Kai & Kol Imagine

I walk into the Salvatore house, knowing what I will get myself into. I went after Kol without telling anybody, I didn't have time to, and it was a rare opportunity.

I flash back to the moment.

"Kol!" I scream and he turns.

"Well, hello there, darling."

"What the hell were you thinking? Going after my sister like that."

He walks over to me and began to tower over me.

"Sorry sweetheart, had to get Bonnie to do that spell for us. Klaus' wishes. And plus, I wasn't really going to hurt her. I was going to give her my blood afterwards."

I could feel my heart beating rapidly inside my chest.

"Careful, darling. Don't want that small, little heart to beat out of your chest, now do we?"

He says whole lifting chin up to meet his face. I turn away sharply.

"You still with that, Kai, character?"

"Yes I am." I say proudly.

He scoffs and says

"You deserve so much better."

"Like who?"

He gives you a flirtatious smile, indicating that it was him.

"I mean really, who can resist a man with a British accent?"

I scoff and say "Bye, Kol."

"Farewell, gorgeous."

"Oh, and Kol?"

"Yes?"

"If you ever try to kidnap my sister again... I'll kill you."

"I would love to see you try." He says and then blows me a kiss, but I give him the cold shoulder.

Fading my into reality, I notice that I haven't knocked on the door yet. I knock on the door and Damon answered with a worried look on his face.

"Oh, thank god!"

He came to me with open arms, and I hug him. He says

"I was so worried. I was just getting ready to kill Kol."

"Well, I'm glad that you didn't... I handled it." He let go of me and said " Handled him in which fashion?" while wiggling his eyebrows. I punch him in the shoulder and say

"Not in that fashion."

I walk into the house to see everyone's worried face slowly relieving. Kai stands up, but I ignore him and I speak to everyone.

"Ok, look. I'm sorry I didn't contact anybody before I confronted Kol. But it was a rare opportunity and I had to take it."

Caroline says "He could have killed you! What the hell were you thinking?"

"Original or not. I will defend my---"

I was interrupted by Kai hugging me. He hugged me hard, while running his fingers through my hair, which felt really good. My arms are still by my side until I finally gave in, and slide my arms under his biceps.

He holds me tight for five minutes, then he lets go and says

"Never do that again." I nod and say

"Kol is not going to hurt me. Well, if he does, it wouldn't be severe." Kai lingers near me, and I wonder why.

"Why?" asks Caroline.

Kai stands behind me and slides his hands around my waist, pulling my back towards his chest. Damon answers for me and says

"Because he has a thing for her. The moment she entered the Mystic Grill, he was all over her."

For some reason after he says that, Kai pulls me closer.

"Is that Italian perfume?" He whispers.

"Yes. How did you know?"

" I don't know. I guess it has its own unique smell."

When I notice that everyone was looking at me and Kai irritatingly, I say sorry and pull Kai into the kitchen to talk.