Centuries (Dolph Ziggler One Shot)

''Du, du, du, du, du, du, du. Du, du, du, du, du-du, du, du. Some legends are told some turn to dust or to gold but you will remember me, remember me for centuries and just mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history remember me for centuaries. Hey, hey, hey. Remember me for centuaries.''

I remember the days when I was just a teenage girl wanting to do something with her life entertaining people was something that I have always wanted to do, I've always wanted to do something so that people will remember me for centuries. I wanted to be like Trish Status and Lita two Hall of famers I wanted to be in that ring and wrestle. My passion for wrestling grew when my father started to train them I have met the Heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Stone Cold, Rikishi, The rock and many more. I remember going to the wrestling shows and seeing the action right in front of my eyes I was amazed at what those guys were doing. I told everyone at school that I wanted to wrestle they all laughed at me making me go home crying my eyes out of course my father was angry but I worked so hard and I trained very hard.

My name is Danielle the only thing I can say is that I made it my dreams finally came true and now I am the number one contender for the WWE Divas championship. I always have a crush on someone it's funny how things change when you come into the WWE his name is Dolph Ziggler. We've talked a few times and he always helps me with my training when I need it he's a really sweet guy. People always call him a nerd because he like reading books and comics but they don't really know the real Dolph Ziggler like I do. I wouldn't say that we were best friends just really good friends but I kind of hope that soon we will become more than friends I want him to ask me to be his girlfriend but I know he doesn't like me like that which sucks. 

''Mummified my teenage dreams no, it's nothing wrong with me the kids are all wrong, The story's all off heavy metal broke my heart. Come on, come on and let me in the bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints and this is supposed to match the darkness that you felt I never meant for you to fix yourself.''

Tonight was the night Survivor Series was finally here my title match against A.J Lee was nearly here tonight I had to focus which meant I had to get Dolph off my mind. I have no idea how I was going to do that but if I want to win that title tonight then I will have to. The nerves inside of me were getting bigger and bigger has the hours went by this was my first pay per veiw and not only tonight but my dad was here to see me. This was a dream come true I've always wanted my dad to come to Pay Per Veiw and see me win the Divas title and he's all I have to do now is win.

''Hey Danielle'' I heard a voice say I turned around and saw the blonde, the blue eyes, those sofy pink lips and the tanned skin that I love so much.

''Hey Dolph, What's up?'' I asked him sitting up on the table and taking a sip from my cold water Dolph smiled and sat next to me.

''I was just wondering if I could be in your corner tonight? Just to say thank you for being my tag team partner on Monday Night Raw.'' He said did I hear Dolph say that he wanted to be in my corner tonight? How am I supposed to focus on this match now if Dolph is in my corner?

''That would be awesome, sure I would love it if you were in my corner'' I said to him jumping down from the table Dolph stood up with a big smile on his face and hugged me the butterflies were flying around in my stomach.

''Great! Well we should get ready your match is next'' he said handing me one of his new shirts with a wink I laughed and put it on walking to the entrace with Dolph by my side I had a good feeling about tonight.

''Some legends are told some turn to dust or to gold but you will remember me, remember me for centuries and just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history remember me for centuries, Hey, hey, hey remember me for centuries.''