Age Ain't Nothing But A Number (Zack Ryder One Shot)

''Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thang, This loving I have for you it'll never change. Age ain't nothing but a number. throwing down ain't nothing but a thang, This loving I have for you it'll never change.''

Relationships are the most complicated thing ever you see everyone being happy and loved up all the time but there was me who can't find a decent guy all the time. The guys that I have dated are jerks you see they only care about one thing and that is sex I don't want to be in a relationship like that anymore. I wanted to meet a nice guy, a guy who will look after his girl, treat her with respecet, love for the person she is and someone who is gentle. I guess there really isn't no such thing has Prince Charming if there was then why isn't he here? I promised to myself to never fall for a guy ever again but I've broken that promise when I first saw him. I didn't think I would fall in love with him everyone thinks it's wrong since I'm only 20 and he's 29 but I don't care what they think they are only jealous. If only I could talk to him he seems like the kind of guy I am looking he seems like he knows how to treat girls.

The name is Marie I am a WWE Diva after several months of training in NXT I have finally made it onto the main roaster with my best friend Paige. NXT was amazing it helped me so much with my confidence I remember when I was a child I would never perform in front of people but now I'm performing in front of thousands of people nearly every single night. Most girls in school wanted to be big movie stars or singers but I was different wrestling is my passion and I can say that my dream of becoming a WWE diva has come true. There is this guy that I really like his name is Zack Ryder how to describe him? There were millions of good words to describe Zack Ryder. I rold myself to never fall in love with a wrestler and Ryder is the guy that I have fallen in love with this is going to be hard.

''Here I am, and there you are, your eyes are calling me to your heart, All you gotta do is knock, and I'll let you in. Then we will feel the passion that flows within, I don't mean to be bold, but I gotta let you know, I gotta a think for you and I can't let go.''

Standing backstage and watching Paige wrestler is the most amazing feeling ever I'm so proud of her luckily we both had matches tonight. Paige is in a one on one match against Alicia Fox who scares me sometimes and I'm in a mixed tag team match you're probably wondering Maria who is your partner? Well let's just say this it's the one and only Zack Ryder yes the guys that I have a crush on how am I going to concentrate on my match knowing that he's a few feet beside me? I've never been in a mixed tag team match before it was all new to me I guess we don't have them that much anymore. Paige walked backstage after winning her match she walked over and hugged me very tighty.

''Okay Paige I know that I am an amazing best friend but I don't want to die just yet I want to go out there for my match first and then you can kill me.'' I said to her Paige laughed and let go off me Ryder walked past our eyes landed on eachothers while he was walking then he turned away.

''Someone has a crush on you maybe you should talk to him'' Paige said she knew how much I liked Zack and ever since she found out she's been pressuring me to talk to him I just come up with some excuse.

''Maybe later but right now I have to go out there and entertain the fans with my very awesome fighting skills so see ya bestie.'' I said Paige waved while laughing then skipped back to the locker room she's become addicted to skipping and likes making fun of A.J but it was funny. I giggled and walked to the gorilla getting ready for my match and to entertain my amazing fans.

''Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thing, this loving I have for you it'll never change. Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thing, this loving I have for you it'll never change.''

So far we were both on fire Zack was so impressive tonight at first the fans I've had my chance to be in the ring and I think I did pretty well. The crowd were crazy tonight I've never heard the arena be this loud before it's kind of scary but once you get into the match you get used to the crowd. It's amazing to perform infront of everyone it's a dream come true I've always loved entertaining people and now here I am. 

Zack did his finisher on Dolph Zigglerand went for the pin 1....2....3... I went into the ring and hugged Zack people didn't like me and Zack as a team because of our age difference. I didn't care how old Zack is I love him even though he doesn't know it but I want him to know I can't go on anymore without him. Zack put me down after he picked me up and spun me around then he looked into my eyes was he going to kiss me? I thought to myself in my mind but to my dissapointment he didn't kiss me he walked out of the ring and up the ramp to the backstage area.

''Take my hand, and come with me, and let me show you to ecstasy, Boy be brave, don't be afraid, Cause tonight we're gonna, go all the way. Don't mean to be bold, gotta let you know, I gotta thing for you, and I can't let go my....''

I didn't know what Zack's problem was out there but it broke my heart to see him walk off and leave me inside the ring all on my own. I have a feeling that the people were right maybe me and Zack wouldn't work out if we ever did get together maybe our age was getting in the way a little bit. I stormed into the divas locker room with tears rolling down my cheeks when Paige saw me she got up, ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

''Boo what's wrong? Who hurt you now? Do I need to kick someones ass?'' Paige kept asking me all of these questions she's always been so over protective but that's what I like about having her has my best friend.

''It's just that I thought Zack was going to kiss me in the ring and infront of everyone but I was wrong he just left me standing there like a right idiot.'' I said to her we both sat down she handed me a tissue and rubbed my back.

''Aw, Marie I'm sure he didn't mean to maybe he's scared about what people think about you two just like you are. Don't forget that your age difference is different and I know that he likes you I saw the way he looked at you in the ring just give him time and he will come running back to you.'' She said I smiled and nodded my head taking her advice I knew that I can always trust Paige no matter what happens.

''Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thing, This loving I have for you it'll never change. Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thing, This loving I have for you it'll never change.''

I couldn't get Zack out of my mind no matter how hard I tried why is always me? Don't boys like me or something? All I want is just to find the one and I thought Zack is that one. I heard a knock on the door Paige got up and went to answer it.

''Marie it's for you'' she shouted I sighed and walked over to the door I couldn't believe my eyes at who I saw Zack Ryder wa