A little note.

Hey guys this is Katie like always normally this would be a One Shot but today I wanted to explain what's been happening lately and why I am being slow on updating One Shots. So it's that time of year again where everyone is excited about the summer holidays coming up and it's a busy time for me right now. I am not in school but I do go to college I am from the UK so everything is different in the United Kingdom then the United States. So anyway It's been really busy at college these past few weeks because it's exam month.

Yes I have been doing my maths and english exams so I have had to study alot which is effecting my Wattpad life. I've already done my maths exam and I have passed that exam today I have down three sets of English exams and I might find out if I passed them next week don't worry I will keep you updated.

Right now I have like alot of requests people have requested from a long time ago and I am so sorry if I haven't done your One Shot yet. Don't worry though just because I haven't done your one shot doesn't mean that I am not doing it. I'm not one of those people who doesn't do one shots I like to keep you guys happy because I have been talking to some of you guys these past few weeks and you all seem lovely so don't be scared to message me I don't bite.

I know you guys are going to be confused with the ''Requests closed'' don't worry about that request aren't closed forever. They are only closed until I write up these requested one shots so that I am on track. They will however be open again sometime next week so you can request then. I know that I sometimes say you can comment your request but please could you message me your request telling me your name, You favourite WWE Superstar/Diva, Your favourite song and what you want to happen in the One Shot. I find it so much easier if you guys messaged me because I'm just too lazy to look at my comments...... Come on I know I am not the only one? Wait am I?

Anyway I'm sorry again for the long wait I hope you guys understand I should be back to update one of my books and with a brand new One Shot.

Thank you

-Katie :) <3 xoxoxoxo

FOLLOW ME ON THESE SITES:

TWITTER: @AMBROSEMINION17!!

INSTAGRAM: @AMBROSEMINION17!!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: KATIE'SBOOKS!!!