Paralyzer (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''I hold on so nervously to me and my drink I wish it was cooling me but so far, has not been good it's been shitty and I feel awkward, as I should this club has got to be the most pretenious thing since I thought you and me weill I am imagining a dark lit place or your place or my place.''

I could see her from across the club she seemed very familiar but I couldn't think of where I have seen her before. She looked so beautiful standing in the middle of the dance floor the lights shining down on her while she was dancing and laughing with her friends. She seems like a nice kind of girl she seemed like she could be bad but also sometimes good something that I've been looking for in a girl. I've never seen someone as beautiful then her she was like an angel dropped down from heaven. I took a sip of my beer the taste feeling amazing as the liquid went down my throat. It's been far too long since I have had a drink I promised people that I would stop but beer is the only thing you can turn to when you are having an hard time. Sometimes I would go to a bar or a club with a few wrestlers but tonight I wanted to be alone since I wasn't in a very good mood.

She turned and looked at me catching me staring at her I smirked and turned away who is this girl? Why does she seem to familiar? I didn't understand I feel like I've seen her before but I can't remember where I've seen her or when I've seen her. I shook the thoughts away from my mind but she was still there like she was a tattoo. I've never been so attracted to a girl before it was only the one night stands if I ever felt like it. I didn't want this one to be one of my victims though she seems way more special than to be that she deserves someone who can love her and not used her for one night. I could change if I put my mind to it but I could change the way I am just for her and in the end I know that the change will be worth it.

''Well I'm not paralyzed but, I seem to be struck by you I want to make you move because you're standing still if your body matches what your eyes can do you'll probably move right through me on my way to you.''

(Nicola's POV!)

I could feel his eyes watching my every move from across the club he seems very familiar but it was hard to see his facial feature since half of the club was dark. Clubs aren't usually my sort of thing but when your friends keep begging you to come you just can't say no. I couldn't handle the loud music anymore it making my head pound.

''I think I'm going to go home, my head is hurting'' I said to my friends I did say to them that I would only come here for an hour now it's been nearly two hours since we arrived. They nodded their heads at me with smiles on their face I said bye to them all and walked out of the club into the very cold night I feel stupid for not bringing a coat.

Walking through the dark always frightend the life out of me but getting into a cab by myself scared me even more. I have always been the person who is scared of everything it's always been that way ever since I was a little girl. I could sense that someone was following me I started to walk faster but the mystery person grabbed hold of my hand and pinned me up against the wall.

''Hello you sweet pretty little thing'' the man slurred into my ear then began to kiss my neck I couldn't help but let out a loud scream.

''I hold out for on more drink before I think I'm looking too desperately but so far has not been fun I should just stay home if one thing really means one this club will hopefully be closed in three weeks that would be cool with me well I'm still imagining a dark lit place or your place or my place.''

 -DEAN'S POV!-

The club was starting to bore me so I decided that it's time to go home and maybe get some sleep I stepped out into the cold January air and began walking. Things can happen on a night time but I was hoping things wouldn't happen tonight until I heard a scream. I was arguing with myself trying to decide should I safe the girl or just keep on walking. If I didn't safe her then I would become the bad guy I've never been a bad guy maybe sometimes but right now I was trying to become the good guy so I decided to safe her.

I ran to where I heard the scream and saw a girl pressed again a wall trying to push a man away I ran towards them and pulled the man off her punching him in the face.

''You know people like you make me sick go away and leave her alone because I can hurt you a lot worst then this.'' I said then punched him again one last time he held onto his nose and ran away this is what happens when you get into a fight with a WWE Superstar. ''You okay?'' I looked at the girl she was shaking from the coldness and the feeling of fear I recognised her she was the girl from the past and the club.

''Yeah, thank you for saving me'' she said I nodded my head while I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders then told her to follow me.

''Well, I'm not paralyzed but, I seem to be struck by you I want to make you move because you're still standing if your body matches what your eyes can do you'll probably move right through me on my way to you. Well, I'm not paralyzed  but, I seem to be struck by you I want to make you move because you're still standing if your body matches what your eyes can do you'll probably move right throught me on my way to you.''

''I feel like I've seen you somewhere but I can't remember'' I said to her we were back at my apartment sitting on the couch and drinking beer. So far we were having a good time just sitting here talking and laughing but we were also a little bit tipsy.

''I used to sell merch at Combat Zone wrestling you were known as Jon Moxley there and I used stand in the arena or sometimes outside selling shirts and any kind of merch. I remember seeing your matches and promos I used to say to people this guy is going to go far and I was right.'' She said making me smile I started to think back to Combat Zone wrestling. I remember seeing a girl sometimes outside the arena whenever I went out for a smoke or sometimes she was stood in the crowd watching one of my matches. I thought she was the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen and she still is.

''Now I remember, I wanted to talk to you whenever I saw you alone but I guess I was scared I thought that you didn't want to talk to me since you were talking to all of the other wrestlers.'' I told her she smiled and put her hand on my hand squeezing gently.

''Dean, I was hoping that you would talk to me I should have talked to you but half of the time you looked like you were in a really bad mood.'' We both started to lean in our lips were close to being touched I couldn't take it anymore so I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her. Her lips were just amazing and soft so kissable like I always thought they would be I now know that I wanted her in my life right now.

''Be mine?'' I mumbled against her lips I could feel her smile against mine as she continued to kiss me then she pulled away and answered my question.

''Yes'' She kissed me again and I knew that this is the night that I will always remember I'm glad that I went to the club because if I didn't then I wouldn't have the girl of my dreams right here with me.

''I'm not paralyzed but, I seem to be struck by you I want to make you move because you're standing still if your body matches what your eyes can do you'll probably move right through me on my way to you. You'll probably move right through me on my way to you. You'll probably move right through me on my way to you.''