"Bad Move." Part Two

"Liv!" I say running through the doors. I turn to see Liv's body pulsing and blood streaming down her cheek.

"Liv." I whisper and run to her.

Tyler and her are holding hands and he gives me a look saying that she isn't going to make it. I notice that he had a shard of glass stuck in his abdomen. I say

"Tyler, this is going to hurt."

He braces himself and I pull out the shard of glass. He screams and afterward turns to live.

"I'll leave you two to say your goodbyes. I'm sorry it ended this way."

I walk away and head back inside to see if there were any survivors. I open to see Kai drinking his father's blood.

"Kai?"

He looks up at me and I see the veins underneath his eyes.

"You're a vampire now?"

"Yes, I am. Sweetheart."

"Why?"

"Why not? Besides, I had to kill the rest of the Gemini Coven and not die somehow right?"

"You killed Liv."

"She had it coming."

I cross my arms and look away from him. He walked towards me and uncrossed my arms. He held my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Hey. I'm doing this for us. So that no one can ever take you away from me again. I will never let anyone hurt you, even myself." He says softly.

"You aren't going anywhere." Bonnie says boldly.

"Awww. Isn't it sweet little Bon Bon." Kai teases.

He lets go and walks towards Bonnie. She says an incantation and both me and Kai screamed.

"Don't hurt her!" Kol yells.

Me, Kai and Bonnie all stare at him. He super speeds to me and carries me away to safety.

"Kol, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting you to safety." He says still holding me.

"Listen to me. Kai will only listen to me, and he gets extremely jealous so now he's pissed. And he will take all of it out on Bonnie. I want you to take me back there, so I can distract Kai and you take Bonnie to safety."

"But, I thought you hated Bonnie."

"I made a promise to Alaric. And I intend on keeping that promise."

"As you wish, my love."

Then he super speeds me back to the disastrous fire hall.

"You!" Kai screams.

"Don't you dare touch my girl!" He adds and gives Kol an aneurysm.

He falls to the ground holding his head.

I sprint to Kai.

"Kai! Baby look at me, we have to get out of here."

His steel blue eyes burn into my dark brown ones. Then he shifts his gaze back to Kol.

"Kai. Please!..........He's my friend."

He drops his hand and Damon comes from behind Kai.

I super speed in front of him and grab his hand before he hits Kai.

"Bad. Move." I say, then I snap his neck.

Kai says

"Thank you."

"No time for that. We have to go... now."

I take one final look at Kol and he has Bonnie in his arms; super speed her to the hospital. Relief washes over me and I intertwine my fingers with Kai's.

"Let's go."

** 10 hours later**

Kai and I grabbed whatever was necessary and hit the road.

"I still don't understand why we had to run. I am the all powerful leader of the Gemini Coven. Nothing can hurt me and they're idiots if they think hurting you is a good idea."

"Kai. There is a price on both of our heads. We will have everyone coming at us from all sides. Jo is dead, so are the twins. Elena is forever in a coma until Bonnie dies. Everyone in the Gemini Coven is dead. Tyler triggered his werewolf curse. We did a lot of bad things--"

"I did a lot of bad things."

"It's doesn't matter if you did it, or I did it. We are still going to stick together. Always and forever."

He peels his eyes from the road for a minute and looks into my eyes. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And that was the last anyone ever heard of Kai and Katrina....