More than just a fling

Kai and have been sleeping together, basically since the day I met him. He caught my attention and I caught his. And to add more icing on the cake, no one knows about us. So when we see each other when everyone meets up, it begins to get uncomfortable. And the fact that he keeps using his magic to do things to me under the table, does not make things any better.

"Ok. Bonnie and Caroline, you look over the town. See if anything if you spot the Sirens anywhere." Damon says.

"Stefan and Alaric, you take the woods." He adds.

"Kai and Y/N, take the hospital."

My heart jumped when I heard that.

"And Enzo and I take the outskirts of the town. If any of you find them, knock 'em out and bring them to me."

Everyone else was starting to leave.

"After you." Kai says gesturing me to go first.

"Such a gentleman." I say sarcastically.

He smiled down at me and tucked a curl behind on of my ears. I clear my throat and walked with him to my car.

**Timeskip**

We arrive at the hospital and I take off my seatbelt. I look over to see Kai eyeing me.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing. Just plotting on what I'm going to do to you when I lock you in an empty hospital room." He says with his eyes laced with lust.

"Ok listen. We are here to find the Sirens, ok. Nothing else.  As of now, this relationship is strictly platonic. Do you understand?" I say.

He smiles his pearly white smile and I ask:

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I know this "platonic" thing won't last long. I'm eager to see how long you can resist the urge." He says darkly.

"The urge to do what?" I ask innocently.

He takes off his seatbelt and leans in really close to my lips.

"This." He said before crashing his lips to mine.

**Timeskip**

He gained one final thrust before releasing all of his juices inside me. Then he pulls out and collapses next me.

"Told you, you wouldn't last long." He said breathlessly.

"Oh, shut up." I say rolling my eyes.

"I mean I know I'm irresistible but..." he trails off.

I was getting ready to stand up until Kai pulled me back on to the bed. I giggle and he hovers over me. I bite my lip playfully and he kisses me again. But the kiss was different, usually it was hungry and filled with lust; but this time it was loving and passionate. I pull away slowly and run my fingers through his hair. He places his head on my chest and laid on me. He sighed in content, then he said:

"Y/N?"

I hum in response.

"Have you ever...... considered about us being more than just a fling?" He asks.

He looks at me and I say:

"Uhh. Where this coming from?"

"I dunno. It's just..... Your the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. And the first thing to think about when I get up in the morning. And I don't think that's suppose to happen with flings..... right?" He asks.

But before I could answer, he says:

"I haven't felt this way before. Not even with my own family. I don't know what is about you. It's more than just the sex.... there's something that sparked in my heart."

"It's called love." I responds simply.

"So.... I love you?" He asked.

"It's what it sounds like, yeah." I say.

"Do you love me?" He asks.

"No.... " I state.

"I think I am in love with you." I add after a long pause.