I Didn't Know Who You Were (2/3)

**SMUT WARNING**
He lifts me so that I am sitting on the counter as he pries himself between my legs. He nips at my collarbone playfully and I run my fingers through his hair. He groans in response and pulls off my underwear without another thought. He pushes my back into the cold counter and spreads my legs widely. He runs his nose across my clit playfully and looks up at me innocently. "Where do you want me, princess?"

"E-everywhere," I groan, wanting his touch. He licks my folds softly and I moan softly. Watching as he closes his eyes and savors every second of tasting me, was the best sight to see. He moans as he sinks his tongue into my folds. I spread my leg even further and softly grind my hips into his mouth. "K-kai, oh my god." I hold onto the back of his head and he hums.  A knot was beginning to form in the stomach when Kai pulled away from me.

"What.. what are you doing?" I ask breathlessly. Kai doesn't respond; instead, he climbs onto the countertop and me. He pulls off his boxers and slams into me with deep, fast pace. "Shit," Scratching at his back when he brushes against my g-spot, he groans softly. He rests one hand on my leg and the other on the countertop to steady himself.  His thrusts turn sloppy before he releases himself into me, which I follow soon after.

"You might want to sanitize these counters before cooking on them again." He says breathlessly against my lips. "Yeah," I say, chuckling. He kisses me softly and makes his way down my neck when I hear his phone ring. "And that's my queue," He says before climbing off of me.
He slides his boxers back on and jogs back up the stairs to answer the phone.

"Hello?" "Yeah, I actually just finished eating my breakfast," He adds, making me blush with embarrassment. I slide off the countertops and put my underwear back on. "Buh bye," A few minutes later, Kai came back down the stairs clothed and he comes over to me. He scans my body slowly and bites his lip. "If only I could stay longer.. but duty calls. I'll.. come by later, okay?" He says.

"And what if I'm not here later?" "You'd want to be here later," He says as he softly kisses my lips before leaving the house. "Wow.. just wow." I say to myself, standing there in the kitchen in just my bra and underwear like a crazy person.

**

Damon called me over and he said that it would be worth my while. Knowing Damon, I don't know what to believe or whether to trust him. But today I was in a particularly good mood, so I figured why not.

Walking into the Salvatore Mansion, I hear Damon say, "I'm surprised you came. Considering that you hate my guts." "Well, let's just say that I'm in a good mood." "Oh? And why is that, may I ask?" Before I could make any attempt to respond, I turn the corner to see Kai standing in the kitchen of all places.

Once he lays eyes on me, his eyes darken. "Well hello," He says. "Hi," I say with a cute little smile. "Wait, you two know each other?" Damon asks, his eyes widening with fear. "Yes," Kai and I say in unison. "I'm the reason why she's in a good mood. Aren't I, sweet pea?" He says, standing closer to me.

"Y/N, you're really going to hate yourself right about now." Damon says. "Why?" "Because that is Malachai Parker," he says. The blood froze in my veins as I hear the name of the sadistic man that tortured and left my sister alone in the prison world that was made for him. "And that is Y/N Bennett." He adds. "What?" Kai says. "Wait, Malachai Parker? As in the man who left Bonnie alone in that prison world? That Malachai Parker?" I state.  "Yes," "Oh my God," I repeat over and over as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Oh my God," I say in a much more aggravated tone. "Uh-Oh," Kai says. "I would run," Damon says. I grab onto his shoulders and push him into the wall. "Too late," "You son of a bitch," I say before punching him in the face. "Wait," I punch him in the face again and he holds my arms, preventing me from hitting him again.

I bud heads with him and he groans in pain. I reach for the kitchen knife and the handle flies into my hand. I stab him in the leg and he yells out in pain. "Motus," He whispers as he sends me flying into the wall across the room. I groan in pain as I slowly stand from the ground. "I'm going to kill you," I say as I walk back over to Kai. 

"You know, this somehow makes you much hotter to me." Kai chuckles, making me even more upset. "You know, if you use your magic. Or if you dont, I'll siphon it anyway." He adds. "I don't need magic to kill you. I can kill you with my bare hands." I say as I try to hit him. He holds onto my hand and pushes me to the ground. He pins my hands into the ground and whispers, "You can do a lot of things with those hands. Good things." He says.

I push him off of me and I pull the knife out of his leg. I take it into my hands and just when I was about to stab him through his throat, he places hands on my hips and siphons some of my magic. Groaning in pain, I fall off of him and Damon says, "Y/N, you need to stop trying to kill him." "Why the hell should I try and do that?" "Because he is the only person who can help us bring Bonnie back."

"No, no, I don't believe it. I don't believe that person who left her there can bring her back." "Do you really want to risk it?" Sighing with annoyance, I pull Kai off of the ground by his collar and whisper, "the second that you are not of use to us, I will snap your neck myself." "I would much rather that us snap the bed. You know that angry sex is the best kind of sex." He says, licking his lips. A part of me longed for what he was offering, but my anger overcame that feeling.

I have to spend the day with the man that I hate with a passion: Kai Parker.  He nearly killed my sister multiple times and he left her in the prison world; but here I am, working with him to get my sister, Bonnie back.

"So, I'm going to need a little magic. Would you mind, Y/N/N?" He asks. "Do I have a choice?" "I have a tactic than helps me siphon magic with minimal pain." He states as he brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. Slapping away him hand, I send him a glare. Before I even had a chance to fight, he grabs the back of my neck and slams his lips onto mine. My body tenses under his touch but I find my lips moving in sync with his.

There was no pain from his siphoning like it normally does. He steps closer and moves his other hand to my waist. My arms find their way around his neck as he continue to kiss each other. Just when I was starting to enjoy it, Kai pulls away from me and brushes his thumb down my lips. "Did that hurt?" He asks. "Not at all," I say breathlessly. "Good," He says before pulling away from me to do the spell.

What a tease.