"I'm sorry but... who are you?" (1/2) -Requested-

A/N: Mariana_Colon : here's your request. Hope you like it. 😊

"You know where we should go?" Kol asks a he runs his fingers through my hair as we lay bare in his sheets

"Where?"

"We should go Skiing down the mountains of Chamonix, France." He states.

"Really?" I ask as I sit up a little bit.

"Yeah, why not. They serve the best hot chocolatier right after you ski down. The perfect time to go is in January. It may be the coldest time of year over there, but... there's this point in time when the sun hits the mountain top just right.. And everything turns quiet and serene, even the bird chirps are gone.."

"Now that I think about it, if that were to happen, I would have a heart attack to see two beautiful things all at once." He adds.

"So smooth, Kol." I tease.

"You want to know what else is smooth?" He asks.

"What?"

"This." He says before pressing a passionate kiss on my lips.

I lean onto the bed as Kol straddles my waist. My eyes flutter closed as my arms snake around his neck. He rests one of his hand on my lower back and the other hands rests behind my thigh. He tilts his head to the side slightly to deepen the kiss.

"Kol.... Kol wait.." I say.

He hums as reattaches his lips onto mine.

"Kol."

Our lips continue to massage and I decide to take charge. I push Kol over my the shoulders and straddle his waist.

He look up at me in pure admiration. He tries to sit up but I push him back down with my vampire strength. He bites his lip up at me.

"I need to ask you a question." I say.

"Okay.. spill." He says as his hands rest on my waist.

"Are we actually going to skiing in Paris?" I ask.

"Well, do you want to?" He asks.

"I mean... it seems fun." I say.

"Then you have your answer, we leave first thing tomorrow morning." He says.

"Great. I'll start packing." I say as I swing my leg over Kol's body.

Before I could react, my back was pressed against the plush mattress. I stare up into Kol's chocolate brown eyes and he says:

"You want to attempt to use your 200 year old vampire strength on me again?"

"Kol, I have to start packing." I say.

"And we will, sweetheart." He says as he tucks a strand of (Y/C/H) behind my ear.

"After this round." He adds.

I smile up at him as he pulls the covers over our heads.

**

"So... you and Kol are going to Paris, huh?" Rebekah asks when it was just us in the house.

"Yeah, we are leaving first thing tomorrow." I say.

Rebekah hums before she sips her tea.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know... I have a feeling he is going to drop on one knee and ask the big question." She states.

"No he's not." I say.

"Mariana, it's obvious that he is in love with you. After the thousand plus years we've been alive, you're the only one who he has dated for more than a year. He treats you like a Queen, especially in bed." Rebekah explains.

"Rebekah!" I say.

"What? It's true. I've never heard anyone scream that loud in pleasure before." She states.

My cheeks are pinched with embarrassment.

"Sorry." I say.

"What is there to be sorry for?" Kol asks as he walks into the kitchen with Elijah, Marcel and Klaus.

"Don't you agree that you treat Mariana like a Queen, especially in bed?" Rebekah asks him.

I softly slam my forehead against the countertop. They all chuckle with amusement at Rebekah's words.

"Of course I do." Kol says.

I feel his hands on shoulders and softly massages them. My head still rests on countertop and I hear Elijah say:

"So Mariana, do you know how to ski? We would be happy to teach you."

I finally lift my head from the countertop and ask:

"Is it like rollerblading?"

They all exchange a glance and Kol presses a reassuring kiss on my lips. He slowly pulls away and says:

"You are too cute."

**

We land at the France Airport and Kol's hand was intertwined with mine the whole time. I hate planes and I hate heights, so it wasn't the best experience in the world.

I release a long breath as I walk off of the plane.

"See darling. It wasn't that bad." He states.

I flash him a look and he presses a kiss to my temple. The rental was waiting for us and he drives us to the Aiguille du Midi Hotel.

We check in and get ourselves settled before changing to our skiing gear. I rest my goggles on the top of my head and carry my two skis in one hand.

I do a double take as I notice Kol's gaze on me.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yes, everything fine. I'm just trying to wrap my head around how someone like you ended up with someone like me." He states.

This time it was my turn to give him a reassuring kiss.

We pile into the helicopter and Kol directs them where to hover so we can jump off.

Kol speaking French is the most hottest thin I've ever heard. They started to hover over a low point in the mountain and Kol counts from five. My heart is pounding against my ribcage as adrenaline pumps throughout my body.
His hand is intertwined with mine as he jumps off of the helicopter.

I gasp I shock and flail my arms around. Kol lands first and lifts me up into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my helmet against his.

"You alright, darling?" He asks.

I take a couple deep breathes before saying:

"I hate heights."

He chuckles and sets me down. He holds my hand as he both began to ski at the same pace. There was a snow ledge and I gain enough confidence to let go of Kol's hand and flip through the air.

"Woohoo!" I say as flip and land on my feet.

"I told you would get the hang of it." He says.

I smile as I look back at him.

"Mariana, watch out!" I hear him say.

And the next thing I knew, I trip over a tree branch sticking out from under the snow. I fly through the air and my body hurdles towards a gargantuan rock.