We are young (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire state my lover she's waiting for me just across the bar my seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar' and I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget but between the drinks and subtle things the holes in my apologises, you know I'm trying hard to take it back so if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry you home.''

I looked around the airport looking for that one person a guy with blonde hair on one side black hair on the other side he also had a beard. A smile lit up my face when I finally found him he was still looking around trying to find me I dropped my bags and started running towards me. His eyes finally found me he smiled really big then held his arms open for me I crashed into his arms and hugged him really tightly.

''I missed you so much big brother'' I said to him feeling the tears in my eyes it's been nearly a year since I lost saw my brother and I missed terribly.

''I missed you too little sister'' he replied back making the smile widen on my face he grabbed my suitcase then we both walked to the car.

My name is Hailey Lopez the sister of Colby Lopez who is known has Seth Rollins in the WWE right now we was in europe. I was suposed to start college soon but Colby invited me over it was good to finally spend some time with him he's been so busy and so far away from home. Colby is the most amazing big brother anyone could ever ask for he was so over protective but I didn't mind it meant alot to me that he cared so much.

''Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun. Tonight we are young so let's set the world on firewe can burn brighter than the sun.''

I looked at the big arena infront of me Colby didn't want me to buy a ticket so he decided that I should stay backstage to be on the safe side. I walked inside this place was huge there were loads of people running or talking to other people I looked down and started to play with my hand feeling out of place. Colby put his shoulder around me I looked up at him and he smiled at me making me smile.

''Hey Roman and Dean meet my little sister Hailey'' Coby said I looked at the men infront of me these guys were big one of them had black long hair and a tattoo on the upper part of his arm. The other guys he was gorgeous brown short hair that looked curly and went over his eye a little bit and those blue eyes. He looked up at me and I swear we was staring at eachother for ages before Roman cleared his throat.

''It's nice to finally meet you Hailey we've heard so much about you'' Roman said holding his hand out to me I slowly placed my hand in his and shook it.

''It's nice to meet you guys too Colby is always talking about you guys when he's on the phone to me'' I replied back Dean then held out his hand to me I shook feeling the electricity shooting up in my arm and the butterflies flying around in my stomach. I gasped while looking into his eyes again he looked shocked too but he smiled.

''Now I know that I'm not all that you got I guess that I, I just thought maybe we could find new ways to fall apart but our friends are back so let's raise a toast. 'Cause I found someone to carry me home.''

I was watching The Shield's match in a room where there is a big television there was alot of people in here I was sitting in between Daniel Bryan and John Cena. They were looking after me I didn't mind though these two guys were really awesome Brie and Nikki were lovely too they were also talking to me alot.

''So what was it like growing up with a brother like Seth?'' Nikki asked I smiled at the twins thinking back to the memories me and Colby had.

''It was awesome whenever I was depressed or just needed a shoulder to cry on he was there I never really had any friends but I felt like as long as I had Colby I didn't need anything. Then he left to chase after his dreams which was to be a wrestle it was so lonely without him I felt like I didn't have anybody or no one to talk to.'' I explained to them Daniel and John was also listening to me John threw his arms around.

''Well now you have us if you ever want to talk to anybody we will always be there for you'' He said then we all went into a group hug I finally made some friends and I was happy.

''Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun. Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun.''

Everyone decided to go to a bar I didn't really want to go but Seth forced me since I didn't drink beer I was drinking cola instead plus Roman, Dean and Seth needed a driver. Everyone was pretty buzzed by now Dean though was the worst but he was also funny dancing and singing on the tables making me laugh. He walked over to me and callopsed on the seat next to me he looked really tired but happy at the same time.

''Was you and Seth born with blonde and black hair?'' Dean asked looking at me in confusion my hair wasn't the same colour has Seth's my hair was natural brown.

''No Seth dyed his when he first started in NXT or maybe is was before then we was both born with brown hair I have never died mine before.'' I said to him Dean nodded and then looked away I was looking at the people dancing having a good time.

''So how come you don't drink?'' Dean asked yet again I looked at him and then looked down remembering my past.

''I started drinking at the age of 16 I was going through a tough time back then so it started to get really bad sadly I ended up with Alcahol poisoning it nearly took my life away.'' I said to him quitley I felt arms wrap around me I looked up and saw that Dean was hugging me I just let him by snuggling into his side.

''Carry me home tonight, just carry me home tonight, carry me home tonight, Just carry me home tonight. The moon is on my side I have no reason to run so will someone come and carry me home tonight the angels never arrived but I can hear the choir so will someone come and carry me home tonight.''

I walked inside the hotel room with Dean well we was sharing hotel rooms I didn't mind though Dean had his shoulder over me he was completely drunk right now.

''Did you know that I am Batman?'' Dean asked I giggled and put him on the bed I was about to walk out but Dean grabbed my hand and pulled me ontop of him.

''No I didn't know that'' I said to him he smiled at me then our lips crashed onto eachothers the fireworks were going off in my head. The kiss started to get heated then all of our clothes was off I guess you guys know what happens next.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up to Dean's arms wrapped around me I turned around so that I was facing him he was wide awake a big smile on his face he remembers last night?

''Morning beautiful..... I had a fun time last night'' he said I smiled and then kissed him I went ontop of his naked body not breaking the kiss I guess we both wasn't too tried for round 2.

''Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun. Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun. So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry you home tonight.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------