You Can Do Better Final Part

Our foreheads are still touching and he says "Please. Just leave him, and stay with me."

I look at him and say "Ok."

"Great. We'll get your stuff tomorrow. But for the time being, Follow me." He says holding out his hand.

I take it and we head to the bedroom, falling asleep in each other's arms. I wake up to voices booming in the living room.

A voice said "I love her!"

"No you don't! If you did then you wouldn't hit her. She is too beautiful, smart and strong for that. And guaranteed I love her more."

"If she was strong. Then why haven't she left me yet? She's looks pretty weak to me."

"What did you just say?"

I know that angry tone anywhere, it's Kai. And the other voice is Alex. A punch landed on someone and soon after there was the sound of glass breaking. I run out to see Kai on top of Alex, punching him in the face continuously. Blood started to appear on the floor.

Alex threw Kai onto another glass table. "Enough! The both of you!" I growl.

They both stop what they were doing to look at me.

"Alex, what the hell are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing, wearing his clothes and staying over his house. What are you cheating on me?"

"No. I found someone better than you would ever be. We are over. I'm going to your place to get my things and am ready for you to get the hell out of my life!"

"Your not all that."

"What you think of me is none of my business. All that matter is what I think about me. Now get the hell out my boyfriend's house!"

"Wow. You screw your friend and you think you are the queen, huh?"

"No. I doing THINK I am the queen, I AM the queen. NOW. GET. THE HELL. OUT!"

He walks out and I run to tend Kai's wounds.

** 3 years later **

The sun caressed my face and my body welcomed the heat from it. A pair of strong arms are wrapped around my chest. I lean into them because I knew it was Kai. His breathing moved his chest against my back and he adjusts himself so his nose was beneath my ear and his lips were at the top of my neck.

"Happy three year anniversary, my love." He whispered and then kissed my ear.

I turn to him and say "Tre felici anniversario il mio amore della mia vita."
He whispers "You know I love it when you speak Italian."

Then he kisses me.

"Yes. Which is exactly why I do it."

I kiss him longer and I plant one knee on each side of him and continued to kiss him.

"I'm glad that I stole you from Alex." he says.

"I'm glad too. Otherwise, you wouldn't have this." I motioned to my body. He flipped me over and says

"Exactly. Because all of this.....is mine. And only mine." 

He kisses up and down my stomach and hits me in all the right places. After our little session, I went for a jog before all of the romantic things broke loose. I noticed that I was being followed so I jog onto familiar ground and hide until he passes. Then I tackle him, and grow my claws around his throat.

"Easy, easy, Y/N. It's just me."

"Who the hell is 'me'?"

The man takes off his hoodie and revealed that it was Alex. My heart dropped but I remained stone cold. I pushed him off of me and he chuckled.

"Man, have you changed a lot over the past three years. Three tattoos. You triggered the werewolf curse. You have grown in the all of the right places."

"Man haven't you maintained the hell hated scut over the past three years?"

"Still feisty as ever."

He touched my cheek so I grab his wrist and squeeze the pressure point, which makes him fall to the ground in pain.

"I am not that fragile little girl you used to beat. You come at me like that again, I will break everything that you hold dear, even your..."

My eyes glow black and yellow.

"So back off."

I push him against the brick wall and knock him out. Then I continued with my jog. But then and only then did I realize how much I actually love Kai Parker.