Meeting Elijah Mikaelson

A/N: This was requested by @KlaudiaKlauR5

I was walking down the halls with my squad, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie. As everyone knows, I am the most popular girl in school. But I'm not one of those girls who are 100% flamboyant, no. I'm pretty noble, I'm am the valedictorian of my class, I won three individual awards and I won homecoming queen for all three years I've been in high school.

At least that is what it appears to be when you are looking inside of my life. Little did everyone know that I am a werewolf. Caroline and Elena are vampires and Bonnie is a witch. This is a perfect instance that no one is ever what they seem. We like to call ourselves the Badass Squad. Anywho, the first line of vampires ever created, also known as the Originals. I've never met them, but from what I heard, they are complete jackasses.

After school I go to he Mystic Grill for my shift. I put my hair up and put on my apron and head out of the door. There was a middle aged man sitting at a table. He seemed very clean cut and of high esteem. He wore a dressy black suit that was ironed perfectly. I noticed had a small white handkerchief in his top left pocket. Even though I was nervous on the inside, it doesn't mean I have to show it. I approach him with confidence.

"Hi, Welcome to the Mystic Grill. My name is Klaudia, how may I help you today?"

"Klaudia. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

I blush slightly and the man extended his hand.

"My name is Elijah. Elijah Mikaelson."

I take his hand and he turned my hand slightly so he kissed the back of my hand. I bite my lip slightly and say:

"Nice to meet you, Elijah."

"The pleasure is mine. I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Stefan and Damon tend to flaunt you quite a bit."

I smile and says:

"I told them not to do that."

"Well, I see why they are. Your smile is absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you."

We gaze into each other's eyes for a moment and I snap out his trance.

"I'll have a bourbon, neat, please." He says.

I wrote it down on the note pad and says:

"Coming right up."

I come back with his order and he asks:

"When does your shift end, darling?"

"Five pm."

"Great. You don't mind me take you to dinner, do you?"

"No of course not. I might have to change afterwards--"

"You look gorgeous without make up or a dress."

I blush and say:

"Ok. See you then."

After the date, Elijah and I have been seeing each other a lot. He is such a gentleman and he makes me so happy I want to scream. I was writing in my journal until I heard the doorbell ring. I run down the stairs and open the door. Nobody was there, I look down to see an invitation of some sort.