Prison World (3/3) -Requested-

According to Kai, we are going to escape this prison world tomorrow when the solar eclipse happens.

Until then, we had time to rest. He says that there is no way that I am going to sleep alone because he doesn't trust me. And he shouldn't, I would definitely be the one to kill him in his sleep.

I huff as I stare up at the ceiling with my fingers linked behind my head. The moonlight creeps into the room, which compels me to look out the window. The stars twinkle beautifully in the sky as the galactic colors of blue and purple mixed together.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Kai asks.

I roll my eyes and say:

"Thanks for ruining to peace and qu....."

I trail off as I see Kai wearing a black tank top that compliments his skin tone and muscles. He is also wearing blue basketball shorts as he dries his hair.

"I um..."

"What?... cat got your tongue?" He teases.

"N-no." I say.

"Okay." He says.

He's pulls the towel off of his head and his hair is smoothed in a certain way that begs me to run his fingers through it. My plump, pink lips are pleading to be kissed.

I clear my throat and say:

"It took you long enough."

"You could have went to sleep..... unless you wanted to see me get out of the shower.." He states.

"And why would I want to see that?" I say.

He shrugs his shoulders and steps closer as he says:

"Maybe you're attracted to me."

"Ha! What is there to be attracted to? Your male superiority complex?" I snap.

"I dunno. Maybe... it could be your kink." He says.

"I don't have a kink." I say.

"Oh... everyone has a kink." He says.

Currently, I'm at a loss for words.

"Do you have a boyfriend, back at home?" He adds.

I cross my arms as I say:

"Why do you care?"

"No reason. Just curious." He states.

"Uh-huh.... do you have a girlfriend back at home?" I ask.

"Why do you care?" He repeats.

"No reason, just curious." I repeat.

At this point, our chests were centimeters apart. The water from his wet hair drips onto my chest. His eyes trail from my chest to my lips and he leans in so close I could feel his breathe on them.

My heart is practically beating in my throat and  resist the urge to kiss him. I push him away and collapse onto the bed.

"Daddy."

"What?" I ask.

"Daddy is my kink. Just in case you were wondering." He admits.

Embarrassment pinches my cheeks as I lay back down on the bed. I watch him walk to the closet and pull out a thick blanket and a pillow.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm choosing to be a gentlemen and sleeping on the floor." He says.

"Since when were you even a gentleman?" I ask.

"Since now." He sass.

"Ok fine."