Jealous Brother (3/3)

(Third Person's P.O.V)
"Careful, brother. You stare any longer and you'll turn green with envy." Rebekah teases as she dances with Kol, who is shameless staring at (Y/N).

"Shut up," He says, watching as her lips collide with Elijah's.

He wishes that it was him kissing (Y/N) instead of Elijah. Getting impatient that Kol is know for getting, he vamp speed over to (Y/N) and sped Rebekah to replace (Y/N) in Elijah's arms.

"So..." Kol starts, he watches as (Y/N)'s eyes spun from the dizziness of his vampire speed.

"You choose a dud to travel with?" Kol adds.

"Kol!" (Y/N) scolds as she punches his chest.

"What? You know that it is true. I am much more fun to travel with." He defends.

"And I am much better at other things too," He adds, breathing softly against her ear.

He pulls her closer to him by the waist and she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Elijah, wait." Rebekah says, drawing the attention of Kol and (Y/N).

(Y/N) watches as Elijah walks away angrily. When she tries to pull away from Kol, he quickly dips her and rubs his nose slowly up her neck. He pulls her up and their lips are only a few inches apart.

"No, I can't do this. I have to find Elijah." She says as she pulls away from Kol.

She follows after Elijah and calls after him. Kol growls angrily and throws a chair into the wall.

"Kol, you need to control yourself! You need to let her go because she loves Elijah." Rebekah says.

Kol merely glares at her before saying:

"I need to get some air,"

He then leaves the room.

** (Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Slamming the grimoire down on the table, I pinch the bridge of my eyes.

"Oof. Bad day?" Kol chirps.

I inhale deeply before saying:

"I am not in the mood to talk to you right now, Kol."

I stand from the couch and try to walk as far away from Kol as possible. Not because he is persistent about his liking for me, but because his charm is working. I'm starting to care about him and Elijah is starting to get jealous. I don't want to become Elena Gilbert and wedge myself between two brothers.

Kol vampire speeds in front of me and says:

"Oh? And why is that, darling?"

"Because you can't seem to take a hint. I love Elijah and I'm not going to let you stand in the way of that." I say.

"Oh please, I'm standing in the way of yourself. You're setting yourself up for a long, dull life. Admit it. I'm a lot more fun than Elijah. I'm daring and challenging and you love it" He says, taking a step forward.

I walk backwards until I hit a table and he holds the back of my neck with his hand.

"Admit it," He adds, his breath fanning against my lips.

"N-no, Kol. I won't."

"Admit. It." He rubs his soft lips up my neck, sending chills down my entire body in ways that Elijah hasn't done to me.

"Kol," I moan.

I pull him closer to me so as he kisses my neck softly. I lean my head against the wall and he pulls away from my neck to kiss my lips. Our lips collide in a hungry kiss and he lifts me upon the table. His hand travels up my thigh and under my dress.

I snap out of his trance and say:

"No, Kol. Just stop."

I jump off of the table and push him away.

"(Y/N),"

"No, just leave me the hell alone!" I snap before running out of the Mikaelson mansion with tears streaming down my cheeks.

(Third Person's P.O.V.)
Kol tries to run after Olivia but Elijah stops him by saying:

"She told you,"

"She told me what brother? Told me to stop? Actually, she moaned it to me. Has she ever moaned your name before?" Kol instigates.

"'Cause I don't think so." He adds.

Elijah vamp speeds Kol into a wall while he has his hand wrapped around his throat.

"You will leave her be, brother." Elijah states as calmly as he could.

"Or what?" Kol taunts, making Elijah throw him across the room.

They were going to continue to fight until Rebekah stepped in to say:

"Look at you two! Fighting over a girl. Have you not learned anything from your past."

"She is not worth your fighting. She doesn't even plan to stay here in Mystic Falls, why on earth would you fall for someone like her?" She adds, making the two Mikaelsons silent with thought.

"Don't lose focus of what we want here." She states before leaving.