Scary Movies Problems

I finished watching Lights Out with some friends. We left the movie theater and said our goodbyes before we went home. I turn on the shower and started to watch myself. After I took my shower, I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body. I open the door to my bedroom. Then I saw a figure in the corner.

"Ahhhh! Diana!" I scream.

I throw my brush in the corner and it landed with a thud. I slowly walk towards to the corner to see that it was just my coat rack.

Man, I'm getting so paranoid. Maybe I should sleep over Marcel's. Eh, I'll get over it.

I put on my clothes and was getting ready for bed. I shut off the lights and I look at the ceiling. Then I heard a thud coming from outside my apartment and I yelp and fall off the bed.

"That's it. I'm going to Marcel's..." I say to myself.

**Timeskip**

I knock on Marcel's door and as soon as he opened it, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well, well. Isn't this a surprise?" He says in a smooth, velvety voice.

I stand before him wearing black fuzzy shorts, a white t-shirt and bunny slippers.

"I'm having daymares. And I feel like my kind is planning tricks on me." I say.

"Did a witch do this to you? That seems like the side effect of a hex." He says worriedly and ushers me inside.

"No, I'm not hexed Marcel. I watched Lights Out and I feel like she's in ever dark corner I see." I say ashamed.

He crossed his arms with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"So you're telling me, that a 1,500 year old vampire, is scared of the dark?" He teases.

"No! I'm just scared of Diana.. there is a difference." I say.

He chuckles and I place my hand on my hips sassily.

"Ok, ok. I'll stop. Follow me." He says.

I follow him into his room and he opened this closet to pull out a blanket and pillow. I walk over to him and try to grab it. He pulls it away and says:

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I'm sleeping on the couch. Now gimme." I say.

"Ha! That's funny. No, I'm sleeping on the couch. You sleep on the bed."

I huff and say:

"That's not right. It's your house, Marcel."

"Just let me be a gentleman, Y/N."

"And let me be kind, Marcel." I say and walk over to him.

I throw the pillow and blanket on the chair and say:

"Sleep with me."

He smiles at my comment and I smack his chest.

"Not physically sleep with me, you pervert!"

He laughs and so do I. We lay in his bed together and he have our backs facing each other. I felt a certain sense of safety, that helped me drift off the sleep.

**

I wake up in the middle of the bed and a weight on my body. I look at my waist to see Marcel's arms wrapped around them and one of my hands are intertwined with his. Our legs are tangled together and his head is buried in the crook of my neck. I actually feel comfortable and apparently so does he. I close my eyes again and snuggle further into him, this woke him up. He groans and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Good morning." He says with an adorable husky voice.

I turn around to meet his dark chocolate eyes.

"Morning."

For some odd reason, I feel compelled to kiss him. And apparently so did he because his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. We both leaned in at the same time and our lips moved in perfect sync.

Once I realize what we were doing, I pull away.
He is still dazed from the kiss. And I frantically:

"Uhh. That never happened. I never slept over. This did not happen."

I stand up from the bed, grab my phone and walk towards the door.

"Hey, Y/N. You forgot something." Marcel says.

"Really? What did I forget?" I ask.

He threw me my keys and when I caught them, he crashed his lips against mine. This caught me off guard and I almost fell. He caught me just in time and pulled me closer. I throw my stuff on the couch and rest my hands on his neck. He massive hands cupped my hips and pinned them against the wall. The kiss only intensified and he hiked one of my legs up.

All of a sudden he door flung open to reveal a very shocked Josh.

"Ummmm. We can explain." Marcel and I say in unison.