Beautiful Disaster (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''He drowns in his dreams an exquisite extreme I know he's as dammed as he seems and more heaven than a heart could hold and if I try to save him my whole world could cave in it just ain't right, it just ain't right.''

When I was a little girl I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for the bad evil guys I actually promised myself that I wouldn't fall in love with anyone. All of that changed though when I first saw him with two other guys but he was the one who caught my eyes. The two other guys they were handsome and cute but he I don't know how to describe it he was just beautiful. There were times when I caught him staring at me I would always blush while the divas giggled at me. People were scared of the group they were evil and the bad guys always attacking people I must admit I am kind of scared of them two. I couldn't get him out of my mind when I wasn't near him he was there in my dreams he was just every where I go. I guess this is what happens when you become a WWE Diva you fall in love with the wrong guy who probably might now like you back he might actually hate you.

The name is Bella and well there really isn't anything to say about me other than I am a WWE Diva which makes me a wrestler. I love my job, I love traveling all over the world, Going to different cities every night, Meeting new people, Learning different languages and eating different foods. The one thing that I loved the most about my job though it's entertaining the WWE Universe I have always loved entertaining people at first I wanted to be in a circus but I discored wrestling and fell in love with it. My inspiration while growing up has always been Lita she was the highflying diva which is were I got some of my skills from I guess you could say I am a high flyer too. I had alot of friends here in the WWE which was awesome but I wish I was friends with a guy and that guys name is Dean Ambrose.

''Oh and I don't know, I don't know what he's after but he's so beautiful such a beautiful disaster and if I could hold on through the tears and the laughter would it be beautiful? Or just a beautiful disaster.''

Carrying two heavy bags into the arena was the toughest things ever well I wasn't carrying them more like trying to drag them on the floor. I didn't have anyone to help me I bet I looked very attractive to people right now with my silly facial expressions I head a laugh from behind me I turned around and saw Dolph Ziggler with Zack Ryder.

''Are you two just going to stand there and laugh or are you going to help me?'' I asked my two annoying best friend with a fustrated look on my face that just made them laugh harder.

''Sorry babe but it's not our fault that you pack way too much stuff'' Dolph said walking over to me followed by Ryder. 

''It's not my fault I am a girl'' I said where was Big E or John Cena when you need them? Zack picked up one of my bags and dropped it down onto the floor Dolph doing the same. ''You know what screw you both I will do it myself..... I hate you'' I said glaring at them playfull I began dragging my bags to the divas locker room again Dolph and Ryder still laughing at me.

''He's magic and myth as strong as what I believe a tragedy with more damage than a soul should see and do I try to change him? so hard not to blame him, Hold on tight, hold on tight.''

I had just won my match with Alicia Fox I was in the ring celebrating my victory when I saw him in the crowd his two best friend Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns standing next to him. I stared at him looking into his crystal eyes he stared back at me a big smirk on his face. What were they doing out here? Were they going to attack me too? Would they actually do that? Dean blow me a kiss turned around and then started walking through the crowd his friends following him.

I walked back to the Divas locker room really confused what was all that about? The smirk and the kiss I didn't understand any of it. Did Dean like? Or is he just playing tricks with me? I wish I could answer them questions but I can't the only one who can answer them is Mr Ambrose himself. That would mean talking to him though? Could I do that? I don't know if I could I'm not a shy person but Dean had this effect on me that made me go shy all around him. I needed to talk to one of the divas and I might just know the person I walked into the locker room finding Brie just the person I needed.

''Hey Bella what happened out there? With you and Ambrose?'' She asked confused I sighed and sat down on the bench she sat down next to me.

''I wish I knew Brie but I don't the only one who needs to answer them questions is him but I'm scared to talk to him Brie what should I do?'' I asked her she wrapped her arm around giving me a friendly hug and then smiled.

''Don't be scared to talk to him Bella think of him has one of your friends he looks scary but I'm sure he's a nice person once you get to know him.'' She said I smiled and hugged her just to say thanks that has helped alot now I just had to find Dean.

''Oh 'cause I don't know I don't know what he's after but he's so beautiful such a beautiful disaster and if I could hold on through the tears and the laughter would it be beautiful? Or just a beautiful disaster.''

I finally found the guy that I was looking leaning against the wall outside I slowly walked over to him he saw me and smiled.

''Hey beautiful what can I do for you tonight?'' He asked that smirk back on his face damn he was beautiful I bit my lip and finally answered his question.

''You can answer some questions..... Why was you out there for my match?'' I asked him crossing my arms over my chest because of the coldness Dean noticed this he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

''Can't have you getting ill darling...... There's something about that I like well I like everything about you I don't know what you're doing to me but you are like a drug and I am addicted.'' He whisped his voice deep and husky he placed his hands on my cheeks and started to lean in our lips nearly touching until we heard a voice.

''Yo Dean man..... We have a match to get to'' I recognised that voice it was Seth Dean smiled at me then kissed my cheek I watched him walk away from me damn that Ninja.

''I'm longing for love and the logical but he's only happy hysterical I'm waiting for some kind of miracle waited so long, So long. He's soft to the touch but frayed at the ends he breaks he's never enough and still he's more than I can take.''

It's late at night and here I was sitting on a bench but the scene was beautiful infront of me you could see the whole of Las Vegas. The lights were shining brightly it looked amazing I have always loved things like this plus the scene calmed you down a little.

''It's beautiful isn't it? You know I always come up here everytime I am home'' I heard a voice from behind me I turned around and saw Dean. 

''You live here? In Vegas?'' I asked in surprise and shock Dean laughed and sat down next to me really close. 

''Haha yeah I do I've always wanted to live here'' he said I smiled looking at the veiw but then I remembered I still had his jacket I took it off and gave it to him but he just shook his head. ''No you have it, it's looks better on you'' he said I shrugged and put the jacket back on. 

''Did you mean every word that you said about me being your drug and you're addicted to me?'' I asked him I've been wanting to ask him that question and now I can finally ask him.

''Yeah I did... Bella people think that I am a scary but I'm not you just have to get to know me first I can be crazy though. The first time I saw you I fell for you I fell pretty hard and right now I guess I can say I have fallen in love with you.'' He said I blushed hiding my face under my hair he moved it away and made me look at him his lips really close to mine. I moved which made our lips touch then we began to kiss I felt the fireworks inside my head Dean Ambrose was the guy for me. 

''Be mine?'' He asked I smirked sitting onto his lap and kissing him again he wrapped his arms around me. 

''Does that answer your question?'' I asked him looking into his eyes he smirked pecking me on the lips.

''It totally does babe'' he said then we kissed again who would have guessed that this beautiful human loved me? I never would have but I felt like the luckiest girl he wasn't evil like most say he was he's a very nice person and I know that I love him with the whole of my heart.

''Oh 'cause I don't know, I don't know what he's after but he's so beautiful such a beautiful disaster and if I could hold on through the tears and the laughter would it be beautiful? Or just a beautiful disaster. He's beautiful such a beautiful disaster. Beautiful (Beautiful disaster,) Beautiful disaster.''