How I Meet the Mikaelsons

I was patrolling the area before my sister could come inside, she is a witch and I am a vampire. I was a witch, but then I died from being beaten to death, before I died my boyfriend; who happened to be a vampire, put his blood in my system.

I passed the final corner of the warehouse, until I heard

"And what are you doing here, darling?"

I turn to see a tall, dark haired and dark eyed, British man.

"I'm minding my own business. How about you?" He chuckles at my sarcasm.

"You shouldn't be  here."

"Yea? And why is that? This place had no vacancy before."

"Because I said so."

"Because you said so?"

He began to get irritated, so he supersped to me. I attacked by grabbing his arm, flipping him and putting pressure on his throat. A female voice called

"Kol!"

All of a sudden, I was thrown off of Kol and was sent through the wall. I supersped back to stand and before the female could even say a incantation, my sister knocked her out and female laid limp on the floor.

"Davina!" Kol screamed and ran to her.

My sister went to me and whispered

"Are you ok?" I nod in response.

I heard a whoosh of air, and it wasn't Kol because he was still with Davina. Before I could respond my neck was snap and everything went dark.

I woke up in panic because if my neck was snapped; I would wake up,but if my sister was, she wouldn't. I jolted up and looked around the room to see a man with brown hair and brown eyes wearing a suit. I also see Kol and another man with sandy blonde hair and green, anger eyes.

"Where the hell is my sister?" I say sternly.

"She's alive and well. Luckily for you, she escaped by nearly exploding our heads." Kol says.

"And how do I know you are not lying?"

He leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Because if I had her.... she would be torn to shreds."

This angered me, but not to my limit to say something. I turn my face towards the man who seems like the alpha, which was the sandy haired man.

"So what are you going to do with me now?" He examines me with his hard eyes  and says

"If you want to live, I suggest you answer my questions, honestly."

"Ok."

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here on business, getting information from an old friend and then leaving."

"Then what were you doing at the warehouse?" asked Kol.

"Finding a place to stay and discuss for the the time being." 

Before he could ask another question I said "Undetected."

Which apparently answered his next question because he didn't have anymore questions.

"How is it that you are a vampire and your sister is a witch, yet you two are twins?" asked the man in a suit.

"I was a witch..... but then I died, in a mugging. And I had my boyfriend's blood in my system."

"And is this 'boyfriend' still alive?"

"No.... he was staked in the process of protecting me from a vampire hunter."

"Well now that you are no longer of use to me.. I--"

"Y/N?" A familiar deep voice asked.

I look to locate where the voice came from to see a muscular, largely built and dark eyed man. Something sparked in my brain, which lead me to say

"Marcel?"

Kol, the sandy haired man and the man in the suit look at me then Marcel.

"You know each other?" asked the sandy haired man.

"Of course. She's one of my girls." He says showing his pearly white teeth in the form of a smile.

I then smile and run up to him to give him a hug. He squeezes me and lifts me off the ground while laughing with excitement. He puts me down and says

"Are you ok?"

"I am but I don't know about......" I cut off conversation so i don't have to say my sisters name in front of these men. He read my eyes and then says

"I think you guys startingon the running foot."

"Damn straight." Kol says standing.

I shift my stance in a defensive way and Marcel says

"Hey, hey! We are starting over, remember?" He pushes me behind him protectively..

"Everyone, this is Y/N Y/L/N.... Y/N/N, this is Elijah." He says pointing to the man in the suit.

"Kol, and Klaus." He says pointing to the sandy haired man.

"I don't give a bloody hell about introductions. Her sister hurt Davina, she should pay." Kol spit out.

"She wouldn't have had to hurt her, if you didn't attack me to begin with." I snap back.

"You are dead."

"Last time I checked, my heart was still intact."

"For now." He says with his veins and fangs showing.

To challenge him, I did the same. Kol lunged  towards me and I was getting ready to drop kick him until Elijah sped behind him and snapped his neck.

"Forgive Kol, he is a bit of a hot head." Elijah said smoothly, I then give him a respectful nod.

Marcel turns to me and says

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" I sigh and then say

"What do you know about Percy Williams?" His eyes widens and he says

"Well, I'm going to need some bourbon to talk about him.. Grab your stuff and lets go."