Sprung On A Thug (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Could it be the way... He touch me how he hold me why he got me doin' all these things guess I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why. He's hustlin, he's ridin he's out there doin all these things but I'm sprug on this thug and I don't know why.''

There are two sides to people there is the good side and the bad side, I was a good person who pretends to be a bad person for the WWE fans. Half of the time I didn't know what to do with myself I didn't want to be with the people that I am with right now I wanted to be with my boyfriend and best friend. Instead I am forced to be with the most powerful group in the WWE not only that even though I am dating someone I am also in a forced relationship. All I wanted was to be with the person that I love the most instead of being with the person that I hated the most. I wish I could change things well maybe I can I don't know but I do know that I will have to have a two people to help me. 

My name is Ria let's just say I am a WWE Diva who is part of the Authority I am in a forced relationship with Seth Rollins who is Mr Money In The Bank. When I am not with Seth and the Authority I'm with my best friend Roman Reigns and my real boyfriend Dean Ambrose. The Authority didn't know what I was friend with Roman and they also didn't know that I was dating Dean. You really can't tell the authority these things Roman and Dean are the enimes but I guess I'm half of their enemy. I hated being with Seth Rollins and I hated being part of the Authoroty I just wanted to be myself but I guess that won't be happening for a while.

''It was a low key Saturday the summer of 03 me & my chikas chillin feeling fly in my favourite jeans when the chevy rolled up bouncin 4 vatoz deep he was trynna get at me in no time I was all weak in luv...Boy you never actin right (but still) But you got me actin like (crazy) And all my real homegirls don't know why and neither do I..''

Standing in the Authority's offfice really was boring they were all trying to plan on how to get Dean and Roman to quit the WWE. I wasn't intrested that much since I have my own little plan up my sleeve that they didn't know about. I looked at my nails with a big smirk on my face it was nice to know that The Authority thought that they could trust me but you can't really trust them at all. After our little meeting I walked out of their office to go and look for my boyfriend. I was stood by The Shield's hideout when I felt arms wrap around my waist making me smile.

''Well, hello beautiful'' I heard his raspy voice how is it that a guy can make me feel a thousand feelings at the same time?

''Hello to you too handsome, how's your day been?'' I asked him turning around to look into his blue eyes his arms were still wrapped around my waist he also had a big smile on his face.

''Better now that I'm seen you, Are you sure you want to through with tonight?'' He asked me raising an eyebrow I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

''Dean I've been wanting to do this for a long time, tonight it ends and we will be happy together without anyone trying to destroy us.'' I said to him then I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Dean on the lis making him kiss me back.

''Could it be the way... He touch me how he hold me why he got me doin all these things guess I'm sprug on this thug and I don't know why he's hustlin he's ridin he's out there doin all these things but I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why. Sometimes it can be crazy, sometimes it feels so good and if anyone disrespects me he'll out da hood but it's always back and fourth with you twisted up in court always say your gettin right but you just can't leave that life alone.''

Seth's music started to play the crowd started to boo Seth grabbed my hand and we walked out the fans boos were getting louder. He held his Money In The Bank briefcase high up in the air and pulled me closer to him kissing me on the lips I didn't like the way his beard felt on my chin it was rough and just horrible. 

Seth laughed and we both walked down to the ring hand in hand I had to keep this big smile on my face but in reality I wanted to pull a face of disgust and just punch him in the face or even better kill him. We both got into the ring and joined The Authority since they along with Kane came out a few minutes ago while we had the security following closely behind us. Seth grabbed a microphone as Triple H smiled Stephanie was just stood there acting like everyone was paying attention to her but they wasn't. 

''Welcome to Monday Night Raw, and what a night we have for you guys but I don't want to go too much into detail but we will get to see Mr Money In The Bank Seth Rollins in a match against Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns is former Sheild brothers.'' Hunter said he stepped back letting Seth and me have the spotlight Seth put his arm around my shoulder.

''Just to incase you guys didn't get the message since you are too dumb to understand that I didn't sell out I brought in. I was the one who made The Shield if it wasn't for me then they wouldn't be where they are right now. I mean take a good look at me I am more handsome and a better wrestler then they are and tonight will be your last night that you will see Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns....'' Seth was cut off by the sound of The Shield's music Hunter looked furious but Seth just looked really scared and hid behind his security.

''Boy you never actin right but you got me actin like and all my real homegirls don't know why and neither do I.... Could it be the way.... he touch me how he told me why he got all me doin all these things guess I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why he's hustlin he's ridin he's out there doin all these things but I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why.''

Seth really was pathetic at these kind of things I rolled my eyes, went out of the ring and grabbed a chair going back into the ring getting ready to attack The Shield.

''It's all right darling you don't have to attack anyone we are just here because we have something to say... Seth if you think for a minute that you can survive in the ring with a powerhouse and a Lunatic Fringe then you have another thing coming. Tonight it will be us two ending your career and taking over this show since The Authority will be gone for awhile. Seth you should know by now that revenge is a bitch but there is one things that The Authority taught us and that is there is always a plan C.'' Dean said then he winked at me instead of using the chair on The Shield I hit Triple H in the back very hard making him fall down onto the matt. Seth looked at me with a shock expression but Stephanie was just furious and came over to me I dogded her and did the dirty deeds ontop of the chair making sure she was out. 

''All my mijas bang on me but they don't understand LaLa we ain't seeing you, you always with your man... They say he ain't no good for me is this really where I wanna be so why's he in your life? I don't know but he works it right! Could it be the way... He touch me how he hold me why he got me doin all these things guess I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why. He's hustlin he's ridin he's out there doing all these things but I'm sprun on this thugs and I don't know why.''

I had my back turned to Seth looking at Roman and Dean with a big smile on my face I felt someone grab hold of my hair and turning now I was looking into the angry eyes of Seth Rollins. I felt the tears in my eyes my head was in so much pain. Dean came into the ring and attacked Seth I looked over at Kane who was getting attacked by Roman The Security was running up the ramp. Dean did the Dirty Deeds to Rollins while Roman speared Kane, Dean ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

''Are you okay?'' He whispered in my ear I wiped away my tears and smiled happy that I was now free from The Authority.

''I'm fine, thank you for saving me, I love you'' I said to him Dean smiled and placed his lips on mine kissing me passionately.

''I will always be here to save my princess, I love you too Ria'' He said Roman joined us in the ring holding his fist out me and Dean did the same while looking at the bodies lying around us with big smile on our faces. This is now my family, I can be happy while being with whoever I wanted to be with and no one not even The Authority can stop me.

''Could it be the way... He touch me how he hold me why he got me doin all these things guess I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why. He's hustlin he's ridin he's out there doing all these things but I'm sprung on this thug and I don't know why. La la la la lalala.''