My Abusive Boyfriend Part Four

I wake up to the smell of lavender and roses. I slowly sit up, my brain is pounding against my head, begging to escape. I groan and place my hand on my forehead. Looking around I notice that I am laying on somebody's lap.

Looking straight ahead, I see Kol Michaelson smiling down at me and says

"Easy there, beautiful... You went through a lot of crap over your house. Do you remember anything?"

I pause and say "I remember everything."

I notice that a clump was starting to form in my throat. That clump that I usually have right before I cry, but I hold it back for Kol's sake.

"I notice you are a little hazy."

He says while he feels your hair, then he says

"I fed you my blood, so all of your wounds are now healed."

"Oh. Thank you....so much."

He stared deeply into your eyes and says

"When I saw you hurt and in pain; it broke my heart. And I can't see whoever did this to you slip away... because I love you too much. He broke you, he hurt you and he didn't care... Which really pissed me off."

His voice began to escalate.

"Uh-oh...... Kol? What did you do with Kai?" I ask worryingly.

"Nothing." He says reassuring me but your heart sank deep within you when he adds "Yet."

I jolt forward to look at him and said

"Let me handle him."

He gently pushed me down and says

"The only thing that you are 'handling' is the rest that you need."

"Hold me?" I ask looking up at him.

His eyes squinting at me with interest and says softly

"My pleasure."

I fall into a deep sleep to the sound of Kol's dead heart and the feeling of warmth from the fire on my face.