I Found Someone Better (1/3)

Vincent and I walk into the Mikaelson Compound. Five vampires sped down to meet us and woman with short blonde hair descended down the stairs.

Vincent presses a hand to my back and pushes me forward. He says:

"Everyone this is my younger sister, Y/N. Y/N, this is: Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Klaus and Hayley. And that's Freya."

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"The pleasure is mine." Elijah says.

He has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and a pearly white smile. He pressed a lingering kiss on my hand. Hayley, the female hybrid with long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes crossed her arms. Her face laced with jealousy and softly pull my hand away.

Kol had chestnut brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. His eyes sparked with mischief as he gently took my hand. He pressed a soft kiss to my hand and pulled back. He pushed my hair over my shoulder and says:

"You have such a beautiful clavicle."

"I drink vervain everyday, so don't get any ideas." I say.

He chuckled and looked over to Vincent to say:

"I like her."

I roll my eyes and look to Vincent as well.

"Remind me what we are doing here again?"

"We're here on behalf of Cami. She would like us to help them defeat Aurora and her brother Tristan. You and I both know what we are stronger together than we are apart." Vincent says.

"Right. For Cami. She's lucky I actually like her." I say.

Vincent chuckles and says:

"I think the question is: who do you like?"

"Hmmm. Cami, Bonnie, Stefan..... and that's it. Caroline, Elena and the rest of them annoyed the hell out of me." I truthfully say.

"You've been to Mystic Falls?" Elijah asks.

"Yea. I've spend the past three decades over there." I says.

"Three decades? What are you?" Hayley asks.

"I'm a witch-Vampire hybrid. I know it's impossible. But then one day, I tried at fire spell and I set a whole building on fire. Becoming a vampire didn't minimize my powers, it maximized them." I explain.

"Well isn't she a miracle." Kol says.

** Two weeks later**

"So, you and Kol." Camille states.

"What do you mean 'me and Kol'? There is no 'me and Kol'." I say.

"That's not what he thinks." She says.

"What? He told you this?" I ask.

"He didn't have to. I saw the way he looks at you, and the way he acts around you. It's completely obvious that he likes you; and that you like him." She states.

"Um. No, I don't want another Kai on my hands." I say.

"Right. I'm sorry...... but not every guy is like Kai, Y/N. There are good guys in this world."

"Not enough of them." I say.

Kol's P.O.V:

I know it's impolite to eavesdrop, but who the hell was Kai? And what did he do that makes her so untrusting?

Klaus, Elijah, Vincent and I were at the bar whereas Y/N and Camille were at a booth gossiping. I couldn't help but admire how beautiful Y/N looks today.

She is wearing a knee-length light pink shirt that hugs her curves perfectly. Her black, leopard tights complemented her firm thighs. Her black pumps adds to her petite height, which I find completely adorable.

Her Y/S/C skin glistened in the sun and her Y/E/C eyes twinkled as she laughed. Her beautiful, white smile made my heart pound against my ribcage.

"You're staring again, brother." Klaus' voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turn to meet Klaus hardening gaze.

"What?" I snap.

"Just tell her how you feel, brother. What do you have to loose?" He says while cupping his hand against my shoulder.

I gulp down my shot and say:

"She's not into me, brother."

"Lies. I've heard her heart elevate every time you walk into the room." He says.

"And how she is more inclined to treat you harshly than the rest of us, brother. It's because she fancies you and she thinks that she shouldn't." Elijah states.

"What do you think Vincent?" Klaus asks.

"I think you are way in over your heads. Y/N is not one of the girls you can win over easy. She has a lot of baggage, and she doesn't have time for short, meaningless relationships." Vincent truthfully says.

"Who's to say that our relationship will be short and meaningless?" I ask.

"How will you know unless you ask her." Klaus states.

Vincent blew him off and said:

"What do you want from her, exactly?"

"I want her love, affection and compassion."

"Mm-hm. And what about her body?" Vincent asks.

"Her body is just icing on the cake. There so much more to her than that." I say.

"It's funny because that exactly what Kai said to her. And a couple months later he is beating on her like she's a damn dog." Vincent says irritably.

I slam my hand on the table and stand up. My knees slammed against the stool and the stool clattered against the floor.

Y/N zoomed in front of Vincent and ask:

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Nothing...  We were just chatting like good ol' pals." I say.

"Chatting like good ol' pals doesn't result in causing chaos, does it?" Y/N says.

"Oh! And the next time you talk about a girl you're interested in, don't talk about her while she's in the same room as you. And especially not when she has super-hearing!" She says.

I softly examine her facial features. Her eyes glistened with mischief, like mine.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I say.

She scoffs and says:

"Ha! Where?"

I caress the bottom of her chin and her cheek with my hand and say:

"Here."