Here's to the good times (Dolph Ziggler One Shot)

''Let's turn it up loud, mix it up strong lean it back slow, get your feet good on cut 'em off short, roll it up tight let it unwind tonight. Drop down the top down on the pontiac where ever you wind up is where the party's at break out the bottle of Barcadi black and don't look back 'cause.''

Just a normal Saturday night in which consisted of reading books, looking at Comic books, Playing video games and watching Marvel or DC movies in my Ninja Turtal Pyjamas and my nerdy glasses. Yes I was a right nerd but I didn't care to be honest I love being the way that I am. I got invited to a party tonight by my friends according to them my crush the guy that I like was throwing a party and I'm invited. Don't get me wrong I'm sure his party will be freaking awesome but I'm not a party girl I've always hated parties and clubbing everyone knew that. Of course though my friends can't take no for an answer because they knocked on my door and forced me into a dress and high heels which I hated. They also put some makeup which I hated with a passion I don't mind a little tiny bit of makeup but when it's a lot I hated it. Now somehow I'm sat in the back of Nikki Bella's car on our way to my crushes party it's funny how your Saturday nights changes in a second.

 Well let me introduce myself to you guys my name is Kayli and I am a WWE Diva I'm loving life right now I think that's all you need to know. I bet you guys are waiting for me to tell you who my crush is right? Well I'll tell you since I trust you all his name is Dolph Ziggler but his real name is Nick Nemeth I'm used to calling him Dolph all of the time. I've had a crush on Dolph since my debut on my debut I had to team up with him to take out Fandango and Summer Rae we've talked a few times that's when my feeling got stronger for him though. We had a lot of things in common he's a nerd just like me which is totally awesome cause most boys aren't like that. There was something about Dolph but I couldn't really think of what it was I remember the time when he was going out with A.J Lee I got so jealous that I was depress. Maybe this party will be a good thing tonight maybe he will kiss me and ask me to be his girlfriend oh a girl can only wish can't she?

''Here's to the good times, here's to the sunshine, here's to the ice you float your beer in to the tops you pop and the tan lines disapearin' Oh, my, my. She's a little tipsy leans in for a kiss, she's stealin' your heart just like a gypsy and there you are just a drunken star, just fallin' in her eyes. Here's to the good times, while there's still time.''

This place was absolutley packed you couldn't hardly move I had to puch my way past people to get into the kitchen. I wasn't really a drinking person so I looked to see if there was any Diet coke and to my luck there was I grabbed a can, opened it and took a sip. I couldn't see Dolph anywhere which dissapointed me a little but there were too many blonde people that I couldn't tell which person was which.

-Dolph's POV-

I searched all around the house hoping that I would find her I knew she wasn't a party person but part of me wished she would be here tonight. I couldn't find her anywhere so I just gave up and walked of to John Morrison, The Miz and Zack Ryder my three best friends. They knew that I have liked Kayli for awhile now they used to tease me about it but they don't anymore.

''Did you find her?'' The miz asked me after taking a sip of his beer all of the boys were looking at me but I was too busy looking around the room for her.

''No, she's not coming guys let's just not worry about it and enjoy the night'' I said to the guys trying my best to put on my fake smile but they knew that I didn't want to forget about Kayli not being here.

''Well lay it all out, spray it on sweet carve it in oak and permanent ink park it way back, fog it on up singin'  ohh, ohh. Radio spillin' from a single cab she looks so good with her silver tabs hangin' on a branch by the river that's a memory that'll get you when you look back.''

-Kayli's POV-

All night I've been searching for Dolph but I couldn't find him anywhere so I decided to give up and go sit outside in the garden. The night looked so beautiful the stars were twinkling shining brightly maybe Dolph didn't like me after all I mean who would like me? I'm just a nerd. You had all of the divas enjoying themselves and I'm sat out here wishing that I could be back in my hotel room right now. I'm kind of dissapointed that Dolph hasn't tried to find me right now but what if he's looking for me right now? I don't think he is he will be in there right now having a good time with his friends and some girls probably flirting with them something that he's good at.

''Hey girl what you doing out here? I've been looking every where for you'' I heard a voice part of me was hoping it was Dolph but I knew it wasn't because the voice belonged to a girl. I turned around and saw Nikki Bella walking towards me with a glass of wine in her hand. I turned back around to look at the beautiful view in front of me since Dolph lived on top of a hill so you could see the whole city.

''Hey I couldn't take the noise and the crowded rooms so I came out here it's more quiet and there is no one out here.'' I said to her Nikki promised me that she would stay with me all night but as soon as she saw her boyfriend John Cena she left me all alone.

''I heard that Dolph has been looking for you I told him that I'll help him out and here you are I better go back inside I just wanted to see where you are and if you're okay.'' She said with a big smile on her face I smiled back at her then she stood up and walked back inside. I realized that she said Dolph has been looking for me maybe he's still looking for me right now I hope he finds me out here right now.

''Here's to the good times, here's to the sunshine, here's to the ice you float your beer in to the tops you pop and the tan lines dissapearin' oh my, my. She's a little bit tipsy leans in for a kiss, she stealin' your heart just like a gypsy and there you are just a drunken star, just fallin' in her eyes here's to the good times, while there's still time. Drop down to the top on the pontiac where ever you wind up is where the party's at break out the bottle of Bacardi black and don't look back 'cause.''

-Dolph's POV-

I walked outside into the back yard Nikki told me that she was right here I knew that she wasn't a big fan of parties but I'm glad that she's still here. I sat down next to her and looked at the view infront of us I've had a dream like this before but I never thought it would come true.

''Beautiful isn't it?'' I asked her I don't think she noticed me coming out here and sitting next to her because I startled her she looked at me and I looked back at her.

''Yeah it is'' she whispered even though her voice was a little bit quiet it still felt like music in my ears she's so beautiful tonight is going to be the night I know it is.

''But I'm looking at something way more beautiful then that'' I said to her while staring at her face I saw a blush form on her cheeks she looked down so that her hair could fall infront of her face.

''There's more beautiful girls in there that likes party I'm not one of them Dolph and I don't like to party maybe you've go the wrong girl.'' She said to me I put a strand of hair behind her ear she looked back up at me our eyes looking at eachothers.

''No Kayli I've got the right girl I know this because my heart says that I have, you're way more beautiful then them divas you're also way more special then them. You're the one that I want I love you and I want to be with only you.'' I said I started to lean down so that my face was close to her's our lip slightly apart I wanted to kiss her so badly. 

''Dolph I want to be with only you too and I have for a long time since my first match when we tagged team with eachother I love you too.'' She said I smiled widely then filled the gap between us so that my lips were locked with her's. Throwing this party was a good idea I've had dreams of this night every time I sleep and now it was coming I finally have my dream and life couldn't be any better.

''Here's to the good times, here's to the sunshine, here's to the ice you float your beer in to the tops you pop and the tan lines dissapearin' Oh my, my. She's a little bit tipsy leans in for a kiss, she's stealin' your heart just like a gypsy and there you are just a drunken star, just fallin' in her eyes here's to the good times. Here's to the good times and the moonshine and the blue eyes under the moonlight here's to the good times.''