"I'm sorry but.... who are you?" (2/2) -Requested-

Third Person P.O.V.:

"Hello?"

"Elijah, come quick! Mariana's in the hospital."

"What? What happened?" Elijah asks.

"She tripped over a branch and smack her skull against a large rock." Kol explains.

"But she's a vampire, she should be fine." Elijah states.

"That's what I thought too, I fed her my blood to be sure but no response. I took her to the hospital and they said she suffers from blunt force trauma to the head. She's..... she's in a coma, Elijah." Kol states.

"This is all my fault, I should have-"

"Hang on, we're on our way." Elijah states before he hangs up.

** Time skip **

Mariana's P.O.V.:

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I yawn as I stretch out my arms. My back, neck and elbows all crack simultaneously. I rub the sleep out of my eyes before I open them to see four men and three women.

I scream and grab the nearest thing, which happened to be a spoon. I grab the spoon and aim it at them.

"Mariana." A man with chestnut brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and a British accent states.

"Wh-? Who is Mariana? And who the hell are you?" I ask.

All of their face laced with shock, but the man with chestnut brown hair looks ashamed and sad.

"What happened to me? Why am I in the hospital? And why can't I read the language on these posters?" I ask.

"Okay guys..  can I have a moment alone with her please?" The man with chestnut colored hair states.

They all comply and file out of the room.

The man with chestnut colored hair sits down next to me and leans forward with his fingers laced in front of him.

"Darling, my name is Kol, Kol Mikaelson. Your name is Mariana (Y/L/N) and you are here because you got into a skiing accident. We're in  Chamonix, Paris on our date because I wanted the time to be right so I could marry you." He states.

"M-marry me? You don't even know me." I say.

"Oh the contrary, we've been together for five years. You just don't remember because when you got into the accident, you suffered from blunt force trauma to the hippocampus of your brain. You were in a coma for four days, darling." He states.

I set down the spoon and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry.. that I can't remember..." I trail off.

"It okay sweetheart. We fell in love once, we can do it again." He states.

He holds my hand in mine and says:

"Let's just start over. My name is Kol Mikaelson and you are the love of my life."