I Didn't Know Who You Were (1/3)

Y/N has sex with Kai before she found out what he did to Bonnie in the prison world.

Today is probably the worst day of my life, and that says something considering that I have shitty luck with my life. Throwing back my third tequila shot, I hum at the smooth texture of caressing my tongue.

"Judging by how much she's enjoying her tequila shot, I would love to have one.- But just one though, because you do not want to see me on tequila." A man's voice rings. His voice is chipper, yet deep and masculine. I glance over in his direction to see that he is looking at me up and down.

I take in all of these features; his freshly shaven face, his plump lips, his dilated, hazel eyes with a hint of mischief in them. 'Go back home and sleep off the sadness, Y/N. Don't let this hot, rebel looking man get a hold of you.' I think to myself.

Another tequila shot is placed in front of me by the bartender. "Oh, I didn't order this. I was about to go home." I say. "I know, sweetheart, but the cutie over there bought one for you." The bartender says, nodding her head over to the man that was looking at me previously.

I glance from the shot to the man and the desire to drink the shot has increased. Soon enough, I toast to him before drinking. He makes his way over to me and says, "Hi, I'm Kai." He offers his hand to me and I shake it. "I like your hands, they're very soft." He says, making me chuckle.

"Thank you?" "It's a compliment. Just to clear the air." He states. "What's your name?" "Y/N," "Y/N, huh? Any chance I can get a last name?" He asks. "That's something you will have to learn," "Will do," "Care to show me a good time?" "I guess it depends on how you define a good time,"

A few tequila shots later and I'm Bring Kai back to my house. Before I could even close the door, my back is pressed into the door and he slams his lips onto his. My eyes flutter closed and our lips move in sync as he pulls me closer. I could already tell that his rings were going to be a problem. They were starting to hurt from his tight grip on my hips.

I tilt my head upwards as he sends hot kisses down my neck. His hands slide under my shirt, sending chills down my body. "Bedroom," I whisper against his lips. "Oh, I'd rather take you against this wall." He says as he wraps my legs around his waist. He unbuckles his jeans and I pull off my shirt before reattaching my lips to his. He sets me back down to press kisses down my stomach. He pushes me into the wall and kiss up my thighs roughly. Wetness pooled as he neared my heat and I moan softly.

**

I euphorically sit up from the bed and sigh with content from the amazing night that I had with Kai. Every inch of my body feels numb, but in a good way. I run my fingers through my hair and flash back to when Kai ran his fingers through my hair as he kissed me. He had a lot of energy and stamina than anyone that I ever slept with. I stand from the bed in search of my bra and underwear.

"Good morning, sweet pea." I hear Kai's soothing, morning voice say. Glancing over my shoulder, I see Kai still laying on his back with his arm tucked behind his head. He has his eyes closed. "Good morning," "Where you think you're going?" He asks, his eyes still closed. "Checking to see how many things we broke last night." His lips curved into a cocky smile and I finally put on my bra and underwear.

I walk out of the room and glance over the railing of the stairs to see a glass wall picture frame shattered and two nightstands broken. "Crap," I say to myself. "Oof. I would get those replaced if I were you." Kai says as he stands next to me. "So what do you have for breakfast around here?" He adds.

"I have pancake batter, toast, eggs, ham, sausage links, breakfast bowls and jam in the fridge. Um.. there's-" "did you just say jam?" "Yes?" "That's all I ever need," he walks passed me and to the fridge. I lean against the wall and admire his lean, toned back. His black boxers bring out his back dip as well as his back dimples.

He takes the jar of jam into his hands and scoops some out with his hand to take into his mouth. I've never seen someone eat jam like that before. He hums in satisfaction and I find my knees getting weak at the sound. "This is the best jam I've ever tasted." He says. Not being able to form words, I continue to stare at his physique. This man was definitely hottest man I've seen in a long time.

"Problem?" He asks, noticing my lack of response. "No. There's no problem." I state. "Well checking me out and not doing anything about it is considered a problem to me." He says, licking the jam off of his fingers slowly. Okay, now he is just teasing me. A breath hitches in my throat as he walks to me slowly. He finishes licking the last of the jam off of his fingers as he towers over me.

"You don't mind if I cook you breakfast, do you?" He asks. "Not at all" He studies my features closely before walking away. I find myself pulling him back by his warm, muscular arm. I hold onto the sides of his face and slam my lips onto his. "You definitely taste better than the jam," He says before kissing me again.