Beach Fun with Marcel

Marcel sent me a text last night asking me if I wanted to hang out on the beach with him today. Of course I said yes, because who can say no to Marcel Gerard?

I walk out of my Black Mini Cooper and saw Marcel waiting for me at the bench. I brung a tote filled with sun screen, extra clothes, towel etc; and apparently so did he. He stood up and hugged me.

"Hi. I'm glad you came." He said as he still embraced me.

I run circles on his back and say:

"I'm glad you invited me."

He releases me from the hug and rubs his hands down my arms in a soothing manner.

"Who else did you invite?" I ask.

He threw me over his shoulder and says:

"Let's find out, shall we?"

I squeal:

"Marcel!! Put me down!!!"

He finally put me down and I see Kol, Rebekah and Hayley. After I adjust myself, I say:

"Hey guys."

"Hello love." Kol flirts.

I roll my eyes. I took off my dress to reveal a basic black bathing suit.

Rebekah was wearing a dark pink bathing suit!and Hayley was wearing a red bathing suit

"Race you to the water." I say and super speed into the ocean with Rebekah and Hayley close behind me.

I start playfully splashing Rebekah and Hayley. Meanwhile, Kol and Marcel were having a man to man conversation.

"When are you going to tell her, mate?" Kol asks.

"A woman that gorgeous can't be unnoticed. She's got every man's attention since she's placed a foot on this beach..." he adds.

"I'm well aware." Marcel chimes as he watched Y/N splash around in the corner.

"Today is the perfect opportunity. There are tons of openings..." Kol says punching Marcel's shoulder.

"Marcel!" I say motioning him to come into the water.

He took off his shirt and revealed perfectly pecked abs and flawlessly tanned biceps. All of a sudden, I'm starting to regret calling him over.

As soon as he got into the water and places me on his shoulders.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kol asks me.

I mirror the smirk he had on his face and scream:

"Jousting!"

"Bingo." Kol says.

He runs back and brought two water noodles. He placed Rebekah on his shoulders. I jousted against Rebekah and won. After I slammed the noodle out of her hand. I say:

"Victory!" And dive off of Marcel's shoulders.

"My turn!" Hayley says.

I held her on my shoulders and Rebekah and Hayley jousted.

*Timeskip**

Nightfall came and the waves became very serene. The moon sat up in the sky and the stars dances around it. I stood at the front of the ocean, with the small tides wetting my feet. My hair swung loosely in the wind. I wore a thin beach dress and I hugged myself to keep my warm. I close my eyes and inhale the scent of saltwater stinging my nose.

Then all of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I jumps and hold onto the pair of arm.

"Relax, it's just me." Marcel says.

I lean into him and say:

"It took you long enough."

He chuckles and caress his soft lips against the crook of my neck. Then he started placing a open mouth kiss on my collar bone. I turn slightly and connected lips with his. He hums into the kiss. He cups my cheeks and depends the kiss.

"Finally!" Rebekah and Hayley exclaim in unison.

Marcel and I didn't break the kiss. He lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulls away and asks:

"Y/N Y/L/N, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Hell. Yes." I respond.