Elijah's Anger Issues Part Two

It's been five days since Elijah and I's break from each other. I have a voicemail from him everyday since then filled with sweet things and I'm sorrys. I have been sleeping over Cami's house, and shockingly I have not been crying.

I mean, I shouldn't, because I chose to leave and it was for good reason, so I should be good. I wake up to the smell of bacon and peppered eggs taunted my nose. I hop out of bed, brush my teeth and walk downstairs in my sweatpants and sports bra.

I freeze in the middle of the steps when I saw Elijah in the kitchen instead of Cami. We lock eyes and Elijah showed me a small smile. I clear my throat and say

"Where is Cami?"

"She had some 'errands to run.'"

"Oh." I say with a sarcastic tone, catching his drift.

I walk over to the kitchen counter and say

"So what are you doing here, Elijah?"

"To apologize and figure out why you haven't been answering my calls." He says raising his eyebrow.

My cheeks get hot of embarrassment, but I laugh it off and say

"Yea...." He scrambled the eggs and let it sit.

"I missed you, Y/N. I'm so used to waking up to your warm kisses and early morning I love yous.... I have done you wrong and for that I am really sorry."

"Well, you did make a valid point earlier.... everything bad that is happening now, is all of my fault. I didn't know how to keep my mouth shut and that pissed off the wrong people." I say and then I press my lips together.

He looks at me genuinely and walks over to me. He backs me into a corner and cups my cheeks with his hands

"All you were doing, was protecting the people that you care about. Something that all of us are guilty for... Going to the extremes to protect our family. " 

Our foreheads are touching and it felt so good  to be in his gentle touch again. He pecked my nose and resumed cooking breakfast. Something in my heart sparked and I was filled with bliss. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his large body and began kissing his back.

The smell of cotton and lavender welcomed my face. Then I went on my tippy toes and began kissing his neck, he began to hum lowly. I run my hands over his abs and give him one final kiss on the cheek before I jump up on the counter and nibble on the some bacon.

He finishes cooking he sets down the platter of food on the dining table. Then he walks over to me, picks me up and sits me down on the chair as if I was paper. We talked while I was eating and I looked at him and he chuckled a little. "

"What?" Without responding he reached over to wipe something off of my lips and licked it from his thumb.

We gaze at each other until I broke the silence by standing up and sitting on his lap. He grounds himself as my weight settles on him and he says

"I missed you."

He caresses my thigh and looks deeper into my eyes. I run my fingers through his hair and whisper

"I missed you too."

He leaned up and our lips collided. His hands slid to my thighs, he stood up and placed me on kitchen counter. Then he got to work and my moans and screams filled the house. He then carries me bridal style to the bed and it only intensified.

** After doing the down and dirty **

Our bodies were no where near exhausted but we wanted to make sure the bed didn't break. I hiked my leg over his and I ran my hands over his chest. He took my hand and began kissing it passionately.

He placed all of my weight on him and I began kissing his neck. I further taunt him and he took that as a challenge and took control once more. I playfully nudge him off of me so I could be on top.

I then pin his hands above his head and try take control. He super sped himself on-top and strengthened his grip causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and showed me who was the boss in and out of bed.