Linking Spell

Third Person P.O.V:
Klaus, Freya, Elijah, Marcel and Kol finally killed the Hollow. But what they didn't know is that the Hollow linked her life to Y/N, Marcel's fiancé. I guess she figured if she goes down, she's taking someone with her. Someone that everyone cares about.

"You really need to consider other options of defense. Think about it, what can a witch do to insure the safety of her life?" The Hollow speaks.

"A linking spell...." Freya responds cautiously.

"Ding, ding, ding." The Hollow retorts.

"Hayley." Elijah speaks worriedly.

"You better find out who and soon. Because her time is running out.." The Hollow speaks and smiles wickedly at Marcel.

Marcel knew exactly who she was talking about and he vamp speeds back to his house. He rushes through the door and Y/N jumps at his loud entrance.

"You okay babe?" She asks as she sets down the basket of laundry.

He runs and hugs her and said:

"I thought that the Hollow linked her life to yours."

"Aw, babe. No. I'm fine." She says while rubbing his back soothingly.

He buried his head into her neck and stays there for little while.

Later on that day, Y/N was going down the steps and all of a sudden she felt very dizzy. She held onto the railing for support but her hands felt numb and she lost grip of it. She went tumbling down the stairs and her head bashed against the wooden steps. She a werewolf so she began to heal but the healing process slowed drastically.

There she laid, unconscious at the base of the steps. Marcel walked in with her favorite Chinese Food dish to see Y/N unconscious on the floor.

"Y/N!" He said and lifted her off the ground.

He set her on the couch and came back with a bucket of luke warm water and a rag. He dipped the rag in the water and rung it out. He placed it on her forehead and Y/N started to slowly regain consciousness.

"What happened?" Y/N asked groggily.

"You fell down the stairs sweetheart. I think the Hollow is starting to lose her power. Which means that you also lose your power and strength." Marcel explains.

"Am I going to die?" She asked.

He didn't respond so she intertwined hands with him.

"Hey." She whispers.

"This is all my fault." He says with tears threatening his eyes.

She caresses his cheek bone with her thumb and says:

"It's not your fault. You didn't know what the Hollow was planning on doing. You can't blame yourself."

Y/N began to cough and a migraine started to fabricate in her skull. She squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back in pain.

"Where does it hurt?" Marcel asks.

"Everywhere.." Katrina whines.

"I'm going to call Freya." He says while standing.

"No." She says while holding his arm.

"I don't have much time left, but I want to spend my last moments right here... with you." She adds.

Marcel sits down by her side and whispers:

"I don't want to lose you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."

"I know. I'm sorry it had to end like this..."
She starts.

"Come here." She says gesturing for a hug.

He leans in a placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Then he wraps his arms around her torso and her hands rest on his biceps.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." She says.

She hugs him tighter as she feels herself starting to dwindle away. She closed her eyes and released her last breathe. Then she laid limp in Marcel's arms.

Sadness filled Marcel's eyes because the love of his life just died in his arms. He lays her body on the couch gently and held her close as he cries into her chest.

Meanwhile at the Mikaelson Compound....

"If it's not Hayley, then who did the Hollow link her life to?" Kol asks.

"I have no idea." Freya answers.

"Come on guys, think. Who is a powerful supernatural being that the Hollow would like to channel into her power?....." Klaus leads.

They all look at each other as the all think the same person.

"Y/N!" They all exclaim in unison.

Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Hayley all superspeed to Marcel's house but it's too late.

All of them barge in and they see Y/N's grey, lifeless body in Marcel's arms. Klaus runs over and falls onto his knees.

"No, no, no, no." He mumbles and he places a hand on her forehead.

Kol walks over and holds her hand and Elijah stands besides him. He places a comforting hand on Kol's shoulder.

This was the worst day of their lives....