My Loving Boyfriend Part Two

I finish singing 'River of Tears' by Alessia Cara and the Grill explodes with applause and gratitude. I walk off of the stage and walk towards Kol.

"You happy now?" I ask sarcastically.

"I'm not the only one who is happy.... Are you listening to them?"

I look around to see some eyes on me, but I froze when I saw Kai sitting down and staring at me while he was eating fries. Detecting my risen heart beat, Kol begins to look around the room, trying to find what I was scared of.

Me and Kai locked eyes and he mouthed 'Meet me in the back.'  He motioned his thumb behind him.  I nod hesitantly.

"I have to go to the back."

"Why?" He looks at my skeptically.

"If I told you the truth, then you wouldn't let me."

He stands and says "Damn straight, I won't."

He purposely towered over you, then you reach down and held his hands.

"Can you please let me go out back?... I tell you what. Give me five minutes... and if I don't come in then you can come out back and find me... ok?"

He sighs deeply, looks at you and then says "Fine. Five minutes."

I let go of his hands and his warmth left me. I grabbed my jacket and went outside to meet Kai. I open the door and cold air slapped me in the face.

"So I see you and Kol have gotten close..... REALLY close."

Kai says leaning against the wall.

"First of all, thats not any of YOUR business. Second--"

"It used to my business." He says sadly.

I sigh and then say "You have five minutes. And Kol will come--"

"Come and save the day." He says in a high pitch voice.

I shift around for a comfortable spot to stand.

"Kai... if you interrupt again. I'm going to break your nose." I say defensively.

He chuckles and then says "How do you know I won't do again what I did to you months ago?"

"I don't."

His eyes graze over me, staring at my shoes, then slowly slide up to my pelvic area. I shift uncomfortably at him staring but he continues. His eyes slide up to my breasts and then stayed there.

"Kai!"

He snaps back to reality and looks in my eyes.

" I still love you.... And I miss you."

"If you loved me, then you wouldn't have thrown me through a wall."

He walks towards me and I say

"That's close enough."

He ignores me and continues to walk.

"Stop."

He comes at me, and I grab his arm and flip him. So he landed with a large grunt, I stand next to him in fighting position.

"I take it, Kol taught you how to fight?"

Kol walks out,

"Damn right, I did." He said angrily. I walk up to him and say

"Don't kill him."

"For all you know, he could have had the intention of hurting you again. And I'm not going to take that chance, I love you too much."

He looks at you genuinely, and my heart skips a beat. Because that was just down right adorable for Kol to say. I look at Kai, who is now getting up, holding his back in pain.

"Nice job, by the way." Kol says.

"Why, thank you." You say innocently.

Kol super speeds and pin Kai to a wall by the collar.