Kai Parker Imagine #2

A/N: This one gets kind of heated, so be prepared.

As I left the house to call it a night, Kai volunteered to walk me to the door.

"You sure you want to leave?" He asks walking behind me.

"Yes. I'm positive, I don't want to drive home tipsy." I say and he laughs.

I put on my jacket and went out the door, then I said

"Oh. One more thing." I say.

"Did you forget--" I cut him off mid sentence by kissing him.

At one point he kissed back and began to wrap his hands around my waist to pull me closer. I break out of his hands and he looks at me with such passion and a hint of surprise. I smile and then walk away. I went home and fell asleep, thinking about when I kissed Kai.

A day passed by and when night hit, I took my shower. When I got out I put on my bra, underwear, sweatpants and no shirt. I laid on my bed getting ready to text Klaus until I heard the doorbell ring.

Still with no shirt, I open the door to see Kai, standing there examining me.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi, there." He says breathless.

I open the door farther so he can come inside, and when he came in, I closed the door. A few seconds later, the pushes me against the wall and kisses with unbelievable passion, then they became addicting.

I wrap my hands around his neck and he carries me to the bedroom by my thighs. He closes the bedroom door and puts me down. I slowly walk over to him, as he watches me as a tiger would stalk its prey. I unzip his jacket and take it off, while I taunt him by rubbing my lips against his.

He holds my head in his hands and he continues to kiss me. I unbuckle his pants and they drop instantly on the floor.

"My turn." He whispers, sending chills down my spine.

Then he pulls down my sweatpants. I pull the sheets back and lay in them. He takes off his shirt and makes his way over to me. He slides between my legs and made love to me as the night faded off.