Temptation

There I sat in Marcel's living room waiting patiently. I was watching a Rom-Com while drinking some wine. I heard the door open and I look behind me to see Marcel with his arms crossed.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?"
He instigates.

"I was waiting for you, so we can discuss some things." I say smoothly.

He closes the door and walks towards me.

"Professionally, or personally?" He asks.

"Professionally." I say standing up and smoothing out my shirt.

"Here I was hoping that it was personal." He says while grabbing my hips and swaying.

Marcel and I have been seeing each other since the first meeting in New Orleans. I represented the werewolves and of course, he represented the vampires.

"No. There's a pressing matter that needs discussing." I say seriously.

"Really?" He says while giving me his irresistible look.

I look him in the eyes and bite me lip as I look away.

"If this is about the ambush that occurred on your werewolves last night. I found out who did it and punished them for it." He says reassuringly.

"Really?" I ask.

He nods and I say:

"Well in that case."

I wrap my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips. He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer. He walks me into the wall and he breaks from the kiss to leave open mouth kisses along my collarbone. He then superspeeds me into the wall in his bedroom. He hikes up one of my legs and grinds his hard against me, nearly knocking the wind out of me. He breaks from me and takes off his shirt and pants and I do the same. Then he tosses me onto the bed.

**Afterwards**

I lay on Marcel's bare chest and trace patterns on it. His sheets are covering us both and I say:

"We can't be doing this Marcel..."

I sit up slightly to look at him and he says:

"Is that you or your pack talking?...."

"The pack...." I say sadly.

"It boils down to one thing.... what do you want?" He asks.

I pause for a moment and say:

"You."

He leans in and connects lips with mine. My eyes fluttered closed. I hold his head in my hands and straddle him. His hands rest on my lower back and he holds onto my waist as he flips us over. He caresses my thighs and kisses up my abdomen. He slowly traveled up my body and found my sweet spot on my neck. He sucked on it and I groan loudly. It was soon after, that he entered me again....

**Timeskip**

The Mikaelsons needed an extra pair of hands to watch Camille and Hayley because apparently someone dangerous is after them. Hayley chose me because she knows my knowledge of Brazilian Jujitsu, kickboxing and Taekwondo. And Camille chose Marcel. No one knows what him and I have been up to. I walk into the Mikaelson Mansion to see a familiar face, Marcel. He eyes me up and down. I cock my head to the side and opened my mouth to say something but I was interrupted by Hayley.

"Hey! I'm glad you came." She says as she hugs me.

I hug her back and she walks away to get the others, which leaves Marcel and I.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper/scream.

"Camille wanted me to be to look after the house. Why are you here?" He says stepping dangerously close to me.

"For the same reason. They don't know, do they?" I ask.

"No.... do you want them to?" He asks while caressing my face with his index finger.

I swat his hand away and say:

"No."

"Fine." He says.

"Fine." I say and walk away.

But before I reach the living room, he groped my ass. I gasp and jump up at his touch. He walks passed me and bite his lip teasingly. I glare at him and follow behind him in the living room.

**Timeskip**

I was chopping up the pepper to give the beef more flavor. I felt a hand on the front of my stomach and I head a familiar smooth voice say:

"Excuse me."

He reaches for the cup and grinds his crotch against my ass.

"Marcel." I say in a serious tone.

"What? All I'm doing is reaching for a cup." He defends.

"Yea. While grinding your crotch against me." I snap.

"You didn't mind that last time." He teases.

He pours lemonade into the cup and walks out.

**Timeskip**

"So are you and Marcel a thing?" Hayley asks while raising an eyebrow.

"What? No. What makes you say that?"  I lie.

"Because he is always checking you out whenever you're not looking." She says.

I glare at him across the room and before I took a sip of my beer, Marcel supersped in front of me and took the beer from me.

"I'll take that." He says then he takes a sip.

"Ok that's it." I say and stand so I am on the same level as him.

We stare deep into each other's eyes. I eventually break and connected lips with him. He sets the beer on to table and lifted me off of the ground.

"I knew it!" Hayley exclaims.

I break from the kiss and say:

"You make me so angry."

"I love you too." He says.