Tease

My sister and I were sitting in the living room, having a conversation with the Mikaelsons. I was sitting there with my legs crossed and my hands folded politely in my lap. We were conversing about who would win in a soccer battle. Elijah, Finn, Freya and my sister voted me. While Rebekah and Klaus voted Kol.

"Oh please. Kol has no self control when it comes to a lot of things; soccer being one of them.." I challenge.

"Is that right?" Kol says.

"Yes." I say cockily.

He cocks his head to the side and says:

"Oh and I suppose you have the self control I'm lacking?"

"Of course." I say.

"Look at you. Crossing your legs, folding your hands., acting all innocent and lady-like. When you and I both know you have horns beneath that halo." He says.

"Then prove it. Show them how devious I am."
I challenge.

"I'm going to make you into mush in my hands." He threatens.

"Try me." I say and I lean back with my elbows resting on the back of the couch.

Kol stands and towers over me.

"Should we go, Y/N?" Elijah asks me.

"It's recommended.. this might get a little heated." I say not looking away from Kol's eyes.

Everyone filed out of the living room and Y/S/N, my sister, flashes me a warning look. Basically saying; don't do anything to upset on the most temperamental Originals. I give her a reassuring nod saying that everything is going to be fine.

Kol slams his hands on the back of the couch, leaning in extremely close, this made me jump slightly.

"I'm fine, Y/S/N. Go find Rebekah. She would love to hang out with you." I say quickly.

She nods and once Kol heard her footsteps descend, his eyes darken with lust.

"You have been a very, very naughty girl, darling. You mocking me.... and taunting me in front of my siblings? Tsk, tsk, tsk."
He says slowly running his hand up my thigh and moving his lips up my stomach and passed my breasts.

"Well, you and I have slept together before.... how does this differ from the rest?" I say but squeak when he squeezes the very top of my inner thigh.

He chuckles and says:

"Because this time, I'm going to make you scream so loud... the whole French Quarter will know you're mine."

"You wouldn't dare.." I start.

He uses his vamp speed and switches positions so he is siting on the couch with me on his lap. I braced myself by holding on the cushion that was behind him. Then I noticed how close we were and I slowly pull away. He eyes me and whispers:

"You. Are..... Mine."

Before he slams his lips against mine. The kiss was hungry and filled with lust. His tongue slide into my mouth, battling with mine. I give in slightly and run my fingers through his soft, perfect, dark brown hair. I tug slightly and he groaned into my mouth. His hands travel down to cup my ass cheeks and squeezed them. All of a sudden, I head a loud RIP! I break the kiss and look down to see my skirt in two pieces.

"What the hell Kol!" I say.

"What? It was restricting." He defends.

I roll my eyes and he pressed kisses down my jawline.

"Let me make it up to you..."
He says picking me up and wrapping my legs further up his torso.

He walks over to the kitchen countertop and lays me across it. He pulls my panties down my legs and took off my shirt. He pushes my back on the cold countertop and propped my legs over his shoulders. I look down and gaze into Kol's michevious eyes. He breathed cold air over my core. I suck in a breathe and leaned back onto the countertop. He kitten licked my clit and sucked lightly. He pulled me closer to him and licked deeper in my bundle of nerves and I groan loudly. His tongue swirled around and my body began to twitch underneath him.

"I love when you twitch under me, darling."
He says and got back to work.

He dug deeper into me, hitting my sweet spot. I arched my back and whimpered. He held my thighs down and hit my spot again.

"Kol, I'm.. I-I'm.."

He pulls away and says:

"I'm not going to stop until you scream my name."

I prop myself up on my elbows and say:

"What?"

Instead he dipped his head and rolled his tongue on my clit even harder than last time.
An unexpected scream escaped my mouth as I grab a hold of Kol's hair. He continued to lick, suck and nip until I came into his mouth. He licked the remaining of my juices and picked up my now limp body.

He laid me on the couch and took off his shirt and pants.

"Tired are we? Well too bad. I'm not finished with you yet..."