A few things to talk about.

Hey guys so this isn't a One Shot right now but don't worry there will be another one up very soon I just wanted to tell you guys what's going on and say sorry for the late updates. So first thing is I know that people have been requesting their one shots since last month and I have seen the requests. Lately things have been so stressfull I've been suffering with depression again so it's been really hard to update. Don't worry though I will write your one shots sometimes there are nights where I don't feel like updating anything so please understand that. I'm sorry that they are no up yet and I promise I will get hem all up the best that I can by the end of the year. Thank you anyway for being so patient you guys know how much I hate being rushed with things.

The second thing is..... Well let me give you a hint.... IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEARRRRR!!! Yes guys Christmas is just right around the corner which can only mean one thing instead of doing WWE Christmas One Shots just like last year. You can now request a christmas song along with a christmas story plot let's get these One shots into the festive spirit. I love Christmas it's my favourite season and I would love to do some christmas one shots this year so please request with some christmas songs.

The last thing that I wanted to talk about is what's going to be happening with One Shots next year? Well next year is a new year and it will be 2015 so I have decided to bring the One Shot's back next year but with a twist. Not only can you request for your favourite superstar but also your favourite NXT Superstar so they will be called WWE/NXT ONE SHOTS 2015! More information coming soon about them so yeah that's pretty much it. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying them there is still alot more to come though well bye guys and again that you.