't exactly get my anywhere..... I'm Dean.. Dean Ambrose'' he said holding his hand out to me I placed my had in his and shook it making him smile.

''Ah so you're the famous Dean Ambrose from The Shield? I'm Melody'' I said Dean laughed what was so funny? Was it my name? People always tell me I have a beautiful name.

''The famous Dean good one but you are correct by the way nice name I like it'' he said so he was laughing about the fact I called him famous well he is famous everyone in the WWE is famous. 

''Thank you, look I should probably go and find Paige I guess I'll see you later?'' I said to him standing he also stood up he smiled and nodded his head.

''Of course I'm always around if you ever need to talk, I'll see you later Melody and I hope you sort things out'' He said most people would think that Dean was a mean person and only cared about himself but that wasn't true he's actually a nice person. 

''So I throw up my fist, throw a punch in the air, and accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair! Yeah, I'll send out a wish, yeah, I'll send up a prayer and finally someone will how much I care.''

-CM PUNK'S POV!-

I saw her walking she looked like she's in a hurry but she's so beautiful I need to talk to her right now I need to tell her my feelings for her. Maybe she didn't like me but I guess you will never know unless you talk to that person you like. I shouted her name she stopped and turned around confusion and surprise was written all over her face I don't blame her though we have never talked before. All that is about to change though because I felt like it's time to make her mine. 

''Hey Punk what's up?'' She said walking closer to me  hearing her voice sounded like music to my ears it was magical.

''Melody I was wondering if I can talk to you about something'' I asked her she nodded her head yes this is now my chance and I hope I don't mess this up. ''Look Melody we don't know eachother that much but everytime I see you I fall more in love with you and I would like to get to know you if that' okay with you?''

''That is totally fine with me I actually feel the same way as you do Punk'' she said I smiled happy that she is giving me a chance to prove to her that I am the guys she deserves.

''I love you Melody'' I said walking closer to her so that our bodies were nearly touching I looked down at her lips wanting to kiss her so badly.

''I love you too Punk'' she said I couldn't believe it she said that she loves me too maybe she does have feelings for me. I couldn't wait any longer so I leaned down and placed my lips ontop of her lips then started to kiss her softly she smiled and kissed me back. I finally admitted my feelings for her and I wasn't going to ruin things.

''What can you do when your good isn't good enough? And all that you touch tumbles down? Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow but how many times will it take? Oh, how many times will it take, to get it right? To get it right?''